Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted (526 Views)

Sex Can Keep A Woman!!! Ladies Dont Come Here If Ur Not Sexually Active!! To Bla / Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf / “I Did This Since He Could Not Sexually Satisfy Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted by krett(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted by braine(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
But what happens when she gets pregnant and has the child for the rich nigga?
Re: Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
krett:
Them girls be like I rader sleep with a rich guy than a broke nigga

Yes, wealth isn't transmitted through sex, but you know fully well what they mean when they say "sleep with," and you know that what they are actually implying is "being in a relationship with them" but yet, you still decided to create this thread.

Or is it that you are just trying to be funny? cause apparently, it's definitely not working.
Re: Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted by MRBrownJ: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
krett:
Them girls be like I rader sleep with a rich guy than a broke nigga

thats because its easier to wake up the next day in silk sheets, rather than some dirty stingy sheets thrown on the sofa of broke guy's best friend.
Re: Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted by krett(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
But what happens when she gets pregnant and has the child for the rich nigga?

That those mean that the guy will take responsibility ...
Re: Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hehehehe grin grin

By their thread ....... undecided
Re: Whealth Is Not Sexually Transmitted by krett(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2019

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms with Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / What Is Your View On This?? / Is This 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.