Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? (2262 Views)

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by kstadaura: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2015
This morning i saw a lady wearing a very tight jeans that even expose the shape of her 'V' and doesnt seem to give a damn, she is walking comfortably.

Pls ladies you should watch the type of clothes you wear nowadays how are you different from goat, if you wear clothes that expose the part of your body that suppose to be covered?

I hope we dont have such ladies in Nairaland.
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by MzPecs(f): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2015
It's a pity some ladies are no longer conservative in their mode of dressing especially in public places... angry
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
I agree! And I hope we don't have men that their jeans be hanging low too. Nobody needs to see that smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by konji1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yours is even better, i saw a girl on christmas day with a tight transparent jean, i was seeing everything i mean even the hairs in her "V" i was just so suprised sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by emotions1: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
say no to temptation.....
Lord free me from Delilah..... that's my new year resolution
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by obiorathesubtle: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol.. I love seeing that shiit on the road! cool

2 Likes

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Payshence(f): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tell them ooooo.enough of all these adverts.those guys n ladies d@ xpose what shuldnt b xposed.need to follow d dress sense of our fathers n mothers back in d days where d men pull their long trouses above der tummy while d women wear avery long skirt(Bugibugi).lolz.
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Mhizkel(f): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=konji1 post=41447813]Yours is even better, i saw a girl on christmas day with a tight transparent jean, i was seeing everything i mean even the hairs in her "V" i was just so suprised sad sad[/quote
grin] cheesy
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by kstadaura: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
emotions1:
say no to temptation.....

Lord free me from Delilah..... that's my new year resolution
No matter how hard you try to say no to temptation, there are some that you hardly resist, some girls are naturally endowed but they expose everything...

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by falconey(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin

they do it for me.
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by kstadaura: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
konji1:
Yours is even better, i saw a girl on christmas day with a tight transparent jean, i was seeing everything i mean even the hairs in her "V" i was just so suprised sad sad

WTF! that type i will only look once and never look again.
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by emotions1: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
kstadaura:

No matter how hard you try to say no to temptation, there are some that you hardly resist, some girls are naturally endowed but they expose everything...
girls won't kill us oooo
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Ayt27(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Girls that dresses like that are attention seekers, that's the only way they get to stand out from the crowd. When you go approach them, they start forming and shoot you down.

Why the Fvck where you then seeking attention in the first place?

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Kingsley10000: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ayt27:
Girls that dresses like that are attention seekers, that's the only way they get to stand out from the crowd. When you go approach them, they start forming and shoot you down.

Why the Fvck where you then seeking attention in the first place?
what's ur motive for approaching her?
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by demzylahot(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kingsley10000:
her motive for dressing indecently
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Ayt27(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kingsley10000:
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Ayt27(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kingsley10000:
It could be a number of reasons, from wooing, to asking for directions or description of a place.

Could be any number of reasons
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by AfricanApple(f): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
konji1:
that's no longer a jean

2 Likes

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
The story is pretty unnecessary. Best advice is you look and then mind your business
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by hatux: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Seriously all what they're doing is for we guys, but we're the one complaining...

So, what do you want 'em to wear now Prolly iro and buba which you'll see them wearing and you be like*who's this old woman*

Guy forget, that's call packaging!grin

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by cruzita(f): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin what's V?does it stand for V-wagon

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by SonOfEl(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:
I agree! And I hope we don't have men that their jeans be hanging low too. Nobody needs to see that smiley

Going defensive was not a necessary and mature thing to do....take it easy.

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
What's wrong with tight Jean...anyway it'seems naija mentality
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
SonOfEl:

Going defensive was not a necessary and mature thing to do....take it easy.

Lol I was actually being completely honest. I agree with the op. I just added mine.
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by konji1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
that's no longer a jean

Yea that not a jean anymore.... grin
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by potolistic(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is the 21st century.....
No one cares if you walk naked on the streets
Re: The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its OK if its showing the shape of her V and the contours of her butts as far as am concerned... The real pissers are the one's that have the shape af a broom stick or the legs that resembles letter K which when walking make it seem like they're performing the leg-over football stunt similar to that of C.Rinaldo. Mehn, It takes a whole lota self control for me not to throw these kinda ppl a heavy punch in the face.

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Got All The Guys Talking About Ladies / Male And Female Views On Masturbation In Marriage Pls Help. / Will You Allow Your Girlfriend/Wife To Call/Have Your Friend's Phone No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.