Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. (43555 Views)

Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Dejluck(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
I'm not moved cos when there was rain of sense you carried basket com
Jaycules:
Your village people don finally get you.... Sorry Bro
Re: Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. by Geosystem(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bankoleodewunmi:
You can't get your certificate back..but all certificates are usually made in 2 copies..how ever, go and swear an affidavit to that effect and proceed to apply the Certified copy of the missing documents..I. e the stamped fotocopy and it will be tenable as an original. Gud luck..sorry about ur loss..

Stamped by who? High court or the issuer of the lost certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.