Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s (3558 Views)

Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) / Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? / Ways To Satisfy A Woman Even With A Small Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Graciia: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2015
These days Men tend to misjudge the si ze of their pen is, due to viewing it from above. Research shows that many men believe that their pen is is smaller than normal when they actually have a normal siz ed pen is.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2015/12/this-is-how-to-atisfy-woman-even-with.html
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided what are you talking about? My dick get PDA
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by jmaxjohn(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2015
40 views nd 1 reply (nt until nw). I think it's time to derail dis thread.
Oga obiorathesubtle, hw z our wife?
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2015
jmaxjohn:
40 views nd 1 reply (nt until nw). I think it's time to derail dis thread.
Oga obiorathesubtle, hw z our wife?
mehn.. She go market oo.. Go find wetin we go chop this night...We fight serious fight last night..

Junior go start school very soon and my 100k salary wey dem pay me, I use am go play man u match.. Na so the slip cut.. I wan die for here since yesterday..cry

1 Like

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by emotions1: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2015
lies everywhere..... i can smell it even from afar grin
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by jmaxjohn(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
mehn.. She go market oo.. Go find wetin we go chop this night...We fight serious fight last night..

Junior go start school very soon and my 100k salary wey dem pay me, I use am go play man u match.. Na so the slip cut.. I wan die for here since yesterday..cry

Chai, sorry ehn. cryWetin dey play last nyt. I no fit carry high bp 4 dat match.
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Chai, sorry ehn. cryWetin dey play last nyt. I no fit carry high bp 4 dat match.
mehn.. Thanks oo.. She no even yansh me last night sef.. Konji wan kill me die cry

Na 0-0 oo.
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by jmaxjohn(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
mehn.. Thanks oo.. She no even yansh me last night sef.. Konji wan kill me die cry

Na 0-0 oo.

So she no yansh u, nd na so she leave u comot dis mawnin? shocked
Ur wife wucked sha.
DiarisGod o.
Sorry ehn broda. We fit call irunooboo sha, e b like she d konji wey dey follow dis cold waka go reach ha side.
D konji z strong in dat 1 grin grin grin
If heshe do shakara, vaseline z always available cry we go manage
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
jmaxjohn:

So she no yansh u, nd na so she leave u comot dis mawnin? shocked
Ur wife wucked sha.
DiarisGod o.
Sorry ehn broda. We fit call irunooboo sha, e b like she d konji wey dey follow dis cold waka go reach ha side.
D konji z strong in dat 1 grin grin grin
If heshe do shakara, vaseline z always available cry we go manage
mehn.. She wicked no be small cry

I no need that girl.. Her bresss don collapse
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by jmaxjohn(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
mehn.. She wicked no be small cry

I no need that girl.. Her bresss don collapse

Haba afta all una bad men don press am finish
We taink d lord it z pumpable. grin
We go carry her go dat fuckanizer shop.
By d time we don finish, she go resemble Niki M
Abi dis babe beta?

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided what are you talking about? My dick get PDA
U get dick undecided
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Haba afta all una bad men don press am finish
We taink d lord it z pumpable. grin
We go carry her go dat fuckanizer shop.
By d time we don finish, she go resemble Niki M
Abi dis babe beta?
grin the fuckanizer shop na good idea.. Brilliant idea infact.
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Have you heard of micropeni.s?
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
U get dick undecided
undecided not really.. Na only vagina I get.. What about you?
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided not really.. Na only vagina I get.. What about you?
I get dick. Make we merge 2geda
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
I get dick. Make we merge 2geda
smiley no thank you.
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smiley no thank you.
Why na
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
Why na
undecided I'm keeping my virginity for my future wife.
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I'm keeping my virginity for my future wife.
I'm ur future wife
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by prideofscience: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmm. Gf and the attacker
daretodiffer:
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
I'm ur future wife
tongue which of the future??
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
tongue which of the future??
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by obiorathesubtle: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
okay.. So you're trying to say some things are necessary abi?? No wahala.. Let's wait for 2016.. Shebi your daddy isn't one of those 10million naira bride price taking men?
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
prideofscience:
Hmmm. Gf and the attacker

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
okay.. So you're trying to say some things are necessary abi?? No wahala.. Let's wait for 2016.. Shebi your daddy isn't one of those 10million naira bride price taking men?
No, he's not
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by flokii: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
it's their own cup of tea...
they should live with it or better still take d highway to heaven..
what of ladies that dnt have womb, infertile etc. etc.
abeg free dem jooor
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Dirkcoyt: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
As height is an advantage in removing bulbs in a house, so is a long dick is an advantage in the game of sex.
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by 20bc(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Just like that of your useless father.....

No wonder your mother with her cheap qussy always hang around the street of ajegunle begging for real men with real balls to fπck her..... angry
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:

Just like that of your useless father.....

No wonder your mother with her cheap qussy always hang around the street of ajegunle begging for real men with real balls to fπck her..... angry

grin grin
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by 20bc(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

grin grin

What's funny undecided
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:

What's funny undecided

Ask Google
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen!s by 20bc(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ask Google

OK I will ask your mum the next time I book an appointment for my dog to fπck her... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Well Built SIX PACKS(PHOTO) / Man Says His Manhood Mistakenly Entered A Teenager (photo) / What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.