Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Letter To My Married Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Married Girlfriend (1982 Views)

‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
@Favour. In as much as i am saddened by your sudden marriage. I am also gloomy and also in a state of lugubriousness and apprehensiveness whenever i reminisced about our alter egos, our relationship and our propinquity and all the love we shared during our adolescence years.
Favour its so egregious that our hopes and future innovations have been dashed and dampened by your sudden and impromptu matrimonial engagement.
I received the news with utter shock and dismay when i heard that your bride took you to the altar for matrimonial blessings.
Favour why? How about the love and the care we shared and the emotional and positive ideologies that we shared in common?
Each time i reminisced about our love, it keeps me in a state of ambivalency and i end up asking rhetorical questions.
Well God knows best. You shall forever remain in my heart as the love i had for you is still glowing. I wish you well and fruitfulness in your marital home and may the God of heaven bring me peace above all human understanding. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by ThuGnificenX: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
ANIMAL undecided

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
goat
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
jeloser:
goat
your mama. Ugly duckling. Youre too lanky for my liking. You sound so nauseating. I feel like puking.
Dont quote me again else you'd be ignored.
Scoundrel.
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
ANIMAL undecided
your papa. Egbon
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by ThuGnificenX: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
your papa. Egbon
grin
ANIMAL
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
your mama. Ugly duckling. Youre too lanky for my liking. You sound so nauseating. I feel like puking.
Dont quote me again else you'd be ignored.
Scoundrel.
lols... you pissed off ?? .
but you are still a fool...
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
grin ANIMAL
oya swerve to this direction. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< idiat
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op,

Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by ThuGnificenX: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
oya swerve to this direction.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
idiat
ANIMAL angry
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
jeloser:
lols... you pissed off ?? .
but you are still a fool...
yeah. I'm so damn exasperated and apoplectic at the moment cos you never cared to ask but rather you had to conclude your assertions by tagging me with an " Insolent comparism of a similie"
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
Op,

i dey vex. Came back from school and found out that my bossom girlfriend has been married and snatched from my hands. I thought she was my missing ribs *crying*
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
yeah. I'm so damn exasperated and apoplectic at the moment cos you never cared to ask but rather you had to conclude your assertions by tagging me with an " Insolent comparism of a similie"
am sorry abou dat..
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by PonmileJ: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
What do ppl gain from abuse?
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
jeloser:
am sorry abou dat..
k
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
i dey vex. Came back from school and found out that my bossom girlfriend has been married and snatched from my hands. I thought she was my missing ribs *crying*

Well, you didn't really expect her to wait on a 7 yr old or did u? I'm sorry for your disappointment and I hope u find a toddler capable of bearing ur problemS and suckle u.
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
PonmileJ:
What do ppl gain from abuse?
go ask your teacher
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by Young03(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm...watching something

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Well, you didn't really expect her to wait on a 7 yr old or did u? I'm sorry for your disappointment and I hope u find a toddler capable of bearing ur problemS and suckle u.
nso ke useme ami atatang ki inua?
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
k
and why you insulting her..you must be a big fool indeed... transfer of aggression..nah she make ur gf dumped you
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
and why you insulting her..you must be a big fool indeed... transfer of aggression..nah she make ur gf dump you
i guess youre refering to your father.
Opunu. Idiot. Quote me again and receive it hot from me. Useless ugly blind foool
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
i guess youre refering to your father.
Opunu. Idiot. Quote me again and receive it hot from me. Useless ugly blind foool
I can see that illiteracy and
stupidity is circumambulating in that empty
decayed rotten cranium of urs..
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
I can see that illiteracy and
stupidity is circumambulating in that empty
decayed rotten cranium of urs..
i can also see obviously that foolishness of the highest crescendo is gallivanting and perambulating in your medulla oblongata.
The witches in your family are having a field's day in their wreckage of your life. Stvpid old man.
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
i can also see obviously that foolishness of the highest crescendo is gallivanting and perambulating in your medulla oblongata.
The witches in your family are having a field's day in their wreckage of your life. Stvpid old man.
your cack handed wording are not coaxing
compared to my examligraphiexamized and
examous recher-che. i never knew that your
idiocy was this attractive and distractive to my
well-being. my non-camaraderie should not be
an impede to you, but a capacious
juxtaposition of a ceasely c'est la vie because
your death is nigh and your utmost thirst for a
conterminous chummliness will be
metamorphosed into enmity and psyche
disgust towards your puzzled life.
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided fucking with dur wrong guy
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
[s] your cack handed wording are not coaxing
compared to my examligraphiexamized and
examous recher-che. i never knew that your
idiocy was this attractive and distractive to my
well-being. my non-camaraderie should not be
an impede to you, but a capacious
juxtaposition of a ceasely c'est la vie because
your death is nigh and your utmost thirst for a
conterminous chummliness will be
metamorphosed into enmity and psyche
disgust towards your puzzled life.[/s]
mentally derailed and a cretinic retarded non compos mentis that has escaped from the chains of Yaba left Psychiatrist mental home. Your case needs extra medical and spiritual attention.
Your grammars and vocabularies are so miserable and horrendous
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
mentally derailed and a cretinic retarded non compos mentis that has escaped from the chains of Yaba left Psychiatrist mental home. Your case needs extra medical and spiritual attention.
Your grammars and vocabularies are so miserable and horrendous
Posting irrelevants words will never make you a peachy conversationalist like other mugwump hither. You should avoid final nd learn from him..cause he is your demigod
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
[s] You should avoid final nd learn from him..cause he is your demigod [/s]
you are you father's demigod. Idiot. Stinking fellow. Your ugly looks are just as tantamount to ancient primates. Ugly illiterate, moronic' imbecilic and flibbertigibetic wart
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
you are you father's demigod. Idiot. Stinking fellow. Your ugly looks are just as tantamount to ancient primates. Ugly illiterate, moronic' imbecilic and flibbertigibetic wart
lols demigod means small God..kid it will be disadvantageous for me to engage in grammatical-melee with a bemused whippersnapper like yo..enough is enough before i enter my beast mode.i dont fink you know the meaning of what you hv been typing since ...ahn ??
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
..Make your ponderous conversation arguable,posting incomprehensible tedious dialogues all because you want to impress your mugwump'final' is oh-so appealing. Chew your haughmess nd pay veneration to final. I will be verpalous and problematic
Re: Letter To My Married Girlfriend by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
..Make your ponderous conversation arguable,posting incomprehensible tedious dialogues all because you want to impress your mugwump'final' is oh-so appealing. Chew your haughmess nd pay veneration to final. I will be verpalous and problematic
na you go tire. Idiot.
You keep on constructing vocabularies that are apposit to the issue that is being discussed. Youre indeed a daft slowpoke and a retarded slowpoke. Foool like you. Better go get education at your senile age cos age can never barricade an old man like you from attaining. Idiot education

(1) (2) (Reply)

>>>lis Of Old Skul Bigboys Camera Pose / Gay Son Or Womanizer? Who Do you choose / Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.