Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf (2644 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Am In Love With Her, But Not Sexually Attracted To Her. / “I Did This Since He Could Not Sexually Satisfy Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sorry guys don't know if the topic is the right one or not

I met this really pretty girl on 4th of march, her beauty caught my attention with her nice figure, we got talking, Went on a date and then I asked her out she accepted.

She is a really nice person, well behaved with good character, a kind of girl any man would want, but the thing here is I don't feel sexually attracted to her at all!
Don't get me wrong I am madly in love with her, but I don't feel urge to have Sex with her, I just love to be around her, I just love to hear her talk, her presence alone is soo satisfying that I don't even want sex.

We are more like best friends.

But guys I don't understand, she has a nice body and on top that she is beautiful but I am not sexually attracted to her 1 bit.

I see her more as a friend and someone I just want to be with for the rest of my life.

Although if I think of sex with her I get hard and all that but just normally without me thinking really hard, my mind never goes there, we could be together alone and not do anything, not that I cant make love to her if I want to but I just don't think of it, being with her alone is just so overwhelming.

Guys I don't know if anyone here has been through this before, it's quite surprising, she is the only girl I have felt this attraction to, I am havin thoughts like maybe she is my soul mate or something that's why it's like this.?

1 Like

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by mazizitonene(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
hmm....brb.....feeling sleepy.....
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Aliyeous(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ar u gay? Its lyk shes 2 soft 4 u 2 handle n u tink shes fragile u nid sumtn HARD...chck urself bro
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Aliyeous:
Ar u gay? Its lyk shes 2 soft 4 u 2 handle n u tink shes fragile u nid sumtn HARD...chck urself bro

No not gay.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is that the true pure love we keep hearing about?

2 Likes

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
mazizitonene:
hmm....brb.....feeling sleepy.....

Ok bro
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nma27:

Hmm meself I don't even know.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Jodha(f): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
It's because yhu feel true and pure love for her.. Just. Leave it that way...

Don't spoil it!

3 Likes

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by ghost3040: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
EXERCISE LIL PATIENCE...THE ELDERS WILL SOON ARRIVE TO DISH OUT ADVICE..
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by ghost3040: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
EXERCISE LIL PATIENCE...THE ELDES WILL SOON ARRIVE TO DISH OUT ADVICE...
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
either u gay or u feeling the type of love someone would feel for a friend or a sibling.either way u ought not to have asked her out.u should have a sort of sexual attraction for ur wife or girlfriend..if u dont have such..dont ask her out cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Kondomatic(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

Don't spoil it!
So love get two types?
1. True and pure
1. Dirty and false

Is that what you're saying?
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nma27:
Jodha:

Don't spoil it!
the type of love someone would have for his sister..yes.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Amarabae(f): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
what do you want us to do now?

1 Like

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

Don't spoil it!

Okay thanks smiley
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:

Nothing I just wanted to know if someone else has gon through this?
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Jodha(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
So love get two types?
1. True and pure
1. Dirty and false

Is that what you're saying?

Love is pure and true... Lust is dirty and false.. That's what I'm saying grin

1 Like

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Kondomatic(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

Love without lust in a relationship is nothing.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Jodha(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Love without lust in a relationship is nothing.

My dear.. It's yhur opinion but you're totally wrong.. Yhu better change that mentality..
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
it's good ,it's not a problem

in fact your relationship is still very young
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by REIIGN(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
We might as well start dancing "Ati logwu" cultural dance grin

1 Like

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Feranchek(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

You make brain wella!!!

BlueShine:
Sorry guys don't know if the topic is the right one or not

I met this really pretty girl on 4th of march, her beauty caught my attention with her nice figure, we got talking, Went on a date and then I asked her out she accepted.

She is a really nice person, well behaved with good character, a kind of girl any man would want, but the thing here is I don't feel sexually attracted to her at all!
Don't get me wrong I am madly in love with her, but I don't feel urge to have Sex with her, I just love to be around her, I just love to hear her talk, her presence alone is soo satisfying that I don't even want sex.

We are more like best friends.

But guys I don't understand, she has a nice body and on top that she is beautiful but I am not sexually attracted to her 1 bit.

I see her more as a friend and someone I just want to be with for the rest of my life.

Although if I think of sex with her I get hard and all that but just normally without me thinking really hard, my mind never goes there, we could be together alone and not do anything, not that I cant make love to her if I want to but I just don't think of it, being with her alone is just so overwhelming.

Guys I don't know if anyone here has been through this before, it's quite surprising, she is the only girl I have felt this attraction to, I am havin thoughts like maybe she is my soul mate or something that's why it's like this.?

You lobe her for who she is. She brings joy to you and that all that matters for now. Let's hear the continuation in 6 months time. Time, they say, reveals all things and is also a healer.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Blazed(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Maybe you guys are related by blood without knowing it. Pls investigate!
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Headlesschicken(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
wink grin Give it some time,buh if d feeling persists,then you bring her to me.... Before you bore her sexual life to death...
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by abduljabbar4(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Aliyeous:
You and your likes really have a serious problem. A man has the right to choose the type pf women he likes. Some like em fat, some slim, some chubby and so there is nothing gay about liking fit women
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Aliyeous(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You and your likes really have a serious problem. A man has the right to choose the type pf women he likes. Some like em fat, some slim, some chubby and so there is nothing gay about liking fit women
did i in anyway cal ur name wen i made dat post? SAKARAI KAWAI
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by abduljabbar4(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Aliyeous:

did i in anyway cal ur name wen i made dat post? SAKARAI KAWAI

Banza wawa. Who do you even think you are?
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Aliyeous(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Banza wawa. Who do you even think you are?
am a nobody. Sannu dan gidan karuna
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is the kind of bf most gals are hoping for grin
Dont try to touch her

1 Like

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Blazed:
Maybe you guys are related by blood without knowing it. Pls investigate!

hmmm well, she is of a different tribe though, but the tribe is related to each other though, i will ask her more about her family though, thanks. because the way i feel for her is very different from normal love is the reason i have to come here to ask if anyone has been through this,m it is really weird, i insanely like her but not in a sexual way, feel lots of deep connection to her
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
before we continue, how would you feel if you discover that another guy is smashing her? would you feel jealous? i
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Kondomatic(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:

My dear.. It's yhur opinion but you're totally wrong.. Yhu better change that mentality..
In dating and marriage, love without lust is useless and I personally prefer friendship and lust to love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Play A Game / Crazy!! S'africa Nud€ Dancer, Zodia Wabantu Is Back With Her Raunchy Videos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.