Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigeria Is A Shithole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Shithole (1565 Views)

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Which State In Nigeria Is This ...?? / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Shithole by holllandis: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
The level of filth, disease, inbreeding/molestation, serial killing, limb hacking, cannibalism, destruction, squalor, and general nastiness of a place is in direct proportion to the concentration of people in that place.
Re: Nigeria Is A Shithole by Orjioorji(f): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
I must creat a treat.
Re: Nigeria Is A Shithole by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
OP,I am not disappointed.....

Nothing better than this can come out from a woman's wrapper(hollandis)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Shithole by ELTON123(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Op nigeria will charge you for treason oo grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Shithole by hollandis(f): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
There was a country
Re: Nigeria Is A Shithole by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
holllandis:
The level of filth, disease, inbreeding/molestation, serial killing, limb hacking, cannibalism, destruction, squalor, and general nastiness of a place is in direct proportion to the concentration of people in that place.

A zoo
Re: Nigeria Is A Shithole by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Yes Nigeria is a complete shiithole with no hope in sight until the right things are done . In fact you beat me to this thread . I wanted to create a similar thread . Ever since I came on this forum and observed the Inferior behavioral pattern ,I concluded that Nigeria is doomed . I guess alot of Nigerians prefer it that way in order to exploit the loopholes .They don't want Law ,order and organization.
Imagine people who think they know it all supporting backwardness and corruption due to tribal sentiments.These illiterates will just repeat the same cycle when they become governors. For example ,Tonye barcanista supports incompetent Jonathan because they are both ijaw or south south . What does the basics of a functional society have to do with pdp,apc ,buahri,umana,udom,etc? Those are things that are the right of the people and should be there in the first place no matter who the governor or president is . it should be a thing of collective shame and disgrace if a road in any corner of akwa ibom is not paved .
Nigeria is made up of visionless political parties with no ideologies.
Mr akpabio of akwa ibom received an allocation of $17 billion dollars in 8 years .All the meaningless white elephant projects in parts of uyo and ikot ekpene are just 5 percent of the allocation and are not up to $1billion dollars . yet he is praised and worshiped like a God . And not only did he embezzle over 14 billion dollars ,he left a debt of 500 million dollars . He murdered and rigged the senatorial and governorship election and imposed a stooge to cover up his tracks . Instead of building ibaka seaport which should be the priority and cost just 800 million to 1 billion dollars ,he built meaningless white elephant projects . akwa ibom remains one of the most poverty stricken states and actually one of the most underdeveloped despite the few touches in parts of uyo and ikot ekpene . Verily ,Verily ,black Africa is a dark hopeless jungle.

(1) (Reply)

CNN: Nigeria Dropped From Growing Economies for 2016 / PHOTO: A Facebook User, Pablo Reyes, Predicted Latest World Deaths Since 2015 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.