Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (43652 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by IamHeWrites: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Man Pays Millions Of Naira To Rent Billboard At CMS To Proposes Girlfriend

Romance in Nigeria is really taking its toll recently as actions by some men shows that they’ve really stepped up their game.

So in another episode of how Nigerian men are hopeless romantics, a Nigerian guy has proven himself to be in the league of these men as an action he made recently goes viral.

The said Nigerian man, identified as Ojay, proposed to his girlfriend, Tamilore in a quite spectacular way – he used a billboard at CMS, Marina Lagos to pop the question to his lovely …

… and from what it looks like in the photos, she certainly said yes.
Love is beautiful… or isn’t it?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-man-pays-millions-of-naira-to.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by conductor123(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2017
It's not by beauty but by what you contribute to a man's life. If you like give him doggy ten times in a day.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by IamSINZ(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2017
When you find the one smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by purem(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017
every munites some guys mumu is increasing by 5%...

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

Am really disappointed in some guys because of this crazy bizarre

Tank God say ano geh gf sha, adon want to be dis stupid

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by kunlesufyan(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Baba flex o..na your money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2017
cry
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by youngbelieve(f): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Awwwn dis is so cute!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by biacan(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017
OMG so sweet waiting for my boyfriend to do the same

10 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by QueenBeeHive(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by femidejulius(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Any African man who proposes to a woman kneeling down ought to have his thing removed.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Over hyped proposal.
Naija and copy copy.
Next destination is Dubai or south Africa for white wedding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Garshyzee(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

continue waiting till 2120 grin

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
puremm:

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

His money not yours.
Quit hating

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by purem(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

Yhu know there is nothing bad if u do it for him

21 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
femidjulius:
Any African man who proposes to a woman kneeling down ought to have his thing removed.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2017
rafhelll:
Over hyped proposal.
Naija and copy copy.
Next destination is Dubai or south Africa for white wedding
If you can't afford it don't hate on those who can.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Gofwane(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
siddon there and keep waiting. May be na with dvd and black and white TV inside parlour he go do am

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2017
No we don't

QueenBeeHive:
We need more guys like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Manson1(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2017
...and they lived happily ever after and they divorced two years after.

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Michellla(f): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2017
purem:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by AmadiAba: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2017
nice
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice one BUT dont let her see any amorous text messages on your phone after wedding

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by swiz123(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2017
I can't imagine myself doing this for someone as ugly as this

5 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by jamielavorda: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Money good
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Ezigbonmadu: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2017
This ambush called proposal is sickening. After spending that money and in full public glare with camera and video rolling you expect her to say no? Only weak men do this stunt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Offpoint: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2017
it's quite obvious people don't know the difference between "Romantic" and "Stupidity"

anyways, the most common elements on earth is hydrogen and stupid people.
the later is more surplus than the former, they are everywhere, the live among us like normal people... wisdom is illegal to them. the worse part is... some are actually reading this.

and the most painful part is... 95% of Nairaland ladies will said "this is beautiful" "I want my guy to do this" NONSENSE.

if you're a guy actually planning on doing this or something more stupid than this... "On behave of the normal guys here... thunder fire you in advance....amen

23 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Maybe another guy's rod is making her vibrate like this.

Siddon dia dey do Romeo smiley

15 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2017
femidejulius:

Just throw the ring at her and ask...... Do you want it or not?

9 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Oritsefemi Effect

A sudden desire to prove a needless point using an elaborate and convoluted medium when a more simpler approach can be followed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Assuming d girl says no, I just can't imagine hw he will feel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.