Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) (5894 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by easyboss1(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2018
If people knew how powerful sex was they wouldn’t have it with just anybody.
During sex there’s two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual.

Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don’t know about.
When you have sex with someone, you exchange/obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities, behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD and it becomes a part of you.

Sex was intended for one man and one woman. So many problems come as a result of sex outside marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratchings the surface.

Do you know that sleeping with a person, you enter into a covenant with that person’s spirit?
This happens every time you have sex with a person.

The Bible says in the book of Corinthians 6:15-17 “Do you know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit. (NIV)

And… In addition to this… Whoever they have had sex with… Now you’re attached to those people’s spirits as well. This is why there are so many people with multiple personalities, who are dribbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused, and all messed up in their thoughts, feelings and behavior. They are dealing with
their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too.

The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now … You are too. How can this be avoided? The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:18 “Flee from sexual immorality”.

Do it in God’s way. Just wait. Save sex for marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing, it’s fun, it’s exciting when done in God’s way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it! But he also put
boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it.

TROUBLE! TROUBLE!! TROUBLE!!!
The good news is, this doesn’t have to be you. If you haven’t already engaged in sexual activity then don’t. Save sex for your
husband or wife. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it’s definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you’ve had it.

Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or
waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.
Authur unknown
https://dailyfamily.ng/two-things-that-takes-place-during-sex-hidden-secrets-many-dont-know/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by BreezyCB(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Macgreat(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Physical Joining ? yes

Spiritual Joining ? No - this is a lie.

Sex is not a covenant.

You didn't show us where it says sex is spiritual. Neither did you show us where it is written that sex is a covenant.

To hell with the teaching of Soul tires . . . It's all a lie and teaching from hell or human mind.

Sex is 100% physical activity for the purpose of reproduction.

9 Likes

Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by pointblank247(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
no wonder Solmon was operating with the brains of one thousand women who he sleeps with. i will go sleep with at least 500

3 Likes

Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
No be only Spiritual joining na artificial joining u suppose say.
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Teewhydalegend: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
If you want people to stop engaging in premarital sex....give them a good reason not to.
Stop lying upandan

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by sirxbit(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
The person who wrote this nonsense is a fat fool
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by habsydiamond(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sex at my age....make I park hear wetin people with 10yrs of experience and above go talk
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
I've heard this like a million time. Try something new.

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by adahgold(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Idiot story
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by IAMSASHY(f): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
undecided see dem comments,pple dnt wnt truth, everybody tinks sex is al abt fun,some spiritually digs dia grave during sex

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
lol I haven't had much sex but from my lil experience, sex with one person can be boring over time.... so how can you say sex was intended for one man and one woman

Not Practical
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by adelacuna(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for this beautiful information.
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by newslifeop: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lies
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Does same apply to dog and fowl? Well, if we should consider the spiritual aspect of our life then we should even be in this world .
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Topman0001(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
The person you could be laying with could be
full of the devil and now … You are too. How
can this be avoided? The Bible says in 1
Corinthians 6:18 “Flee from sexual immorality”.
Do it in God’s way. Just wait. Save sex for
marriage.
So the way of avoiding being spiritually contaminated through sex is to wait and save the sex for marriage. Good, prove it again that after marriage, that person that is full of evil will become a saint.

Your write up may be true but no concrete affirmation, no proves nor evidence. So its as useless as not writing it atall.
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by samojay20(m): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2018
All I know is that baba ramo should go to church to pray over his wife so her family won't lose their #10 billion contract.... Shikena

Amen
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by Omotoyosi98(m): 5:43am On Jan 13, 2018
Thanks OP for this...even I was tangled in that web,the more I tried to stop,the more I fall...I was scared that I had to call for a break up...if u have conscience,u will feel the guilt...
Re: Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) by pauladonis(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Macgreat:
Physical Joining ? yes

Spiritual Joining ? No - this is a lie.

Sex is not a covenant.

You didn't show us where it says sex is spiritual. Neither did you show us where it is written that sex is a covenant.

To hell with the teaching of Soul tires . . . It's all a lie and teaching from hell or human mind.

Sex is 100% physical activity for the purpose of reproduction.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence... And just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true.

(1) (Reply)

- / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.