Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Society. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Society. (618 Views)

National Dead Writers' Week - Society Of Young Nigerian Writers / Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government / Benefits Of Being A Member Of A Literary Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Society. by RemenZack(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
This should probably be one of my shortest posts but it carries a great deal. Be patient enough to go through it all.

If you were one of the many people who actually thought the Church or a School is actually the building and not the people in it, you must also be aware that Society itself is not the streets, lanes or anything else but yourself and the other people in it that actually count.

Here's the thing, if you like or don't like where Society is heading to, you can actually make it happen for the good.

Therefore, you're Society and Society is you. Take that bold step today and make those stiff tables turn once and for all.

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 8) / Twenty Episode 11 (A Story Of Suspense, Murder And Revenge) / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Original African Folktales Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.