Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends (626 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by Orikinla(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Many Nigerian girlfriends come with excess baggage of secrets they don't want their boyfriends and fiancés to know about their past relationships and incidents which include abortions, rape, promiscuous escapades and cultism.

Several of them have dated cultists on and off campus and shared in spending their blood money and have been possessed by demons ruling these cultists through sex. They manifest these demonic characteristics in different forms of abnormal behaviour such as mood swings, sudden depression and aggression and rebellion. They often use deception to deceive people and hide these abnormal behavior. But you can always find out by their dislike for praising and worshipping God and not reading the Holy Bible: they talk while sleeping (please listen to what they are saying, their utterances will reveal a lot), and can be suddenly nasty to children.

Once you have had sex with them, they can manipulate you and spiritually blind you not to discern their demonic behavior which ends up with witchcraft.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Many victims and lovers of cultists don't want to marry cultists, because the demonic spirits must seek new converts through sex with ignorant people. This is how they have to reproduce and multiply to spread their evils in STDs and violent crimes on earth.
Once, you have one in your life, before it is too late, go for deliverance. But avoid white garment spiritualists, because they are cultists. Anywhere they tell you to do rituals, they are cultists. You can pray with the Holy Bible for deliverance. But, there is no deliverance without repentance. You must repent first. Not fake eye service and lip service repentance. Real repentance has no malice. You must ask anyone you have offended to forgive you and then forgive those who have offended you. This is the first step and choose a period of about three hours to separate yourself for prayer for deliverance. You must quote Jesus Christ in your prayer and begin to denounce every work of the devil and reject Satan and his agents. Recite the song "There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ". And then pray Psalms 35, 44, 91 and 144. Avoid formication and adultery. Then look for a church where they practice the commandments of Jesus Christ accordingly and abide with them.

You must ask any girlfriend you truly love her medical history and sex life and if she has committed abortion before. Please, you must do so to save your life from miseries and troubles caused by her previous relationships. STDs kill and also damage reproductive organs. Abortions damage reproductive organs.

Many girlfriends have unsettled debts from their previous relationships and these debts can cause troubles for you if not settled. Girlfriends have been seen sleeping with men they owe and they will never tell you why they cheated on you.
Re: The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by 7footre(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
What is this now?
Re: The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by gamaliel121(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
Lol...omooo
Re: The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by obiorathesubtle: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
undecided wow! That's some mystical _shit
Re: The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by coolzeal(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
The world will be lost and harsh without women.. Sometimes, the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy. Shey pesin no go date or marry again ni. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by cruzita(f): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2015
no matter how bad gals may be it won't stop men from chasing them.
Re: The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2015
OP! Wonderful piece,pls keep sharing
Re: The Secrets Many Nigerian Girlfriends Are Hiding From Their Boyfriends by nerdfrost(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
I no understand wetin my G dey try yarn undecided

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Assertion About Good And Bad Girls? / 8 Unattractive Side Of ME That I Don’t Realize / My Husband Betrayed Me: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.