Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage (3810 Views)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by marcusagrippa(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Hey covbrand, can we talk offline?
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 01, 2016
On nairaland
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by bigcil2(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2016
covbrand:
Good morning people, I just want to know places where I can meet financially stable guys that are also career minded and wouldn't mind staying outside Nigeria. I am not desperate for marriage as I still have time but I would love to start up a family on time. Thanks.
Follow me
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by BluStreak(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2016
covbrand:
Good morning people, I just want to know places where I can meet financially stable guys that are also career minded and wouldn't mind staying outside Nigeria. I am not desperate for marriage as I still have time but I would love to start up a family on time. Thanks.

Nairaland has been invaded by toddlers looking to have fun so everything is a joke to them. If you need serious answers from matured like minds, take this same question to questionsville dot com

Just replace the "dot" with the right dot

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
obyrich:
I don't think you have a problem.
its a new year ,,i believe my prayer wud be answered.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
covbrand:

iLike how you reason. Mail me tripdarlinq@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by covbrand(f): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
marcusagrippa:
Hey covbrand, can we talk offline?
sure
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by covbrand(f): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
BluStreak:

Nairaland has been invaded by toddlers looking to have fun so everything is a joke to them. If you need serious answers from matured like minds, take this same question to www dot questionsville dot com

Replace all the "dot" with .
thank you sir
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by marcusagrippa(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
covbrand:
sure
Send me your number through this address: oluwatunmise12@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by obyno1011(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=covbrand post=41478594]Good morning people, I just want to know places where I can meet financially stable guys that are also career minded and wouldn't mind staying outside Nigeria. I am not desperate for marriage as I still have time but I would love to start up a family on time. Thanks. [/quote

There is no special place to meet a financial stable and marriage ready guys. But take interest in the career minded ones. First, know the type of man you want, his career, vision and expectations. Every unmarried guy still hustle to be financially okay at old age. But getting there is a gradual process which you can be part of it.
Since you are still young and not desperate, probably you have a regular income, first, look for guys who have the physical attributes you want, make a push to know his career and see the passion he has for it. Build friendship and observe him, a 2weeks conversation is enough for you to know his knowledge of his career. If good, book/accept more dates. Don't be shy to let him know your passion for your own career.
If you desire to settle down this year, it's possible, believe God and pray for your steps to be guided in meeting him. Cheers
#octopusfreaky.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=obyno1011 post=41556487][/quote]Thanks for the advice.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by muaa(f): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
covbrand:

Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Methylblack(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2016
@ covbrand . Thinking of you on your birthday. My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always. HBD LLNP
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by poshestmina(f): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
All these hoes sef.

You know you are sick,right?
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by benzoljoe: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
left ova hoe.........
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by muaa(f): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
covbrand:
I hope this helps

Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Youngpo413: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

No b!tch,if any is sick here,I'm certain you are the one,fool.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by poshestmina(f): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Youngpo413 post=41908565]No b!tch,if any is sick here,I'm certain you are the one,fool.

You don't contribute anything meaningful to people's thread, you only write trash. Get a life and a brain too
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by K9blunt(f): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na wa o undecided
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=poshestmina post=41908644][/quote]As if you have created any meaningful thread before,shameless blockhead,poshestmina aka ashawo kobo kobo,I know your type and I will gladly send you to where you belong,check again,its me Youngpo,no retreat no surrender,just bring along,ill be waiting for,shameless hoe,I'm sure you cheated,that's exactly why the guy dumped you...you will surely regret the day you quoted me,just like the others,you could have let the sleeping dog lie....make thunder fire you,nonsense.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by poshestmina(f): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
As if you have created any meaningful thread before,shameless blockhead,poshestmina aka ashawo kobo kobo,I know your type and I will gladly send you to where you belong,check again,its me Youngpo,no retreat no surrender,just bring along,ill be waiting for,shameless hoe,I'm sure you cheated,that's exactly why the guy dumped you...you will surely regret the day you quoted me,just like the others,you could have let the sleeping dog lie....make thunder fire you,nonsense.

Pained Mofo..lolzzz tongue
Those punchlines are stale.please get a life and a brain too
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Youngpo413: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

I will like to know what's "posh" about you cheap thing,clueless left over hoe.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by poshestmina(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
I will like to know what's "posh" about you cheap thing,clueless left over hoe.

Stupid retard
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Youngpo413: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

Pained Mofo..lolzzz tongue
Those punchlines are stale.please get a life and a brain too
pained?smh,you type will the last thing that can cause me pain,na who you be,I mean what's so special about you?as if you are different from those regular hoes on nairaland hoping to catch a maga,shameless looser,poshestmina my foot.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Youngpo413: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

Stupid retard
shameless golddigger.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Youngpo413: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
As you carry come,na so you go carry go,nairaland guys are very smart...b!tch.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by stevecantrell: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
@ covbrand Things like that are meant to happen naturally.

You only stated what you're looking for and not what you got to offer...typical !

Well, if you want to oil the wheels of destiny, there are loads of dating sites. International, cosmopolitan and MAture sites..why not do a search and sign up.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by poshestmina(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
pained?smh,you type will the last thing that can cause me pain,na who you be,I mean what's so special about you?as if you are different from those regular hoes on nairaland hoping to catch a maga,shameless looser,poshestmina my foot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.To catch a maga?.am a maga myself cool
Keep ranting. Am sure you pray everyday for your sisters to be like me
I just pity your empty Skull that is not protecting anything grin grin
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by fulfillbill(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by Youngpo413: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.To catch a maga?.am a maga myself cool
Thought as much...THOT.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by executioner27: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
covbrand:

Me looking for a gal who is not cash minded. she earns her money and wont bother me. but i can bother her. i earn my money too. i would like her to spend on me very well without issues. i'll be faithful and love her very well.
Re: Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage by poshestmina(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
Thought as much...THOT.

You look like you need help.Is that your house or a cage? cry..Pained lowlife Mofo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Killed Me!!! What Should I Do Next / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) / Popular Nollywood Actress Shows Off Her Big Backside In Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.