Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming (3378 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's not bad lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:
It's not bad lipsrsealed undecided
Why are some people now against it? Any dangers?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tunchi101:
Why are some people now against it? Any dangers?

Like everything sex related, you're just going to have to be careful...
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Like everything sex related, you're just going to have to be careful...
careful?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by gabinogem(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Too much of doing such is what makes it bad!
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tunchi101:
careful?

Well yes. The obvious dangers. Make sure he/she doesn't have any STDs or STIs. And any obvious warts and whatnots. And he/she is clean...And I'm sure you'll be grand!
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by gamaliel121(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nothing wrong with cunninlingus...
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by obiorathesubtle: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's bad to give a girl.. Good to give a guy!
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
It's bad to give a girl.. Good to give a guy!
It's always good to reciprocate. wink
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by obiorathesubtle: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:
It's always good to reciprocate. wink
NOO! Don't ever try it! undecided
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by CaroLyner(f): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
ask the experts
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Well yes. The obvious dangers. Make sure he/she doesn't have any STDs or STIs. And any obvious warts and whatnots. And he/she is clean...And I'm sure you'll be grand!
Hmm. Thanks
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by fromnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Its not just bad, Its a kind of madness.
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
ask the experts
like who?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
fromnigeria:
Its not just bad, Its a kind of madness.
madness?? grin grin grin grin grin grin now dats funny
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by CaroLyner(f): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tunchi101:
like who?
cutehector,Maxi112,vaselinecrew and the likes grin
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
NOO! Don't ever try it! undecided
Guy don't be too scared to try stuff else you'll just be lousy in bed. smiley
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by obiorathesubtle: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:

Guy don't be too scared to try stuff else you'll just be lousy in bed. smiley
uhhh.. No thanks.
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by MISSNORA(f): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
profojah:
shocked
Been a while
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Been a while
My sister.. I always see you on the religion section anytime I come there for forgiveness..How you doing ?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:

only if I knew who dey are grin
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by MISSNORA(f): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
profojah:

My sister.. I always see you on the religion section anytime I come there for forgiveness..How you doing ?
I'm great.I know u're too.
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by jonaifame22(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's not bad
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
CaroLyner:

seems u really like my moniker dat bad
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Maxi112: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2015
CaroLyner:
yes!!! any problem?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by SexyCeline(f): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Actually i don't tink is bad buh it should be done to your husband only.. All this random b.f's doesn't deserve it.
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Genea(f): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi101:
shocked
with all d bacteria dah are dere
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Genea:
with all d bacteria dah are dere
you mean all ladies have got bacterial in their kitten?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyCeline:
Actually i don't tink is bad buh it should be done to your husband only.. All this random b.f's doesn't deserve it.
I mean giving it to ladies
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Genea(f): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi101:
you mean all ladies have got bacterial in their kitten?
both gender

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her / Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. / "I Will Rather Leave My Boyfriend For My Dad Because My Dad Is Good In Bed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.