Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde (85398 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Anyone Seen The 'omosexy' Tattooed On Captain Mathew's Arm???? Aww...love! / War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nimblemind(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
How old was she?
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by UEDIBO: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
it is a lie. ask the wife very well
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Brunel(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
my dream home......happiness,unending love, peace and understanding........#divorce not an option

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by bright007(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
k
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by razzberries: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
grandpa found the last American virgin and married her, enn.
You don go command secondary school kaduna find out, abi you go check up for hospital.

Anyway I'm very sure my grandma too is a virgin
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by arsenal33: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
..and since then has there been any....infide.....l..i.....
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by ndujekwu(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice one.... stories that touch.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by 9izone(f): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
And why are you telling us now?

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by oglalasioux(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
And I was rushing to see the 30 years old virgin.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by murphyibiam15(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
One thing is that she is a terrific cook, yes she is a yoruba and I am Igbo, I
have always believed that Yoruba’s don’t have different types of delicacies
like the igbos that has all kind of soups. When we got married, she had a
lot of igbo friends who taught her how to cook all the Igbo soups and so
she is an expert, she cooks very well.
the truth is gradually coming out unknowingly...yoruba ppl learning from igbos how to cook since 1400....when we say it they say we're boasting
the fact is that the igbo tribe have got every good thing one can talk about

5 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by coolzeal(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Shout out to virgins all over the world -- but they are overrated... I don't fancy virgins, i fancy a woman with a beautiful mind.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by phemflex90(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
nah lie wic kind virgin, show us evidence to prove
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
The guy wey first popo her will be like

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Savigne(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
murphyibiam15:

the truth is gradually coming out unknowingly...yoruba ppl learning from igbos how to cook since 1400....when we say it they say we're boasting
the fact is that the igbo tribe have got every good thing one can talk about
And from all what the good Captain said that was the only thing you could pick out and see the kind of meaning you even attached to it.
Tribalism will not take the country anywhere,y'all had better realise that now and change the way you think.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
thisisayus:
what age did u loose yours?
I'm ova 26, and a very handsome guy and......... is it a big deal?
girls find this offensive tho.
please stop typing like a retard

2 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by sbm060(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
quiinnBee:
she was 19 no big deal
18 mind u grin
quiinnBee:
she was 19 no big deal
18 mind u
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by flokii: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
9izone:
And why are you telling us now?
he's obviously proud of her..

bliv me... no man will ever want to hurt/leave a woman he met a virgin.
'tear rubber' not 'fairly used'.. haba

2 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
sbm060:
18 mind u ;D18 mind u
okay i'v modifed smiley
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by jachi001(f): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok. So make we pop champane abi!
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by quatum: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
To whom virginity don help
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog1:

http://citypeopleng.com/i-met-my-wife-omotola-a-virgin-captain-mathew-ekeinde/

18 year old virgin in Nigeria and especially built like her?

Sahara Reporters, over to you grin
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by elsadeq(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
quiinnBee:
she was 18 no big deal

She was 18( no problem) but imaging she is a northerner the story would be different.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by room089: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buko! Did Captain Matthew Ekeinde say he's an an igbo?
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by wedjingle: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Take advantage of this for the new year.

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by ccaramel(f): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
DonUjay:
Shout out!! to all the Ladies with kpekus as wide as a church door

Shout out to all the Ladies whose Kpekus be receiving Heavier Traffic than Toronto's 'Highway 401'

you better start devicing new means to regain your Virginity Afterall all great Inventions started with a Moment of deep thought #NothingForUna

Lol at Highway 401...400/401 at rush hour is no joke grin grin
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Jacko01: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wen i say our nigerian journalists asks silly questions ppl wil say..... Y wil u ask a man if his wife was a virgin ...... Lubbish the man sef indulge dem..... Collect ur prize hop ur daughter wil marry virgin as well..... Lubbish
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Rockyrascal(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
I thought she was a rape victim.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by ajalaolanr(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
quiinnBee:
she was 18 no big deal

She was actually 17 sef, the dude should been arrested for pedophilia..jokes!!!
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
20 years ago. Children born on the day of their wedding're now ready to have their own children, some already do. So tell me again, what is this news of almost a generation ago supposed to do to my life?
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by AdeniyiA(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
That captain looks like Ayefele in the second pic though ...

BTW, why are marriages not lasting long nowadays ... kinda troubling
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by delishpot: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Every girl should be a virgin at 18 unless some bad thing happens to cause her to lose her virginity.
Even boys should be virgins at 18 too.

3 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by henrixx(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Picture and audio of her screaming as he penetrared or else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.