Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Cross Road For A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cross Road For A Friend (448 Views)

I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Please Help, I'm At A Cross Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross Road For A Friend by demydea: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
I am going to be brief as much as possible. It is about a friend of mine age 29 who is in deep love to a girl age 21. My friend met this girl when she came for industrial training in the company where he works. The relationship during this period have been up & down but still waxing stronger anyway. The lady in question is attending a polytechnic but after her industrial training, she doesn't want to continue with her HND but wants to start afresh by wanting to secure admission into the university through unified tertiary matriculation examination. Now the problem is how would a guy age 29 cope with this? A guy that have a stable job & earning a reasonable income. Can he wait till the girl he loves secure admission into d university, spend 4yrs & then go for Nysc? What advice would u give a girl like that if he is ur brother or friend? Over to u ladies & gentlemen.
Well, lalasticlala could also be involved cheesy
Re: Cross Road For A Friend by mascot87(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
If you love her, stay with her.

(1) (Reply)

OMG: In This Hardship? Over 20 Young Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State / Toyin Aimakhu Officially Breaks Up With Seun Egbebe(read Her Disclaimer) / How Soon Is Too Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.