Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal (2166 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / LMAO!!!! See How This Guy Got Busted While Toasting A Lady Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2015
We all know how hard it is to get a gyal because social media had helped 'em raise their hope and ego..... ... Notwithstanding they still fvck up and display how dumb they can be....

I once got dis crazy reply from a crush on fb nd all i did was to flee - - > "I dnt need you coz you have many friends" . .... .. Guys share yurs including dat of yur nairaland crush and mention them.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by RexKexMilann: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2015
... She was Like; " I Once had a Crush On someone BUT it faded, Just Give It time"cry.

I was Like; "WTF", How Can a Person Be So Goddamn Wicked?undecided .. Like, Who Does Thatundecided.

Ain't Mentioning Shiit Thoughcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by coolcharm(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2015
I'll seek God's face about it.

As nice and religious as it sounds....

most girls use it as technical knock out to keep you in perpetual quarantine. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by ITbomb(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2015
I'm pressed

I had to let her go, I didn't want to be responsible for any accidental discharge

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by donholy28(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Reason i no dey ask girls time again...one girl way i tell"excuse me! wetin dey knack for ur watch"....na im d yeye girl talk" please i don't need a boyfriend now"...nawah o

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by Topkush: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2015
I will be thinking about it. I wonder what is there to think about. Nah value investing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by coolzeal(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Girl... All this your sweet mouth is just to get inside my pant.. After you get what you want, you will disappear..

Me... Arggh... Nah.. Don't you think your reply is kinda cliche sweetie?

Girl.. Go joor, you're all the same undecided undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by donholy28(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2015
coolcharm:
I'll seek God's face about it.
or I will pray about it cheesy
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Topkush:
I will be thinking about it. I wonder what is there to think about. Nah value investing
grin grin
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by coolcharm(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2015
donholy28:
or I will pray about it cheesy
I am telling you! That stuff can be frustrating eh!
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by donholy28(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2015
coolzeal:
All this your sweet mouth is just to get inside my pant.. After you get what you want you will disappear.. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
any girl way talk dix one for my side don enter....d kind lie way i go feed am no be small thing o..."am not one of those guys"

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by coolzeal(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2015
donholy28:
any girl way talk dix one for my side don enter....d kind lie way i go feed am no be small thing o..."am not one of those guys"
Wetin man pikin go do nau. Na to play along until she fall.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by fasho01(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2015
What will you be doing to me?

Question for the gods undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Honestly, I don't toast girls, per-se. I favor a non conventional, unorthodox approach that works 90% of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:
Honestly, I don't toast girls, per-se. I favor a non conventional, unorthodox approach that works 90% of the time.
share it for the newbies
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Never have I gotten a dumb reply, I go for those who knows what they want and are plain about it.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Her replay was "Why do yhu like me? See I hate una gender!" chaii!! i was shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Never have I gotten a dumb reply, I go for those who knows what they want and are plain about it.
no gyal doesn't give a dumb reply..... Its a gift from above to them...... Yu trynna say even while chatting yu dnt get dumb replies
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by ritababe(f): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2015
coolzeal:
Girl... All this your sweet mouth is just to get inside my pant.. After you get what you want, you will disappear..
Me... Arggh... Nah.. Don't you think your reply is kinda cliche?
Girl.. Go joor, you're all the same undecided undecided lipsrsealed

good reply she told you the typical truth.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
no gyal doesn't give a dumb reply..... Its a gift from above to them...... Yu trynna say even while chatting yu dnt get dumb replies
While chatting 'yeah' which I find annoying, not 'toasting' like you pointed out.
I don't just chat up any random girl or wanna-be out there , the more time you get acquainted with mature females out there you'd have less of the drama.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by coolzeal(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2015
ritababe:

good reply she told you the typical truth.
And you too? You just judged me without knowing me.. I am feeling robbed now undecided undecided
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by ritababe(f): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2015
coolzeal:
And you too? You just judged me without knowing me.. I am feeling robed now undecided undecided

sorry dear, not only you almost all nigeria men.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by ivyT(f): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Na wa 4 all of una replies o..
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
ritababe:

calm down..... Yu gyals visit visit d wrong places nd ignore d reasonable guys probably coz they are calm nd nt flashy
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by Brown253(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
I was wooing this girl last week and the next thing she said was..

"Please, i dont need a boyfriend, i only need a man that will be taking me out"

That alone was the TURN OFF OF THE YEAR for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by coolzeal(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
ritababe:

That's a stereotype sweetie(It's tough to be a man)... You know, You are what you attract.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by ritababe(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
calm down..... Yu gyals visit visit d wrong places nd ignore d reasonable guys probably coz they are calm nd nt flashy

yeah some are calm and gentle thats why i said almost.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by mentorken05(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2015
She was like “Mentor!!!!there is no love u would give me that my father have not given me”.
I was dumbfounded

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by cokacoola(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2015
I remember this girl my secondry school, ss2 or so. After months of toasting and waiting, she was lyk "uche, i love you but you have to cum and tell my parents first b4 we start datinq cus i dont like doing things at their back" 0m0, na so ah take jet cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2015
ritababe:

yeah some are calm and gentle thats why i said almost.
There's a huge gap btw some nd almost anf until u get d accurate statistics dnt use them....... U shud rather say almost all d guys that approachd yu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by ritababe(f): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
There's a huge gap btw some nd almost anf until u get d accurate statistics dnt use them....... U shud rather say almost all d guys that approachd yu

Yes sir.
Re: Guys What Are The Dumbest Replies You've Got While Toasting A Gyal by Ayt27(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Brown253:
I was wooing this girl last week and the next thing she said was..

"Please, i dont need a boyfriend, i only need a man that will be taking me out"

That alone was the TURN OFF OF THE YEAR for me.

God! I hate girls with this kind of mentality with passion, girls like this can't be intelligent, they just think they are and they will always be on the losing side of the deal.

Fvcking Stupid Hungry girls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. / Several Boys Have Sex With Girl, 15, In South Fort Myers High School Bathroom / Nomination Thread For MR Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.