Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship (569 Views)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship by Ajoke94: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015

1. She’s not going to jump into bed with you. I mean, she might, but it’s not a given. Open is the status of her relationship, not her legs.

2. She’s going to jump into bed with you. I know what I just wrote. But you should prepare your heart/vagina/penis/other body parts for the fact that she may be interested in a hookup — and only a hookup.

3. You have to follow her rules if you want to play. You have the option not to date her, but if you decide to go for it, be aware that there may be certain agreements she’s made with her primary partner, i.e. how often she can see you, or how intense things can be s*xually. It’s pretty unlikely those will be adjustable. People in open relationships usually apply a lot of forethought to the architecture of those things.

4. She’s not a “cheater.” She didn’t decide to enter an open relationship because she is fundamentally immoral, a moustache-twirling cartoon villain, or anyone else who is generally careless with the feelings of others. There are reasons monogamy doesn’t work for her. Respect that.

5. If you have any questions about how this is going to work, just ask her. She’s very, um,open. She knows exactly what she needs and she’ll be more than happy to let you know.

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/10-things-you-should-know-before-dating-someone-in-an-open-relationship/
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yup lol
its an open relationship!
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship by Ajoke94: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship by Ajoke94: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
wink

(1) (Reply)

LADIES! 10 Tips On How To "Wow" A Guy On A First Date. / 5 Top Secret Tricks Nigerian Girls Now Use To Get You To Marry Them / Hilarious But Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.