Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Should I Use This Song To Propose To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Use This Song To Propose To Her? (543 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Use This Song To Propose To Her? by footyhighlight: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's probably the only Nigerian song that seem to be perfect for proposing. Kindly let me know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_1o4CGEI8&feature=youtu.be
Re: Should I Use This Song To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
If you need our opinion on whether you should propose to her with a song or not, then I don't think you should propose at all. You mean you don't know what she likes and what she doesn't?
Re: Should I Use This Song To Propose To Her? by footyhighlight: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
NewSheriff:
If you need our opinion on whether you should propose to her with a song or not, then I don't think you should propose at all. You mean you don't know what she likes and what she doesn't?

lol... Asking for a perfect proposal song isn't cos I don't know her taste Oga. What i need are songs with Nigerian flavor that one can use to propose. The closest I've heard again is 'Marry You' by Ice Prince. Her name isn't Sade so i can't go with Adekunle Gold. Is the question so difficult to comprehend?
Re: Should I Use This Song To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
footyhighlight:

lol... Asking for a perfect proposal song isn't cos I don't know her taste Oga. What i need are songs with Nigerian flavor that one can use to propose. The closest I've heard again is 'Marry You' by Ice Prince. Her name isn't Sade so i can't go with Adekunle Gold. Is the question so difficult to comprehend?
My bad.
I thought I read: should I use 'a' song to propose to her?
Re: Should I Use This Song To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin my guy i tink aka chanwa will be better angry

grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Run Away From Fake Humble Boys / Before You Date Someone (e.starkeyz!) / Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil 2015 Celebrates Messi's Ballon Dor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.