Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? (1992 Views)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

With the help of God And proper investigation
Communication skills and mutual understanding
Wana send u a PM pls reply
Re: Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

With the help of God And proper investigation

Communication skills and mutual understanding

Oshey Sherlock Holmes
Re: Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Oshey Sherlock Holmes

Wagbayi baby mi grin
Re: Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
G0ldcircle:

Wana send u a PM pls reply

No its not my email tongue

Wen u are turned around it means no entry tongue
Re: Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? by Margauxluv(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sure we can
Buh den again some of u guys dnt seems to appreciate dat
Dats y few of us can't risk it
Re: Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

No its not my email tongue
Wen u are turned around it means no entry tongue
Fine then.
Re: Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? by hostes: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
What is this question? Check out camwhores.tv social network. Maybe they will tell you something interesting there. As for me, it makes no sense to be interested in this. We are what God created us.
The webcam business, thanks to technical progress and the availability of modern technology, is gaining more and more popularity every year. Maybe the girls will be able to answer this question there. Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To My Married Girlfriend / One Word For These Ladies / Love Consultants.. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.