Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. (43557 Views)

Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Ridwan123(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
People will blame buhari for dis
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
So sorry about your situation op.
I think you should swear an affidavit first, then report to the various bodies that issued the certificate(s) they will tell you the next step to take.

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by braine(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by blazetitov: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
BTT:
Them don later find your address in the village.

May God restore you.

Ile oba tojona, ewa lo bukun

You are simply ridiculous. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by PigMeat: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hardluck bro. God will make a way for u to recover them.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Idiot, did apc burn the house?
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by austynoh: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
sorry bro
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by biyi99(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
That's a dumb thinking.. U beta embrace change by force! Ode..
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by G007(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Soo sad...
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by DeathStroke007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
#letsblamegej#
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by blizzy02: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
sorry dear but next time learn to scan some ur documents to ur mail accounts, it can help atimes for retrieval of documents if doubts be on the original documents.

Meanwhile go to ur school student admin and complain asking for a statement of results i think schools print extra 2 wherby one is given to you with that statement of bachelors they can work on the certificate,weac then you can go to ur state head office for complains meanwhile be loaded with cash if u want to recover all these documents without taking time cos most offices u will enter will expect something from u.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by flokii: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
@OP so sorry abt this... hope you have scanned copies..

btw I think we should have fire-resistant or metal boxes for certs. and other delicate items
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by AreaFada2: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Eiya!

Did you at least keep digital copies?

Always important to scan important docs and store on cloud, send to email accounts, etc.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by mascot87(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by charlesucheh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
evils!!!!!! why??
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by porshuch: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
Somebody help me and xplain to me the mening of SALINE SLUTION and how to make it. Ur help will be dully apreciated
boil water and add salt into it. Saline solution is the mixture if salt and water.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Payshence(f): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Choi!! Ur village people no try at all,dem don use google map tk locate ur ause.....so sorry bro.It is well.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by gurunlocker: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
that's why I try as much as possible to scan and upload my docs to cloud......

you can't get your original Nysc again.... they can only write letter of attendance or so...
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by dyn1800: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
If you have the scanned copy saved somewhere...... Just print out for it to be notorized by a lawyer..... I think that will suffice.... Sorry bro
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Chinwem(f): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
My condolences
I ll remember you in prayer

1 Like

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by vicostyles(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry about that
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
Somebody help me and xplain to me the mening of SALINE SLUTION and how to make it. Ur help will be dully apreciated

Take a knife and some onions and begin cutting or stick a finger into your eye or rub some fresh pepper into your eye. Whatever comes out of your eye kindly taste it. The definition will become clear this way and also how to make it.

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by FemiFaniKayode: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
you lived and kept your documents in that "house"?
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by sanusiia: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry,go and get your affidavid after that go and logde complain to d issuer of those certificate.God wil scale u 2ru.Take heart,this is a sign that u wil be great.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by ibe9ja: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is serious gobe. Nigeria is a useless country when it comes to trying to retrieve lost academic certificates. Go to the respective institutions and start the process as soon as possible.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Bankoleodewunmi: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
You can't get your certificate back..but all certificates are usually made in 2 copies..how ever, go and swear an affidavit to that effect and proceed to apply the Certified copy of the missing documents..I. e the stamped fotocopy and it will be tenable as an original. Gud luck..sorry about ur loss..

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by HDee(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jaycules:
Your village people don finally get you.... Sorry Bro
ha... Easy na.
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
/
Salt dissolved in water.

Easy to mix but to get 0.9% which is the same concentration as bodily fluid is where wahala dey.

A safe bet will be to buy it from a pharmacy.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Nnaemiemax: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:

Salt solution. Olodo.

You didn't need to insult this person, what if they were not science inclined and needed the knowledge for something worthwile..

How amazing it would have been if you had simply told him the major constituents "salt and water", the type of salt, standard measurements as this may vary depending on what the saline solution is to be used on, and possibly it's wide ranged applications. Eg In cross matching test, normal saline is used as a constituent for preparing matachable plasma, etc..

We are here to watch each other's back and be a shining light to ourselves..
Bless...

10 Likes

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by 4lorunsho(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
google should be ur best man
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by NobleAngell(f): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shet! Accept my condolences. Sucks to be you right now. I pray that you find a way out of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.