Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,480 members, 7,854,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him (1303 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. / My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by ReabridCharles(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Am going to make this very short.

My brother has been friends with her for more than 5 years, but they started dating last year october. The tin is, the girl is two years older than him but he loves her so much and doesn't care about the age.

He told me he wants to marry her. I told him to stylishly ask her cos he hasn't made his intentions know to her.

According to him, he said he asked her "babe, do you ever think of a future with me?"
She replied "I try to imagine one cos I don't see you and I getting married'

He tried to ask why and she said it's the age difference which he actually doesn't care about.

The answer left him heartbroken. He feels the girl is just using him and doesn't think of a future with him.

Note: My brother is 28 and she's 30
I told him it's just her fears but he keep seeing reasons to think otherwise.

The girl is such a good and homely girl. Wouldn't want my brother to lose her.

Please how can I help save his relationship
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by RexKexMilann: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2015
These things Are not Difficult Na ..... He Should "Move on"undecided.
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by Ray360: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
One thing you must know is this, Marriage is a life-time commitment. Nothing can work without her consent. just move on.
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by obiorathesubtle: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided figuratively speaking.. Age is just a number.. But most biiitches don't see it that way.. Lots of girls have this problem.. Age is such a big deal to them..

There aint no way that girl is "homely"

Your bro better look around for someone with sense to marry.
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by cassidy1996(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
he shud jus forget about her ,if he wants live a happy life
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by Femich18(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2015
He should just forget abt her and move on ASAP
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Uh...Apparently, she doesn't like Your brother The way he thought she did...

Coz if she did...Age wouldn't be that much of a barrier..undecided

I could marry someone Half my age...So far, we got the Love n chemistry thingy working for us... coolcool
He should move on...The girl isn't into him...embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by chibwike(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
No strength to give advice this morning

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by collele(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2015
She's 30 and still forming? Don't worry bro she will start burning blue, red and green candles when ur bro finally leaves her...#Nanzenze

1 Like

Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by ReabridCharles(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Apparently, she doesn't like Your brother The way he thought she did...

Coz if she did...Age wouldn't be that much of a barrier..undecided

I could marry someone Half my age...So far, we got the Love n chemistry thingy working for us... coolcool
He should move on...The girl isn't into him...embarassed

Seriously I know the girl loves him. You would actually envy their love, the way they do things together. Someone telling me the girl doesn't love him, I won't believe. I really don't know why it's such a problem to her
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by ReabridCharles(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2015
collele:
She's 30 and still forming? Don't worry bro she will start burning blue, red and green candles when ur bro finally leaves her...#Nanzenze

Lol... funny...
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2015
ReabridCharles:

Seriously I know the girl loves him. You would actually envy their love, the way they do things together. Someone telling me the girl doesn't love him, I won't believe. I really don't know why it's such a problem to her
Trust me... She doesn't...

Why would Someone that's deeply in love with someone Refuse seeing the possibility of A future with the person in question? simply because of a tiny age difference? nah! that's totally ridiculous!

I can bet my ass she doesn't Love him...!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by ReabridCharles(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

Why would Someone that's deeply in love with someone Refuse seeing the possibility of A future with the person in question? simply because of a tiny age difference? nah! that's totally ridiculous!

If my brother should read this, seriously he might go nuts. He has invested so much just to be with her.
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by realdee44(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2015
ReabridCharles:
Am going to make this very short.

My brother has been friends with her for more than 5 years, but they started dating last year october. The tin is, the girl is two years older than him but he loves her so much and doesn't care about the age.

He told me he wants to marry her. I told him to stylishly ask her cos he hasn't made his intentions know to her.

According to him, he said he asked her "babe, do you ever think of a future with me?"
She replied "I try to imagine one cos I don't see you and I getting married'

He tried to ask why and she said it's the age difference which he actually doesn't care about.

The answer left him heartbroken. He feels the girl is just using him and doesn't think of a future with him.

Note: My brother is 28 and she's 30
I told him it's just her fears but he keep seeing reasons to think otherwise.

The girl is such a good and homely girl. Wouldn't want my brother to lose her.

Please how can I help save his relationship
it all depends on how serious your brother is when talking to her. It may be that she wants to be sure that your brother knows what he is doing. Some ppl take marriage like a joke.

Some men just shout marriage! Marriage!! Without knowing what it takes to be married some don't even know their duties as a husband.

How well does your brother love her? My advice is for him to let her know how serious he is & also let her know that he knowns what he is doing & he is sure of what he is doing & I hope he is not after her base on the comfort or other benefits she may be giving him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by kelsberg(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2015
HML cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by realdee44(f): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

You can't tell if she loves him or not. Maybe the guy has not given her enough reasons. Some men just talk about marriage like its a child's play without knowing what is really involve. Maybe she is not yet convinced that he is ready to settle down.

Getting married is not just proposing to the women, it has to show from the way you talk & act.
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
realdee44:
You can't tell if she loves him or not. Maybe the guy has not given her enough reasons. Some men just talk about marriage like its a child's play without knowing what is really involve. Maybe she is not yet convinced that he is ready to settle down.

Getting married is not just proposing to the women, it has to show from the way you talk & act.
Oh, Well!

You might be right!cry True....

I concur!wink
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by ReabridCharles(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
realdee44:
it all depends on how serious your brother is when talking to her. It may be that she wants to be sure that your brother knows what he is doing. Some ppl take marriage like a joke.

Some men just shout marriage! Marriage!! Without knowing what it takes to be married some don't even know their duties as a husband.

How well does your brother love her? My advice is for him to let her know how serious he is & also let her know that he knowns what he is doing & he is sure of what he is doing & I hope he is not after her base on the comfort or other benefits she may be giving him.

Thanks man. I'll show him this comment
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by realdee44(f): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2015
ReabridCharles:

Thanks man. I'll show him this comment
shine ur eyes oh is f (female) not m (male)
Re: My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him by ReabridCharles(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
realdee44:
shine ur eyes oh is f (female) not m (male)

Lolz... I don see am. Thanks missy

(1) (Reply)

She Wants To Give Me S*x As A New Year Package. / Guys Can You Go With This? / Things Men Do That Ruin Their First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.