Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari (24090 Views)

Humiliating IPOB Members: Soldiers Found Guilty Will Face The Wrath - Army / Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court / Armsgate: Again, Metuh Refuses To Open Defence, Requests 6th Adjournment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Meriekriss: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2015
It must always be on BBC hausa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by miqos02(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by great664(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2015
I was thinking its a new post not knowing it was modify as the first didn't go well hence they went to restructure and ask lying liars to troop in and comment on first page to drive their stupid point.

But why BUBU always speak or grant interview to BBC Hausa alone, what hplappen to communicating with us in our general language?

1 Like

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Tunami(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
For?
are u one of the apc e-warriors.

1 Like

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tunami:
are u one of the apc e-warriors.
I'm Nigerian.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by francizy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
This man talks too much! undecided
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by bbjummy: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
So how was the bombing at adamawa staged yesterday? Just eradicate them all then talk of the victory thereafter. As for now, face the war. I'm fed up with this boko issues please.
And hope you keep to ur words concerning the guilty ones
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by sapientia(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
You are not the judiciary Sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by hardychris(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
We can forgive any other type of corruption case but as for this arm deal, any body found guilty should be killed and buried in Sambisa forest.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Rockyrascal(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gej should be probed
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Rockyrascal(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gej should be probed.and if found guilty,he should be imprisoned.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Callmemike(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
One thing that keeps surprising me is this: The Haliburton scandal is a ready money. Probe the offenders and collect your money. Why hasBuhari gone silent on this? Until that is done, we are not fighting corruption.

And how he speaks! Is the President to determine the terms of punishment for an offender? He should just take up all the arms of government. By the way the National Assembly we have is known for applauding Buhari even when he drinks water or sneezes!!

2 Likes

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Jackrich: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
But Sir, you're a bullet proof yam eater. grin

2 Likes

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by byteHead(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bevista:
His resolve is unshakable. Undermine him at your own peril.

Even if he should pardon diezani and co , i dont think he will pardon the perpetrators of this arms deal/dasuki case . He will make sure all of them suffer for their crimes esp dasuki.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by akaraugo: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
you ar not doing badly,but dnt forget u ar stepping on people,s toes and its hurting them,so watch your back before they repeat what happened in 1985 when your tried to stop the cocain barron.secondly we eargerly waiting for facing charges in court and sentenced not just media corruption fight that ends dust bin..finish d fight to write your name on the history of nigeria. Sai buhari,sai nigeria
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by menxer: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
I am not in doubt of your will to set a new standard for a better Nigeria.

May those found guilty take their rightful place in kirikiri jail.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Farnsworth: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2015

Our Soldiers look well armed... And Buhari has not bought any new weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdCsiNnC4CM
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
If what PMB said is true then history is going to be made as PMB will also go to jail for accepting 2 SUVs and $300k.
This PMB is a big joke. When he went to the White House in the US, he said he will try and prosecute the Halliburton scam and with the big fish involved,PMB don't have the liver to do it.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
Kai! After Vladimirovich Putin, PMB - My President is the best in the world, unlike that drunk from Otueke who encouraged the looting aground of our treasury, thereby subjecting us to our present quagmire.

If only I could lay my hands on his neck, I would twist it 72degrees backward until he screams like an Afghanistan tufted duck - Omo ale! grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by franklingud(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is what he does best.
#Jailer. grin
Gbafuo ebea!! Gerrara here for real men. angry
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by 1miccza: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
If i hear? It should be all those on the opposite side or your percieved political enemies would go to jail..
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by flokii: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
30 years imprisonment with hard labour minimum please...

if they like they should diee... and please spare nobody including thieeef clueeless
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by chimchim1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
#creditAlert!!!
Desc.Your Acc 0025XXXX Has Been Credited With NGN 200,000,000.00
TRF FRM.ONSA@Sambo Dasuki
On 25-DEC-2015
Time 05:56:10
Avaibal: 200,434,706.49
#Total Bal: 200,434,706.49
#Merry Xmas
Omo see groove me self follow chop am,abeg my friend wey be lawyer get ready oooo.
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Tunami(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I'm Nigerian.
ok
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Btruth: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Daar communication chairman will not like this topic at all. Eeyah!
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Ebullience(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
All of them must rot in jail
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
In Lagbaja's voice,.......200 million MUMUS!
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ermmm..... But wait sir what about the 3 SUV's you received.. Are they not not part of the #ArmsGate
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Let's not be deceived, all is not well with APC...only time will tell. You can't claim to fight corruption when police men still extort motorists, you can't claim to fight corruption when you abuse power and ignore or abuse human rights which is the major thing that gives the masses a sense of belonging in this country...Nigerians cn buy fuel at #200 provided it is available bt deny them that fuel they hell will be let loose so also the common man, deny him his right and be sure to loose the respect he has for you...
Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by Ebullience(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Zoharariel:
Kai! After Vladimirovich Putin, PMB - My President is the best in the world, unlike that drunk from Otueke who encouraged the looting aground of our treasury, thereby subjecting us to our present quagmire.

If only I could lay my hands on his neck, I would twist it 72degrees backward until he screams like an Afghanistan tufted duck - Omo ale! grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari by flokii: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mufasa27:
Ermmm..... But wait sir what about the 3 SUV's you received.. Are they not not part of the #ArmsGate

of course they are... but unfortunately he declared them with proof as required by d constitution..

you must have noticed d diff. btw GEJ and PMB by now..

one is very smart, intelligent and hard to pull down while d other is just... *I dnt know how to describe him sef (a man that denies allegations on him by his ex-cabinet member with no poof or records, a man with no regard to d rule of law... etc. etc.)

just take a chill pill and watch how things play out in 2016...

m even afraid you might get arrested grin

na joke o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot / Breaking: Calistus Ekenze Replaces Imo Deputy Governor / EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.