Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again (25372 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Ibori Released, Re-arrested In London After Completing Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by 7footre(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
What then is d essence of releasing him in the 1st place? The more the case lingers, the more he gains public sympathy. The case should be over and done with abeg
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by miqos02(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
DaBullIT:
I won't be surprised if Dasuki drops dead or takes the easy way out

He is a cancer and he needs to be tried in like 40 courts , every crime he ever committed, And i wish and hope they've all been returning their loots to the country's coffers

But make i no lie ehn, the way dem dey stress this guy , if he no rugged ni, he for don drop

Finally those of una wey talk say as them mention Buhari na him case close .......Una eyes don clear ??

He needs to die for the deaths and loss of lives his actions have caused.. but we need to recover every penny including those in his children's pockets.. every single penny. they must all be stripped of everything and sent to live in Sambisa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by kokoA(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Nice one. Keep re-arresting them so they can keep bailing themselves until they run out of sureties, then they can remain in prison throughout their trial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by Sirventor01(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
You must cough out all of that money

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by carinmom(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
G
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by demarc001: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
What's all dis show of shame sef
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by HiddenShadow: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
irunoobo:
I hope those blaming the DSS for keeping nnamdi KANU can learn from this undecided KANU was released and rearrested just like dasuki. Shikena

Rearrested where.? House or DSS custody.

Go school you no gree
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by alberson(f): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Dasukigate season 2 is out,.
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by PassingShot(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2015
[s]
Ghandi12:
Hypocrisy powered by vendetta!

You are busy hounding people for the same offenses you are planning for 2016. Masses businesses are being run-down, nation's scholars abandoned overseas, companies leaving in droves, people loosing jobs but you have allocated Billions for your own welfare.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by MrMcJay(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Normally, what happens is that an accused person is charged multiple counts in a trial and the result of the trial affects them all. Hence, you hear of Igbinedion charged with 120 counts charge, Bode George with 80 count charge, AlMustapha with 12 count charge, etc.

Now, the new trend in dealing with these guys (Dasuki, Kanu, Akpobolemi, etc) is that they hold them on singular charges. That way, if they escape from charge 1, they can't escape charge 2, and the cycle continues.

Let us wait and see how many judges Dasuki intends to bribe, how many sureties he can raise and how many distractions he intends to cause.

For me, I believe he's still gonna be FG property for a long time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by PassingShot(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
7footre:
What then is d essence of releasing him in the 1st place? The more the case lingers, the more he gains public sympathy. The case should be over and done with abeg
Public sympathy won't help him. It won't help him more than it did when he was prevented from travelling for medical. Btw, why has he not died from whatever ailment he was going abroad for?

Dasuki is PMB's signature case for anti-corruption. The president aint kidding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by archdaura(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
it seem Mr dasuki is a shit load of trouble. imaginable u are dating his daughter
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by blazetitov: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
anonimi:
Buhari is really a vindictive SOD, walahi..........all the agros over Dasuki arresting him during the 1985 coup and making stories of money.
Yet this is someone who should have integrity

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217624_screenshot201512221843041_jpeg0bca3f7425a3c05755efcce69260c694

Whats this one saying? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Will Dasuki survive this?
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by Mjshexy(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
olafum1:

grin grin u wickedt o
Abi oh grin grin
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by samuel900(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
DIBU OJERINDE MUST BE ARREST.....HE'S A CRIMINAL.....JAMB CBT IS FRAUD, WHY IS JAMB FORM INCREASING EVERY YEAR? NECO, NABTEB, GCE, DIRECT ENTRY FORM? WHY? U ARE ALL THIEVES
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by cheddahboy(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
New idea just come to my mind

Writing a New Song Titled "Dasuki"

In the song, amma go like

Baby come, Have this 4 Million Naira For Spritual Purpose// Anytime I enter CBN, Emefiele No Fit Pose..

Banger in the Making
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by NovusHomo(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Mjshexy:
The key to his cell should be thrown into the river, that guy doesn't deserve any leniency at all angry

No. The key should be taken to the north pole, the dan barawo.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by Mjshexy(f): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2015
NovusHomo:

No. The key should be taken to the north pole, the dan barawo.
I concur sir
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by don4real18(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
20pounds:
At last, we get a government that we deserve! A dictatorship that flagrantly thumb its nose at the laws while claiming to maintain and rein in on those breaking the laws.

Nemo dat quod non habet...

This is how it all begins. Na clap dem dey take enter dance.
Mumu like you..... So democracy is all about looting and walking free

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by sammyj: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Don't mind the wailing wailers. Always ready to jump into conclusion !!! grin grin
DaBullIT:
I won't be surprised if Dasuki drops dead or takes the easy way out

He is a cancer and he needs to be tried in like 40 courts , every crime he ever committed, And i wish and hope they've all been returning their loots to the country's coffers

But make i no lie ehn, the way dem dey stress this guy , if he no rugged ni, he for don drop

Finally those of una wey talk say as them mention Buhari na him case close .......Una eyes don clear ??

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by JANK23H(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Those who support this madness are unwittingly creating a monster that would come to bite them in future. It's only a matter of time.

It's blatant hypocrisy to punish a man for crime your cronies have committed and are walking free and you are about to do same in 2016.

#2016budget

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by WisdomTank: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2015
This is already turning to something else. Dasuki will be dying inside now with #HadIKnow

Check my signature for your building POP ceiling, Screeding and Pillar Designs
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by gbishman: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Lets not get it twisted, the anti graft agencies are dishing out the cases one by one.
So if he is granted bail one one offence he can be rearrested for another one.
No love lost.
Shekena

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by omolami: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2015
This is anarchy operating in Nigeria under Buhari. It's time for the populace to revolt against anarchy. The DSS us crude in operation.
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by ddippset(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Thank God dasuki is not from the south or a Christian, if not we will be hearing of some islamization agenda.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by Bishops10(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Let's ask ourselves this question. What are the Nigerian Youth good at? Just "Noise" I will say...you were supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow, the tomorrow our grandfathers says means the 21st Century (Computer Age Generation)...its a pity we've failed, but here is an opportunity to make things right, stop complaining about Nigeria and Act, the Acting I mean is not Violence...its strategic planning. Its time to tell the old politicians to get out of the land of our dream, their time is past...our time is present, Think Nigerian Youth! Think!!! Great Morning Progressive People
Join the All Nigerian Youth Movement Today.
Join our whatsapp group +2348176255344

Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by hollywater: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2015
irunoobo:
I hope those blaming the DSS for keeping nnamdi KANU can learn from this undecided KANU was released and rearrested just like dasuki. Shikena
Did Kanu still any money? Nigeria has no law.shekina
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by iamhorseman(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
sanky346:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/dasuki-released-re-arrested/126681.html#ohY7ZMb50TaqMId0.99
...I tire for Nigeria law oo..once 1 is tagged criminal he or she shouldn't be grant bail...they grant criminals bail but they don't grant suspect bail...tcheww..
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by Skento1: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
If he no die wit our moni, chikena...
Re: Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again by JuanDeDios: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
irunoobo:
So you can analyse politics and write a coherent sentence that doesn't include sex. 2016 gonna be good. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.