Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde (85395 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Anyone Seen The 'omosexy' Tattooed On Captain Mathew's Arm???? Aww...love! / War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by bronzegoddess(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
kilokeys:

Liked freezed and displayed in a showglass in his sitting room shey?
Shallow pple.. Whats d biggie
Lol
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Tobium1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
when I finished secondary school at the age of 16,I went to the Aviation school, I got my license at age 16 and started flying at that age.
I find it sooo hard to believe dis asi ocha (white lie), wen I know so well dat 18yrs is de official age anywhere around de world wen u can be allowed to do things of an adult

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Godblessaplus1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smile
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by ucnwafor(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
rejoicebae:
M 18,still a virgin,,if i wer to marry now,,my spouse wud say the same,,ihz certainly no big deal
really jst dm me your fone numba, so we can take the ministry to d permanet site ok.......am serz ooo
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by theyrynsolar(f): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
jauntty:
[size=16pt] Hmmmmmmmm.. Good for him.

I honestly don't think I want to marry a Virgin except if she is a fast learner. [/size]

Am a Virgin and am expert in all sex styles.... I love cowgirl the most grin grin grin
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=38pt]You met her and had sex with her when she was only 16!
So, when did you expect her to lose her virginity at 12?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Orikinla(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
quiinnBee:
she was 18 no big deal
You met her and had sex with her when she was only 16!
So, when did you expect her to lose her virginity at 12?

2 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by jauntty: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Am a Virgin and am expert in all sex styles.... I love cowgirl the most grin grin grin
Ahhhh.... I need the Non-virgin version of you
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by theyrynsolar(f): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
jauntty:
Ahhhh.... I need the Non-virgin version of you

Abegi wait make I use turning stick tear the rubber comot cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Genea(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Junior66:
i am not a virgin
Lost the damn thing at 24.I like to pride myself that its something of a record. U tink i dnt deserve an untouched lady?
only a v shud dmand for a v
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Rockyrascal(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pamelayoung:
It's no big deal as most girls remain virgins till their 18/20th birth day.

Easy o oga, whr did u get that from?
maybe I mistook a scene of her been raped in a nollywood movie to be in real life grin
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Toks2008(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
quiinnBee:
she was 18 no big deal

I wonder..i have seen many 23/26 year old virgin sef so make the man no make mouth.

2 Likes

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Orikinla:

You met her and had sex with her when she was only 16!
So, when did you expect her to lose her virginity at 12?
wat is this one saying.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Toks2008:

I wonder..i have seen many 23/26 year old virgin sef so make the man no make mouth.
yes.most girls are virgins at 18 so its not much of a deal.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by andyanders: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
For real.Even my mother is still a virgin. This kind of a story makes the gods of the land to be angry.

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Pamelayoung: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rockyrascal:
maybe I mistook a scene of her been raped in a nollywood movie to be in real life grin

You are not serious
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by lepasharon(f): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
In uk, 16 is the average age to loose your virginity
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by femib26(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
mascot87:
I will marry a virgin celebrity also.

None anymore. Omotola was the last.

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by UIA04(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
trishapal:
This is not a big deal as most other Nigerian ladies remain virgins even beyond the age Omotola got married. It would have been an enviable point if she got married at 27 and remained a virgin till then.
She was already modelling and acting before they got married so I think she still did well for herself and also seeing the need for marriage at that young age kudos to her
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Ekaka1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
He didn't keep a piece of d hymen Craaaaaaaaaap!
Why you dey para now...abi as you lost your own make him no celebrate small for the little mercies...since I a no kuku wan keep the thing till "I do " again cheesy
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by susanfrancis25(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
sharp captain
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by KiNiBiGd: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
I expect 18 years old to be Virgin... undecided
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by panco: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Virgin me
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by panco: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Virgin ke
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by lookingfly: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Wow, 18 and still a virgin back then but nowadays 14 and then don kpansh all the guys for there area.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by lookingfly: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2015
quiinnBee:
yes.most girls are virgins at 18 so its not much of a deal.
this one you de talk like this, u sure say you never loose ur own. It's a big deal jare, it shows ur not promiscuous as a lady except for those that lost it via exercise or rape.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by catalan15(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by 9izone(f): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2015
flokii:

he's obviously proud of her..

bliv me... no man will ever want to hurt/leave a woman he met a virgin.

'tear rubber' not 'fairly used'.. haba
Yes I agree with you because I'm equally a virgin and my husband must be proud of me starting from our wedding night not after 20yrs of marriage before he then remember I was a virgin before marring him.
You see telling us now is as fake as DSS telling us now that Nnamdi Kanu was caught with a woman hibernating in a hotel room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by 9izone(f): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2015
andyanders:
For real.Even my mother is still a virgin. This kind of a story makes the gods of the land to be angry.
grin grin grin
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by femi4: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2015
thisisayus:
what age did u loose yours?

I'm ova 26, and a very handsome guy and
......... is it a big deal?

girls find this offensive tho.
Lack of opportunity
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by bronzegoddess(f): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Ekaka1:

Why you dey para now...abi as you lost your own make him no celebrate small for the little mercies...since I a no kuku wan keep the thing till "I do " again cheesy
undecided
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2015
shocked Is this captain trying to change profession from flying to comedy? Omotola wey Kingsley Ogoro of Klinc Studios don dey hammer since 1600 BCE before him appear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.