Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,708 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ladies And Their New Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their New Trend (427 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / Pubic Wig Is A New Trend / New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph (2) (3) (4)

Ladies And Their New Trend by sleeveless: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2015
After seeing this pics online i'm happy and proud to inform u dat am now part of the end time crew. "Guys ow una see am'?? ladies are gradually turning to guys.
pls share ur thought on this new trend

Re: Ladies And Their New Trend by obiorathesubtle: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2015
undecided I saw this thing about 2 years ago! No lie!

This is the third brand of this product I'm seeing..

I've seen "she-wee", "dickagina", now this!

I just hope it doesn't give women infections.. Is it properly tested or sth?
Re: Ladies And Their New Trend by cruzita(f): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
grin this thing go good for gals wey dey wear trousers.no need to remove all again
Re: Ladies And Their New Trend by sleeveless: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=41475598]undecided I saw this thing about 2 years ago! No lie!
This is the third brand of this product I'm seeing..
I've seen "she-wee", "dickagina", now this!
I just hope it doesn't give women infections.. Is it properly tested or sth

Most guys won't bother abt infection as long as it serves their purpose

Re: Ladies And Their New Trend by sleeveless: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
D this thing go good for gals wey dey wear trousers.no need to remove all again
The first was fake ya.nsh, now na fake junior I wonder wat wud b nxt

Relationship Vs Friendship, Share How You Combined The 2 With Few Or No Problems / I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church / Shocking Video… ENDTIME Pastor Climbs His Church Roof Like Spiderman To Escape

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8