Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Shocking Video… ENDTIME Pastor Climbs His Church Roof Like Spiderman To Escape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Video… ENDTIME Pastor Climbs His Church Roof Like Spiderman To Escape (427 Views)

Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches / WATCH VIDEO: ENDTIME!! Man Give's Birth From The Pen!s / My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video… ENDTIME Pastor Climbs His Church Roof Like Spiderman To Escape by Bugaloaded: 5:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Shocking Video… ENDTIME Pastor climbs his church roof like spiderman to escape his angry church members after they found out he was a fraud and had be scamming them for years - Click to see: http://punchonline..com.ng/2016/02/shocking-video-endtime-pastor-climbs.html
Re: Shocking Video… ENDTIME Pastor Climbs His Church Roof Like Spiderman To Escape by excellencyabia1: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2016
all your post will not finish. must there be link to follow?

(1) (Reply)

Did This Lady Actually Got Married To This Grand Papa? / 7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. / How Do You Feel Or React When You Received Val. Gift Or SMS From Ur Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.