Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? (5147 Views)

Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex / What Does A Lady Love To Hear From Her Man? / Is Shoprite The Best Place To Show A Lady Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by DonFebby(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Guys can you be this caring to your lady?

1 Like

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Silentmind(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Its not actually this situation but when i was dating my ex, we will have this very tough fight. We will want kill ourselves.

After everything, she'll ask me "have you eaten?"

15 Likes

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by RexKexMilann: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2015
OP, This is Nothing Na. Anybody can Do this Without "Love"sad.

& I doubt If that "Neccessarily" Means that I "care".
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by nnachukz(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Ahhh! my guy don collect Benin babe oo. angry they can make you forget yourself in service for pu.ssy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by himurax007(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided kiss shocked
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by obiorathesubtle: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol.. Yes.

I've done more even after a big fight.
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by dharay99: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015
sad

A slim chance,
buh i might...
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Silentmind:
Its not actually this situation but when i was dating my ex, we will have this very tough fight. We will want kill ourselves.

Yet you broke up with her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Satisfying someone else at the expense of my own happiness and peace of mind, while the person doesn't show concern or appreciation? Nope, sorry, especially if I am not married to that person.

Take a look at the picture. Isn't that foolishness? First of all, why didn't she carry an umbrella? Obviously, we both walked to the park together and I carried an umbrella, and she, knowing fully well that it's raining season didn't bother to carry hers. And then the rain starts pouring.

Now the smart thing to do in this case would be for the both of us to share the umbrella right? Which is possible, but the guy in the picture didn't feel that was the right thing to do.

Okay, since I don't want to share the umbrella and I somehow want to allow her have the pleasure of using mine, which I took the stress of carrying, isn't it best to allow her hold the umbrella herself? I mean, she has hands doesn't she? But the guy in the picture decides to hold it for her, and she relaxes, folds her arms and crosses her legs like she is Princess Diana.

Guys, this photo doesn't signify love, but complete, utter stupidity.

18 Likes

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Silentmind(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2015
soupandeba:

Yet you broke up with her...

Why did you conclude that i broke up with her?
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Silentmind:

You said Ex shocked
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by DonFebby(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Silentmind:

You obviously used the word "ex"

1 Like

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by xreal: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Na the girl go later kill this iddiot.

This is no love/care.

1 Like

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by bewla(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Yes

if she be Dangote of Adenuga join Otedola piki

u no what i mine protecting my interest now
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Silentmind(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
soupandeba:

You said Ex shocked

Did u put into consideration that she broke up with me or she died or we even broke up with each other based on family issues.

Many things can be the cause.

1 Like

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Silentmind(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
soupandeba:

You said Ex shocked
Not what u think.
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Silentmind:

Aweeeee....embarassed

that's extra sweeeet....
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by RexKexMilann: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Decker My Niqqa, I hate to admit this BUH You're One "Very" Smart Dudeundecided.

Nice Comment Up There!
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by cruzita(f): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2015
only a real man will do this
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Decker My Niqqa, I hate to admit this BUH You're One "Very" Smart Dudeundecided.

Nice Comment Up There!

Thanks bro.
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Silentmind:

Not what u think.
Ok, sorry bros
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Silentmind(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2015
soupandeba:

Ok, sorry bros

Thanks
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Trapnews: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Decker:
Satisfying someone else at the expense of my own happiness and peace of mind? Nope, sorry, especially if I am not married to that person.

Take a look at the picture. Isn't that foolishness. First of all, why didn't she carry an umbrella? Obviously, we both walked to the park together and I carried an umbrella, and she, knowing fully well that it's raining season didn't bother to carry hers. And then the rain starts pouring.

Now the smart thing to do in this case would be for the both of us to share the umbrella right? Which is possible, but the guy in the picture didn't feel that was the right thing to do.

Okay, since I don't want to share the umbrella and I somehow want to allow her have the pleasure of using mine, which I took the stress of carrying, isn't it best to allow her hold the umbrella herself? I mean, she has hands doesn't she? But the guy in the picture decides to hold it for her, and she relaxes, folds her arms and crosses her legs like she is Princess Diana.

Where's the love bro? I pity the woman wey go marry you. Not all ladies are bad, stop the hatred. There's a lot to that picture.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by demarc001: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Such things comes from a nurtured heart not by condition
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Decker:
Satisfying someone else at the expense of my own happiness and peace of mind? Nope, sorry, especially if I am not married to that person.

Take a look at the picture. Isn't that foolishness. First of all, why didn't she carry an umbrella? Obviously, we both walked to the park together and I carried an umbrella, and she, knowing fully well that it's raining season didn't bother to carry hers. And then the rain starts pouring.

OMG!!shocked

I'm Already feeling sorry for Your GF...lipsrsealed

See why I said True Love doesn't exist in this part of the world??

First of all...Did u take into consideration if she even had an umbrella to begin with?? Or perhaps, she forgot hers?

Secondly, Watch/study the photo thoroughly....they obviously had A fight...and the guy knowing fully well that she wouldn't wanna Take his Umbrella...Thoughtfully decided to Hold it for her?? how sweet!embarassed

Or since we're imagining things....maybe she has An asthma problem? n the Really sweet "BF" Don't want her getting an attack, considering the cold n all...

thirdly, U should stop being spiteful n Unromantic...this is the Romance section for fûcks sake!!!undecided

PS---Falling in Love makes one do stûpid/unthinkable things.. In other words....This is LoVe!!!!!undecided **Pops collar**
CiAO

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Trapnews:

Where's the love bro? I pity the woman wey go marry you. Not all ladies are bad, stop the hatred. There's a lot to that picture.

What love? Does this picture exemplify love?

The woman that's going to marry me would cherish me because she would be marrying a man that would think and make decisions with his head, and not his heart or dick and doesn't let sentiments be cloud his judgment.

Didn't you read what I wrote? How did my post display hatred or resentment for anyone?

Look here Mr, this picture doesn't show anything but foolishness. First of all, any woman that would allow her man go through this stress of shielding her from the rain with his own umbrella and take the pain of holding it for her, is wicked and doesn't love that man and is only using him.

Take a look at that picture again. Look at the woman's demeanor. She is smiling, she looks relaxed, she is even crossing her legs. It shows she is enjoying the whole thing. She shows no atom of concern for her man who is drenched in the cold rain, and you say this is love?

Love is not love if it's shown by only one of the partners. It's something both partners show towards each other. And from the picture, non of them displayed love. It was only the case of one of the partners displaying foolishness and the other wickedness, selfishness and total lack of concern. Is that your definition of love?

9 Likes

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by RexKexMilann: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
OMG!!shocked

First of all...Did u take into consideration if she even had an umbrella to begin with?? Or perhaps, she forgot hers?

Secondly, Watch/study the photo thoroughly....they obviously had A fight...and the guy knowing fully well that she wouldn't wanna Take his Umbrella...Thoughtfully decided to Hold it for her....how sweet!embarassed

Or since we're imagining things....maybe she has An asthma problem? n the Really sweet "BF" Don't want her getting an attack, considering the cold n all...

thirdly, U should stop being spiteful n Unromantic...this is the Romance section for fûcks sake!!!undecided

PS---Falling in Love makes one stûpid... In other words....This is LoVe!!!!!undecided **Pops collar**
CiAo

You Didn't Disappoint Meundecided.

Where Is the "Sense" In This?undecided^^^.

1 Like

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Can a man be so stūpid ?
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by StefanSalvatore: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2015
God 4bid

Hell NO!!!
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Blackeard(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Of course. There's no big deal
Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Dygeasy(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
This is stupidity. The umbrella can cover them both.

1 Like

Re: Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
OMG!!shocked

Secondly, Watch/study the photo thoroughly....they obviously had A fight...and the guy knowing fully well that she wouldn't wanna Take his Umbrella...Thoughtfully decided to Hold it for her....how sweet!embarassed

PS---Falling in Love makes one stûpid... In other words....This is LoVe!!!!!undecided **Pops collar**
CiAo

Please tell me what's stopping them from sharing the umbrella? I mean, apparently, the umbrella is big enough to cover the both of them.
And isn't that what couples that are in love do? They care for each other?

And even if they had an argument prior to the rain, and the guy wants to prove that he still loves her, what's stopping him from handing her the umbrella to hold herself?

Oh, so because she forgot to bring her umbrella means that I should give her mine and not just that, help her hold it while she crosses her legs and relaxes and shows no concern whatsoever about me?

Considering the cold you say? So men aren't susceptible to cold right?

Just like I told the other guy who quoted me, this picture isn't a good analogy for love, because obviously, the picture is trying to tell us that in a relationship, the man should be the one showing all the "love" even if it's at his own expense and detriment, while the woman just smiles, relaxes and watches as she is being treated like a queen. That's rubbish!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Photos Of Ravie Losso, The Highly Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Drake / I Need A Wife Asap / She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.