Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January (2467 Views)

FG Okays 29-member Panel On N56,000 Minimum Wage Demand / Arms Scandal: 10 Generals, One Colonel Face Military Panel / EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by meeklocs: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
hello,nairalanders, i put something up 3 weeks ago concerning how fayose received money from the arms deal fraud perpetrated by dasuki. well they said i was cravin cheap popularity until it came out in the dailies 3 days ago.

As an insider in the Ekiti state government, information just got in that fayose has been summoned to appear before the military panel investigating the use of the military in influencing the Ekiti State Election alongside sgt Koli (The soldier who leaked the tape) with Mr Tope Aluko, the ekiti state PDP secretary who tendered evindences showing how the election was rigged. well, lets await january 9 to know the outcome. ops better give me my credit for relaying thus news first in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by braine(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks for the too. Fayose is going down!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by mazzi: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fayose is a governor for Christ sake and he has immunity!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by obinnashady(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
They will soon catch u to enquire how u get these informations.
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by Owoplenty(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Source?
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by modath(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fayose wailing press release/conference loading!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by seunmsg(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
mazzi:

Immunity only covers criminal prosecution. He's not immune from investigation.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by modath(f): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
mazzi:

If & when FG want to roughen you up, you will get served!! Nigeria's FG is just too powerful, Fayose knows it hence the false air of bravado & unnecessary fronting!

This borders on National Security & even if is immune from prosecution, he isn't from impeachment!!

There are many ways to skin a cat!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by Simplymeah: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Till den...
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by asadike(f): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy Lol. I laugh in burkina faso. That will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by Samunique(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
braine:
Thanks for the too. Fayose is going down!
To where?

It's like you are one of those Zombies who reason with there anus !!!

Maybe someone here needs to be educated that fayose is under immunity as governor, and had also been declared the winner of Ekiti governoship election by the apex court

I don't know what you and your likes are going to do about that ?

Except he is impeached by the house noting u, your military panel and the oga at the top can do about it, cause his mandate has been validated by the supreme court.
End of the road for the Zombies tongue !!!!

Zombie ooo Zombie undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by MrPeterson(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
I hope this will not stop the sharing of rice in ekiti . Happy new year uncle fash.
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by omooba969(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by mazzi: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
seunmsg:

Immunity only covers criminal prosecution. He's not immune from investigation.
so after investigation the case will die?
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
mazzi:

They can wait for him to finish his tenure and drag him to court.

If his enemies can't wait they can use it as the basis to get him impeached.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
mazzi:

Whatever happens after investigation is not my business. I only corrected the false impression that governors cannot be investigated. Nobody is above investigation. Not even the president.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by feedthenation(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
@ OP...January 9 is a saturday, is the military tribunal opened on that day?
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by hopilo: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
the same military that was use for Bayelsa elections.
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by mazzi: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Activa:

They can wait for him to finish his tenure and drag him to court.

If his enemies can't wait they can use it as the basis to get him impeached.
which house of assemble will impeach him? You mean the House that is 100% PDP?
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by ddippset(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Samunique:
To where?

It's like you are one of those Zombies who reason with there anus !!!

Maybe someone here needs to be educated that fayose is under immunity as governor, and had also been declared the winner of Ekiti governoship election by the apex court

I don't know what you and your likes are going to do about that ?

Except he is impeached by the house noting u, your military panel and the oga at the top can do about it, cause his mandate has been validated by the supreme court.
End of the road for the Zombies tongue !!!!

Zombie ooo Zombie undecided
and the supreme court has validated his mandate and given him immunity for life abi? Talking about 'anusial' reasoning! Let him just Pray the millitary tribunal and subsequently the courts don't indict him, if they do then even if his tenure expires in the year 3000 he will be served.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
hopilo:
the same military that was use for Bayelsa elections.
yes the same. But unfortunately for you, you don't have a tape and an army witness to back you up.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by Degis(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
meeklocs:
hello,nairalanders, i put something up 3 weeks ago concerning how fayose received money from the arms deal fraud perpetrated by dasuki. well they said i was cravin cheap popularity until it came out in the dailies 3 days ago.

As an insider in the Ekiti state government, information just got in that fayose has been summoned to appear before the military panel investigating the use of the military in influencing the Ekiti State Election alongside sgt Koli (The soldier who leaked the tape) with Mr Tope Aluko, the ekiti state PDP secretary who tendered evindences showing how the election was rigged. well, lets await january 9 to know the outcome. ops better give me my credit for relaying thus news first in Nigeria.

You need Jesus in your life. How can a Governor who is a civilian appear before a military panel without a court ordered subpoena?.

Moreover, he has immunity and as well that the supreme court as ruled that he is competently elected, no military panel can upturn his mandate
Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
mazzi:
which house of assemble will impeach him? You mean the House that is 100% PDP?

PDP-dominated houses impeached ladoja, dariye and alamieseigha. They were all PDP governors.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Appear Before The Military Panel On The 9th Of January by adeshuase: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vhhhhajjj

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east / We Can’t Survive Another Civil War, Sultan Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.