Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Kogi State University Female Artist Mareez In A Bo*bs Competition With Miss Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kogi State University Female Artist Mareez In A Bo*bs Competition With Miss Tour (2466 Views)

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State University Female Artist Mareez In A Bo*bs Competition With Miss Tour by finestdjmoraj(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2015

Hello Readers, I am Dora Lewis,
A motivational speaker and an author. I have published on many blogs before I finally meet the owner of vibesofnaija.com
Today I have some questions for you.
Look at this picture and answer the following questions:

1: who is more endowed?

1b:why?

2:what kind of occupation will suite them?

2b:why?

3:who is more beautiful?

4:if you are to choose, who will be your choice?
Comment fast.

Please follow me on Twitter @iam_doralewis and my Facebook fan page @ Dora Lewis

For more photos visit http://www.vibesofnaija.com/2015/12/kogi-state-university-female-artist.html?m=1
Re: Kogi State University Female Artist Mareez In A Bo*bs Competition With Miss Tour by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2016
I know the babe with the massive boobs. she attends my church.....never knew she was an artist
Re: Kogi State University Female Artist Mareez In A Bo*bs Competition With Miss Tour by IamNawty(f): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2016
TsaTrinity:
I know the babe with the massive boobs. she attends my church.....never knew she was an artist
what church pls? In ksu?
Re: Kogi State University Female Artist Mareez In A Bo*bs Competition With Miss Tour by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2016
IamNawty:
what church pls? In ksu?

Living faith church in lokoja......
Re: Kogi State University Female Artist Mareez In A Bo*bs Competition With Miss Tour by IamNawty(f): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2016
TsaTrinity:

Living faith church in lokoja......
oh! Goodmrng

(1) (Reply)

'crack Cocaine Has Taken Over Lagos' - Davido's Hype Man Specialspesh Cries Out / Linda Ikeji Fails To Mention Wizkid's Name On Drake's Achievement On Billboard. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.