Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened (5164 Views)

How Can I Get Her To Forgive Me, After Hurting Her Feelings / pounding some Pssy will Makes You Broke... Guys this shit is real / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by TkhGuy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
I got a flirt tone from my girlfriend today that's she is Hot and want me so bad & suggested that she will be coming over, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I agreed but I have no clue as to what time she will arrive, so a customer called my attention to render service that later took longer than I estimated, at this junction, she is already in my place trying to reach me but network lied that my phone was switched off, she waited for an hour and half and went back furious,

she came back again, and this time she was angry and attempt to ruin my s7 edge and s7 active Samsung smartphone,
Before I say what, she angrily held me against the wall and was hitting me out of anger, even after apology, I know what you guys will be thinking, but look I have 3 core i5 laptops, tab s3 and at least 6 smartphones close by which I know is her prime target to destroy if I vent my anger,

I was calm taking it all like it's no damn thing,
Its already 9pm I was pleading for forgiveness, that it wasn't intentional. At last when she realized I wasn't feeling hurted with all that hitting me, she broke into tears,,,,,,,,,

I spent the next 30 minutes cuddling her, finally she is calm and she told me she want me to fk her, my anaconda waked up when she pushed her sexy boobs against my chest, so I could to do what Napoleon could not do for England, I started banging her for 10 minutes and suddenly, there was power failure my anaconda shut down unexpectedly, OMG!

At this time her strocking my anaconda to wake up & continue the world war 3, but it was a wasted effort, so I foreplayed her for a while and my anaconda awake again and this time another 5 minutes, it lost power and force shut down again, you ladies could tell how disappointed you will feel if you are the one at the receiving end of this mission,

She was so frustrated & blamed me that I have pounded another cunt and lied that I was at work,

and soon I realized that I have had this power failure for the 3rd time and each time it happened, there was a harassment from her that I never wanted or welcomed, afterwards anything about sexual urge will make my anaconda to loose power,

I adviced her to pass night in my place so I will make it up to her, but she refused,

For you ladies who believed that man don't need emotional to have sex, you are all wrong about your prejudice about mans mentality, psychology and sexuality, if you need sex from your man, the last think you want to do is to destabilize him emotionally, you will be having triple frustration afterwards you offset his happiness.

Which means that if is angry at you, or he found out that you lost interest in his attempt to satisfy you, it's nearly impossible not only for his anaconda to wake up but for him to have sex with you. At least not with his anaconda.

men who are rapist have intensity of lust that was awakens by their victims, which at the time of victimization, they will override her resistance, instead of seeing it as lost of interest, it rather tensions & intensify their sexual drive.. Maybe to overide & overdrive.

For the ops, I don't use drugs, I don't smoke nor drink alcohol but in my happy relaxed condition, NEPA don't come to shut off power off my anaconda, I am not a p star but If there is one thing she crave for about me, is the way I flog her pssy with my anaconda, I always see that over excitement after waging war with her pssy, so save your dck off crashing my party with your nosy phony shit.
Good night

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by thenaijacoder(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Girls and their ways.
Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by emeka55: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland

8 Likes

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by BigJoe19: 2:19am On Aug 07, 2020
I can't believe I wasted three minutes of my life, reading that trash up there.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2020
TkhGuy:
I got a flirt tone from my girlfriend today that's she is Hot and want me so bad & suggested that she will be coming over,

I agreed but I have no clue as to what time she will arrive, so a customer called my attention to render service that later took longer than I estimated, at this junction, she is already in my place trying to reach me but network lied that my phone was switched off, she waited for an hour and half and went back furious,

she came back again, and this time she was angry and attempt to ruin my s7 edge and s7 active Samsung smartphone,
Before I say what, she angrily held me against the wall and was hitting me out of anger, even after apology, I know what you guys will be thinking, but look I have 3 core i5 laptops, tab s3 and at least 6 smartphones close by which I know is her prime target to destroy if I vent my anger,

Its already 9pm I was pleading for forgiveness, that it wasn't intentional. At last when she realized I wasn't feeling hurted with all that hitting me, she broke into tears,

I spent the next 30 minutes cuddling her, finally she is calm and she told me she want me to fk her, my anaconda waked up when she pushed her sexy boobs against my chest, so I could to do what Napoleon could not do for England, I started banging her for 10 minutes and suddenly, there was power failure my anaconda shut down unexpectedly, OMG!

At this time her strocking my anaconda to wake up & continue the world war 3, but it was a wasted effort, so I foreplayed her for a while and my anaconda awake again and this time another 5 minutes, it lost power and force shut down again, you ladies could tell how disappointed you will feel if you are the one at the receiving end of this mission,

She was so frustrated & blamed me that I have pounded another cunt and lied that I was at work,

and soon I realized that I have had this power failure for the 3rd time and each time it happened, there was a harassment from her that I never wanted or welcomed, afterwards anything about sexual urge will make my anaconda to loose power,

I adviced her to pass night in my place so I will make it up to her, but she refused,

For you ladies who believed that man don't need emotional to have sex, you are all wrong about your prejudice about mans mentality, psychology and sexuality, if you need sex from your man, the last think you want to do is to destabilize him emotionally, you will be having triple frustration afterwards you offset his happiness.

Which means that if a man is angry at you, it's nearly impossible not only for his anaconda to wake up but for him to have sex with you. At least not with his anaconda.

Not just being angry alone except ur one of those guys that rely on drugs to get hard our emotions and feelings needs to be right or else if the pipe sleeps off while initially hard it would be hard to restore power outage.. If she like suck pipe like a pro it won't do much good... I remember one time i was a side nigga to one babe. She came over to fvck me after we had been chatting dirty. But then while we were at the pre-intimacy stage her guy called. One thing led to another and they were fighting & she angrily ended the call and silenced her phone because guyman was still calling. I kept quiet all through to continue working her body. But this girl just laid down like a dead body n was complainig about her guy this and that blah blah blah.. I couldn't take it anymore pipe went limp i lost interest. I can't get hard if a girl ain't participating or her mind is elsewhere.. Not until much later when we were both on a lighter mood n she complained of body ache. I massaged her full body and then she felt better, even joked about both of us starting a massage parlour according to her i was damn good at it... we started playing again before i could do the needful.. So our emotions, feelings and our general mental state contributes towards our abilities to fvck properly.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by wildcatter23(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2020
The ease guys discuss sex has left nothing to be desired nor to the imagination. How his pole lost the zeal to compete. And he probably blames his girl. This is beyond shamefulness. Just retire. How another who proudly calls himself a side guy could descend so low as to let himself become a second class citizen to a puna.

Just to straff.........guys have debased themselves. It's cool afterall....you scoop to conquer
Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2020
wildcatter23:
[s]The ease guys discuss sex has left nothing to be desired nor to the imagination. How his pole lost the zeal to compete. And he probably blames his girl. This is beyond shamefulness. Just retire. How another who proudly calls himself a side guy could descend so low as to let himself become a second class citizen to a puna.

Just to straff.........guys have debased themselves. It's cool afterall....you scoop to conquer[/s]

Look at this bloody hypocrite... that i was a side to someone's main at a time doesnt mean debasing. You ur so called main may not even see u as her main. What am i saying. Just gtfoh and go look for another thread to fool urself. You saw a topic in romance, u clicked it, read it and took time to comment rubbish and claiming holy prophet.. What is shameful in discussing sexual issues Now step back a little and take a look at ur foolishness this morning undecided

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by TkhGuy(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Not just being angry alone except abilities to fvck properly.
I don't don't use drugs I don't even drink alcohol or smoke..
You killed it right there, lost of interest, my point is this bitches crusading about men psychology that Men have no emotional attached to sex, wich means men are not connected to their dck .. This message if those Karen who don't know anything about men sexuality and go on making noise on social media. The karen will say we are not connected to our sugar cane, Funny she even took my s7 active last night, without telling me, just confronted her, and she said this,

1 Share

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2020
Am short of words

grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by TkhGuy(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Sorry sweetheart, there lots of zombie trolling without sense so I get it,
dairykidd:

Look at this bloody hypocrite... that i was a side to someone's main at a time doesnt mean debasing. You ur so called main may not even see u as her main. What am i saying. Just gtfoh and go look for another thread to fool urself. You saw a topic in romance, u clicked it, read it and took time to comment rubbish and claiming holy prophet.. What is shameful in discussing sexual issues Now step back a little and take a look at ur foolishness this morning undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by wildcatter23(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2020
dairykidd:

[s]Look at this bloody hypocrite... that i was a side to someone's main at a time doesnt mean debasing. You ur so called main may not even see u as her main. What am i saying. Just gtfoh and go look for another thread to fool urself. You saw a topic in romance, u clicked it, read it and took time to comment rubbish and claiming holy prophet.. What is shameful in discussing sexual issues Now step back a little and take a look at ur foolishness this morning[/s] undecided

Well I didn't mention your name. So if the shoe fits you better wear it with dignity not screaming like a dog infected with rabies.......come to think of it. You are infected with stupidity. Advertising your shamelessness here on a faceless forum that the girl you wanna screw was called by the main guy. You dutifully waited like a lap dog. Where is your dignity? Then you ended up opening a massage session. Your parents should give you applause for your indiscretions, shouldn't they? Clown. If whatever you vomited here deserves kudos.....include your pix and don't hide behind some cheap data plan, cheap phone and lame moniker
Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by Rickmann: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2020
TkhGuy:
I got a flirt tone from my girlfriend today that's she is Hot and want me so bad & suggested that she will be coming over,

Its already 9pm I was pleading for forgiveness, that it wasn't intentional. At last when she realized I wasn't feeling hurted with all that hitting me, she broke into tears,

Which means that if is angry at you, or he found out that you lost interest in his attempt to satisfy you, it's nearly impossible not only for his anaconda to wake up but for him to have sex with you. At least not with his anaconda.

men who are rapist have intensity of lust that was awakens by their victims, which at the time of victimization, they will override her resistance, instead of seeing it as lost of interest, it rather tensions & intensify their sexual drive.. Maybe to overide & overdrive.

For the ops, I don't use drugs, I don't smoke nor drink alcohol but in my happy relaxed condition, NEPA don't come to shut off power off my anaconda, I am not a p star but If there is one thing she crave for about me, is the way I flog her pssy with my anaconda, I always see that over excitement after waging war with her pssy, so save your dck off crashing my party with your nosy phony shit.

I strongly agree with you
Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by Purplekush(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2020
I get secret weapon for *break and quench* my guy.

See link here for more ==> www.bodyfitup.com/knack-well-oil
Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by Akinbahm(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
I can't believe I wasted three minutes of my life, reading that trash up there.

I seconded you it pained me big time

Re: She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened by Mayng01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
emeka55:
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Waec 2022 Chemistry Essay/obj Chemistry Questions And Answers [june 2022 08] / He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.