Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde (85400 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Anyone Seen The 'omosexy' Tattooed On Captain Mathew's Arm???? Aww...love! / War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by RuthlessAnalyst: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
This Captain is a very Funny Joker .
Always quick to mention this Virginity Bullshit
You met a Girl when she was 16 and You were 26 and all you could imagine inside Your Fathead was how to break her Hymen?
That's 'Pedophilic' imagination You were harboring Mr.Man

And Do you really think that Virginity is that scarce @ age 16 or 18?
Stop over hyping the Virginity issue Jare
You only caught her Young and Stole the Chance of Her ever competing to remain a Virgin in the midst of sugar-coated virgin-losing predator (Boys).
I HAVE SEEN LADIES WHO SURVIVE AS VIRGIN AT AGE 30-35. SO VIRGIN AT AGE 18 IS VERY VERY NORMAL

By the Way 20years ago was 1995...I ASSUME WE STILL HAD VIRGIN BOOM THEN.
So Captain Pls Keep Your Virgin Talk as Personal Matter Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by ajademola2000(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Secondary virgin or primary virgin? this Omotola hubby is on a long thing
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Enahi(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
What the heck.... Edos are not igbos and will never be.

It's either you claim Edo your state of origin or claim igbo where your mum comes from.
Sucks to be called igbo.
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Goridoe(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
mascot87:
I will marry a virgin celebrity also.

somebody better wake this bro, its 2016 aiidy... grin
Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Emodeee: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting, always knew she married as teen. Happy marriage, really nice.

Will I meet you a virgin?

Happy new year, my luv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde by Yoighaman(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2019
trishapal:
This is not a big deal as most other Nigerian ladies remain virgins even beyond the age Omotola got married. It would have been an enviable point if she got married at 27 and remained a virgin till then.

I know a 32 years old virgin...so 27 small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.