Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? (1250 Views)

Ladies Will You Rather Date Or Marry This Guy? / Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh / Rokiatu Of Nairaland Release Pre Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by mamageeiscool: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2015
Guys would you rather date Mamagee or Rokiatu?
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by MzPecs(f): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Cutehector wink
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by mamageeiscool: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:
Cutehector wink
Guys not girls. wink
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by RexKexMilann: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
MamaGee3, It's Barely How many Hours you Won the award For "The Best Troll", You are already vying For next Years Award

More Grease To Your "Diseased Elbow"undecided.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Babprosper20(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
none
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Cutehector(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
I prefer to date the mad woman in my street because she has more sense
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by MzPecs(f): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2015
mamageeiscool:

Guys not girls. wink
Ok kiss
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by MzPecs(f): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I prefer to date the mad woman in my street because she has more sense
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Cutehector(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

grin grin grin
cool... Hw r u jor
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Rhymez(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Smh
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by MzPecs(f): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Cutehector:
cool... Hw r u jor
I'm fine joooor

Nice DP, you cute on it! wink
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2015
RexKexMilann:
MamaGee3, It's Barely How many Hours you Won the award For "The Best Troll", You are already vying For next Year's More Grease To Your "Diseased Elbow"undecided.
Did I create the thread?
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Cutehector(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

I'm fine joooor

Nice DP, you cute on it! wink
thanks... Blue is ma favorite.. wink
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by RexKexMilann: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2015
mamagee3:

Did I create the thread?
We Are Not all "Stupiid"
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by knightsTempler: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Rokiatu i know, mamagee who?
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by MzPecs(f): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks... Blue is ma favorite.. wink
I see.. smiley
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by vjsmiles: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2015
mamagee3:

Did I create the thread?
just shut the fvvk up already jejune....

if someone hasn't chastised this yho madness, I will take that responsibility to correct your nit witted space of a brain....

just go on yho knees sprinkle holy water and beg God for forgiveness... just beg him to allow thunderstorms give whoever is responsible for this yho craze to have stretch marks on his or her left a$$

fvvking discombobulated fagget
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Rokiatu grin
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2015
mtcheeew.
#YolO
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
just shut the fvvk up already jejune....

if someone hasn't chastised this yho madness, I will take that responsibility to correct your nit witted space of a brain....

just go on yho knees sprinkle holy water and beg God for forgiveness... just beg him to allow thunderstorms give whoever is responsible for this yho craze to have stretch marks on his or her left a$$

fvvking discombobulated fagget
WTF are you on about?

You dimwitted, Spunktastic garbage excreting, halfwitted nincompoop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Hautside(m): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Who are these people?Are they in the new 10,000 naira note?
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by cruzita(f): 3:11am On Dec 30, 2015
na the one wey go lead to marriage abi only friend zone?
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by vjsmiles: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2015
mamagee3:

WTF are you on about?

You dimwitted, Spunktastic garbage excreting, halfwitted nincompoop!
WTF did yho just write up there... .

Just shut the fvvk up and stop wallowing in undiluted buffonery... ..

Now fvvk off my mentions..
Dylixic baboon

Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by mamagee3(f): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
vjsmiles:

Dylixic baboon
Fu.€.k off my thread, you bleeding vagabond!

Stay off my mentions for eternity and get off my sack!

Inconsequential dimwit!
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Maycher(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Mamagee, FWB only. Nothing more
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by mamagee3(f): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Maycher:
Mamagee, FWB only. Nothing more
Huh? What does FWB stand for?
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by adaksbullet: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2015
I we jos maried mine vasline sad
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rokiatu the vampire diary lady by far, all your posts reek of low self esteem.you're always talking about either being ugly or someone calling you ugly.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by astrid97(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
vjsmiles:

Dylixic baboon
hahahaha! chisos! Ahan, u no get chill o. Its actually dyslexic.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by vjsmiles: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
astrid97:
hahahaha! chisos! Ahan, u no get chill o. Its actually dyslexic.
noted.. .. Now kindly fvvk off my mentions. ...

Happy new year in advance....
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by astrid97(f): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
noted.. .. Now kindly fvvk off my mentions. ...

Happy new year in advance....
REALLY! Aiit, i'd kindly fvk off ur mentions...but u should try and chew on some chill pills.
Happy new year in advance too.
Re: Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? by Sunkyphil(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
BOTH OF DEM TOGETHERcheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Wanted A Baby So Badly She Got One From My Husband / Hausa/fulani Guys Have Swag! / Must Read For Couples And Those About To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.