Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? (858 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by Abobaku0147(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Dunno if you guyz are ceeing wt m ceein in dis our present day society??.... esp. in d campuses. Immediately a gurl secures admission, her fellow gurls ll approach and initiate her into dis dia Lesbo stuff wey dey vex me scarra* soteey we dey drag fine gurlz wit dia fellow gurlz. Dey only bang a guy if plenty money is involved if nt dey r owk anytim anyday f...ckin dia fellow gurlz. Abi na only me dey see am so?
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Op i think the lesbianism thing is more of in female boarding schools....
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by taiocol: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
The rate of mumus ob Nairaland is alarming not girls
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
***Since we're speaking pidgin****undecided

How e come take concern You?? no be their body?lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by GloChrystal(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
I still don't understand why anyone's sexuality should be your concern
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by obiorathesubtle: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2015
undecided lesbianism, no lesbianism.. E concern them.. As far as say my daughters and my sisters don't disgrace me by being lesbians.. That's not of my business!
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided lesbianism, no lesbianism.. E concern them.. As far as say my daughters and my sisters don't disgrace me by being lesbians.. That's not of my business!

It's quite funny that you are saying it concern them, but you still care about your daughters not being lesbians.

First of all, I am not against anyone being gay, but when you publicly opine that it's not your concern whether someone else is gay and you still don't want your daughters to be gay, it's quite laughable.

Let me explain: The Homosexual sexual personality of an individual more often than not is developed as a result of his or her physical interactions with factors that fall under the concept of nurture. What I am trying to say is that the larger percentage of homosexuals we have these days are homosexuals because of the influence of their environment on them.

So, if that be the case, and with the high level of increase in homosexuality in our society today which keeps on increasing everyday, there is a higher possibility that your daughters would come in contact with lesbians and be exposed to these other factors I talked about that fall under the concept of nurture, during the course of their developmental stages as teenagers and adolescents and this could ultimately lead to them choosing to become lesbians.

So what you should do, since you don't want your kids to be homosexuals, is pray that they don't become homosexuals, because to be honest, there isn't anything humanly possible you can do to prevent such from happening.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by obiorathesubtle: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

It's quite funny that you are saying it concern them, but you still care about your daughters not being lesbians.

First of all, I am not against anyone being gay, but when you publicly opine that it's not your concern whether someone else is gay and you still don't want your daughters to be gay, it's quite laughable.

Let me explain: The Homosexual sexual personality of an individual more often than not is developed as a result of his or her physical interactions with factors that fall under the concept of nurture. What I am trying to say is that the larger percentage of homosexuals we have these days are homosexuals because of the influence of their environment on them.

So, if that be the case, and with the high level of increase in homosexuality in our society today which keeps on increasing everyday, there is a higher possibility that your daughters would come in contact with lesbians during the course of their developmental stages as teenagers and adolescents and this could ultimately lead to them choosing to become lesbians.

So what you should, since you don't want your kids to be homosexuals is pray that they are not, because to be honest, there isn't anything humanly possible you can do to prevent such from happening.
grin first of all.. Thanks for voting for me.. Romanceland awards!

Now, all the things you've said are true.. But even if just as you said, there's nothing humanly possible I can do about it.. Don't mean I won't try, they can be homosexuals as long as I'm dead, I promise not to disturb em with my dead spirit, but as long as I'm alive.. According to our culture, they're my responsibility, and if they turn to homosexuality while I'm alive, it means I've failed in my responsibility.. I don't think any of my ancestors were homosexuals, if I allow it to happen during my time, the Earth won't forgive me.. You're Igbo, I hope you understand..

I believe in freedom, I also believe in doing what is right, I have gay friends sha, they're not too proud of it, sure we mock em about it, but it just ends as jokes.. I respect their decisions and stay away..
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by SINNZ(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Let's learn to tolerate one another. Gays, lesbians, straight people.. Let's give ourselves a big hug sad

Only lesbians should hug me tho.. cool grin
Re: Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing??? by Abobaku0147(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
not lik am against anybody's sexuality ooo.... buh d rate nw is alarmin nd dey go abt doin dis very openly to d xtent dt over 65% of d gurlz nw r likely to be lesbos. Who go cum remain for us naa

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Likes Me...but.. / BBM And Whatsapp Users Get In Here.. / Who Is More Beautiful, Twaci Or Tohpahz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.