Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? (32483 Views)

If MTN Has Been Deducting Your Money For Game+, Please Come In. / "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria / MTN Nigeria Finally Found A Way To Pay Their Fine By Scamming Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You are going about the basics. My friend I am an engineering student at CUT and I excel in electronics. Leave those things about GSM, 3G and LTE because they are irrelevant here. Tell me what do you know anything about submarine cables? MTN was not stupid to have everything controlled in its headquarters including those in the middle east.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/05/west-africa-cable-system-officially-launched-in-south-africa/
An engineering student? _fuck's that to do with the discourse here? Won't you leave before I incapacitate you further? I'm a law/political scientist by training but I _fucking read a bloody lot.

Now take this: The argument here is that if mtn leaves they throw Nigeria into darkness. That's your assertion, your claim. And you base this on your hyped fibre optics cable. I am here to call you a lier, an ignoramus and a Soweto, mythical engineer grin

First off what the _fuck is the function of the fibre optics underwater cable? Mainly increase in bandwidth and broadband. In other words, GSM networks will still make voice call, MMS, SMS and data (internet surfing) without them.

Who funded this optics fibre cable? Your own source says it is ALL OF US.

HOW DOES IT OPEREATE ? each country has it own station for maintainance and repairs and operation. So if mtn leaves, they can't take what's not theirs to begin with.

Glo has fibre optics that went all the way to Europe and US.

I believe engineering student were taught logic in first year in schools -they are in Nigeria- you better start using yours.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Image123:

Blackmail is not an option, we will manage without them. Nigeria does not exist because of MTN.

That's OK then, for so long you can manage to live in a stone age for over two years. I hope you all have that energy.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Image123(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

That's OK then, for so long you can manage to live in a stone age for over two years. I hope you all have that energy.

You overrate yourself/MTN, you really do.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
An engineering student? _fuck's that to do with the discourse here. Won't you leave before I incapacitate you further? I'm a law/political scientist by training but I _fucking read a bloody lot.

Now take this: The argument here is that if mtn leaves they throw Nigeria into darkness. That's your assertion, your claim. And you base this on your hyped fibre optics cable. I am here to call you a lier, an ignoramus and a Soweto, mythical engineer grin

First off what the _fuck is the function of the fibre optics underwater cable? Mainly increase in bandwidth and broadband. In other words, GSM networks will still make voice call, MMS, SMS and data (internet surfing) without them.

Who funded this optics fibre cable? Your own source says it is ALL OF US.

HOW DOES IT OPEREATE ? each country has it own station for maintainance and repairs and operation. So if mtn leave, they can't take what's not theirs to begin with.

Glo has fibre optics that went all the way to Europe and US.

I believe engineering student were taught logic in first year in schools -they are in Nigeria- you better start using yours.

You see why I say that you are technologically illiterate. Voice calls are very much dependent on the network. Cellphones do not use lines isn't?
However, I am still waiting for your answer conscerning submarine cables.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Image123:

You overrate yourself/MTN, you really do.

All I'm saying is that for as long as you are strong enough to spend two years under stone age.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You see why I say that you are technologically illiterate. Voice calls are very much dependent on the network. Cellphones do not use lines isn't?
However, I am still waiting for your answer conscerning submarine cables.
What the _fuck are you typing up there? Better calm down and regain your balance from the e-knocks I've landed you before trying to fight back.

Are you trying to say that voice calls are dependent on fibre optics cable? For your own good let your answer be no.

What more answers do you need about submarine cables? Are you hallucinating or suffering from word-blindness?
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
What the _fuck are you typing up there? Better calm down and regain your balance from the e-knocks I've landed you before trying to fight back.

Are you trying to say that voice calls are dependent on fibre optics cable? For your own good let your answer be no.

What more answers do you need about submarine cables? Are you hallucinating or suffering from word-blindness?

Are you drunk sir? I don't discuss anything with people who are technologically illiterate, who thinks that you can make calls without a network coverage.

You failed to answer my question so buzz off.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

All I'm saying is that for as long as you are strong enough to spend two years under stone age.
Shush, Zulu. The moment NCC announced the fine, all Zulu hierarchy from south Africa scrambled onto the next available flight to Lagos, crowding the south African high commission to intervene on its behalf. Mtn stock wend down by 25% within days. This is your single largest market in the world.
It took the renewal of your licence by NCC before your shares began appreciating again . we control the market, you dark newt.
It is mtn that is about to be thrown into the stone age.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
For those who don't know what is a submarine cable and how.important is it with the making of our telecommunications calls.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_communications_cable
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

Are you drunk sir? I don't discuss anything with people who are technologically illiterate, who thinks that you can make calls without a network coverage.

You failed to answer my question so buzz off.
Cheap blackmail, false accusations won't help your argument, you mythical engineer cum quack grin
I stand by my claims in bold : YOU DON'T REQUIRE FIBRE OPTIC CABLE FOR CALLS, SMS,MMS OR DATA. IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT. THE SUBMARINES FIBRE OPTIC CABLE IS MAINLY FOR INCREASED BANDWITH AND BROADBAND.IT IS AN ENHANCEMENT.Go call your professor for me. You aren't a worthy adversary as it is.

And I have seen a 1000 partial eclipses,
A lady's demise by he who she pleases
I have seen the premonition of death;
A vague flash of impression:faith's dearth

But I've never seen anything as spectacularly stupidish as what you just typed up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Image123(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You can trust me, we would not suffer after MTN pays that huge sum of money. MTN seems like it will suffer more. First it will lose about 60% of its business and it will lose Nigeria, for good.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by 9ja4live: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Naughtysite:
Buari should prove his worth by BANNING MTN from Nigeria.

I am ready to give up my MTN line, though its my business, company and banking line.

MTN is a very wicked company. For 3 weeks now, once i load a card and dont finish it that day, by morning my balance becomes ZERO. After calling 180 and writing them via email, nothing has CHANGEd.

BAN MTN and stop chasing rats like Dasuki and Namadi Kalu.

Nigeria needs that N720bn by next week..

I am so sorry for the what you have gone thru as described here.
but you send an email to customerservice@mtnnigeria.net and put me in copy to follow up with davidam@mtnnigeria.net.
we will investigate and revert immediately.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by MduZA: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
Shush, Zulu. The moment NCC announced the fine, all Zulu hierarchy from south Africa scrambled onto the next available flight to Lagos, crowding the south African high commission to intervene on its behalf. Mtn stock wend down by 25% within days. This your single largest market in the world.
It took the renewal of your licence by NCC before your shares began appreciating again . we control the market, you dark newt.
It is mtn that is about to be thrown into the stone age.

Oga you are diluting this thread...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:
For those who don't know what is a submarine cable and how.important is it with the making of our telecommunications calls.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_communications_cable
Only from South africa do we have fools emboldened by ignorance and puffed up with a knowledge that they are yet to fully grasp.

Let me mix your blood with saliva now : MTN launched the submarine cables by May 11th 2012 by your own link and source you submitted here.

Have we not been browsing, mms-ing, and calling with mtn line in Nigeria before 2012? Matter of fact, I first browsed with my ported mtn line way back in 2003 without any submarine fibre optics cable. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:

Cheap blackmail, false accusations won't help your argument, you mythical engineer cum quack grin
I stand by my claims in bold : YOU DON'T REQUIRE FIBRE OPTIC CABLE FOR CALLS, SMS,MMS OR DATA. IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT. THE SUBMARINES FIBRE OPTIC CABLE IS MAINLY FOR INCREASED BANDWITH AND BROADBAND.IT IS AN ENHANCEMENT.Go call your professor for me. You aren't a worthy adversary as it is.

And I have seen a 1000 partial ellipses,
A lady's demise by he who she pleases
I have seen the premonition of death;
A vague flash of impression:faith's dearth

But I've never seen anything as spectacularly stupidish as what you just typed up there.

You are a technologically illiterate fool.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Image123:

You can trust me, we would not suffer after MTN pays that huge sum of money. MTN seems like it will suffer more. First it will lose about 60% of its business and it will lose Nigeria, for good.

Business is business, you either win or lose. That's what you are surely thought in MBA program. However, with government, is different you cannot gamble with it. You cannot surely lose if you are in the government. If the business loses it affects the few, but if government loses it affect millions.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
Only from South africa do we have fools emboldened by ignorance and puffed up with a knowledge that they are yet to fully grasp.

Let me mix your blood with saliva now : MTN launched the submarine cables by May 11th 2012 by your own link and source you submitted here.

Have we not been browsing, mms-ing, and calling with mtn line in Nigeria before 2012? Matter of fact, I first browsed with my ported mtn line way back in 2003 without any submarine fibre optics cable. Fool.

You are so pathetic and you truly need some education. I hope to meet you soon and lecture you.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You are a technologically illiterate fool.
grin grin grin grin @bolded is an engineering English from Soweto.You have left the substance of this debate to chase after vain accusations and trivia banter.

You got your special fibre optic cable all wrong.

1) they can be done without
2) They aren't the exclusive property of mtn
3) South Africa doesn't have an overriding control of the submarine cables.
4) you never read your links before using them to substantiate your bogus claims.

You sound impulsive, hyper-excited with the needy penchant to teach what you haven't finished understanding.

You need to don the cloak of humility and teachability to learn and grow more now that you're still a student and haven't worked for your living.

I'll have to leave you now to drown in your defeat, it is 31st and I'm ending 2015 on a high. Hope to see mtn surface from the mud she's been mired in, after all, NIGERIA loves to cuddle all of Africa.

Be seeing you around, Happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by COCKCROW: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Your president will kneel down and beg the South African president to pay in something on behalf of MTN no matter how small.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin grin @bolded is an engineering English from Soweto.You have left the substance of this debate to chase after vain accusations and trivia banter.
You got your special fibre optic cable all wrong.
1) they can be done without
2) They aren't the exclusive property of mtn
3) South Africa doesn't have an overriding control of the submarine cables.
4) you never read your links before using them to substantiate your bogus claims.
You sound impulsive, hyper-excited with the needy penchant to teach what you haven't finished understanding.
You need to done the cloak of humility and teachability to learn and grow more now that you're still a student and haven't worked for your living.
I'll have to leave you now to drown in your defeat, it is 31st and I'm ending 2015 on a high. Hope to see mtn surface from the mud she's been mired in, after all, NIGERIA loves to cuddle all of Africa.
Be seeing you around, Happy new year.

WACS is operated in South Africa and is controlled by MTN as Majority investor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WACS_(cable_system)

I told you that you need some education, you fool.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

WACS is operated in South Africa and is controlled by MTN as Majority investor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WACS_(cable_system)

I told you that you need some education, you fool.
Bwhahaahha, you really are funny. You have since been churning out single line sentence of insults and refuse debating, but no sooner did I compose my closing remark than you made another outrageous claim with a misleading link which actually helps my submissions.

You know I will always go through all your links. But I'm glad you have implicitly admitted that the fibre optic cable is not the determining factor for data and calls in GSM networks. Telecoms can do without them.

Thus you have changed your tactics to controlling and operation. Let me brake your heart again: Mtn doesn't control WACS. As a matter of fact, no where in the link does it expressly state who controls it since it is a multi-company and multinational effort and contribution.

All your lies are spawned by shame and embarrassment. Please read your sources first before posting them.

Below are the companies and nations that constructed and owned the WACS:

VodacomTogo TelecomTelkom (South Africa)Telecom NamibiaTata Communications/NeotelPortugal Telecom/Cabo Verde TelecomOffice Congolais des Postes et TelecommunicationsMTN GroupCongo telecomCable & Wireless WorldwideBroadband InfracoAngola Cables

Alcatel of France did the construction and laying of cables. Terminus station is in London not even south Africa.

Landing ports in pics below. Now give me an exact excerpt from your source which says mtn controls WACS. If you continue like this, you will forever remain a petty, uninformed nuisance the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dragonking:
If you dont know, all telecom operators flouted the instructions.
Dragonking, what's up? I understand your sympathy for mtn and disdain for the present administration, truelly all the network companies flaunted the law, albeit minimally, except mtn.

I have a ported mtn line which now uses Airtel's services and I remember being rudely disconnected twice for re-registration. Mtn didn't take that pain. So correctly, all the network were affected. Glo, Airtel and Etisalat had few numbers in erring subscribers.

NCC fined the telecoms about #200,000 per defaulting subscriber, but mtn's 5.2 million unregistered subscribers reflected its staggering amount of fine.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
Bwhahaahha, you really are funny. You have since been churning out single line sentence of insults and refuse debating, but no sooner did I compose my closing remark than you made another outrageous claim with a misleading link which actually helps my submissions.

You know I will always go through all your links. But I'm glad you have implicitly admitted that the fibre optic cable is not the determining factor for data and calls in GSM networks. Telecoms can do without them.

Thus you have changed your tactics to controlling and operation. Let me brake your heart again: Mtn doesn't control WACS. As a matter of fact, no where in the link does it expressly state who controls it since it is a multi-company and multinational effort and contribution.

All your lies are spawned by shame and embarrassment. Please read your sources first before posting them.

Below are the companies and nations that constructed and owned the WACS:

VodacomTogo TelecomTelkom (South Africa)Telecom NamibiaTata Communications/NeotelPortugal Telecom/Cabo Verde TelecomOffice Congolais des Postes et TelecommunicationsMTN GroupCongo telecomCable & Wireless WorldwideBroadband InfracoAngola Cables

Alcatel of France did the construction and laying of cables. Terminus station is in London not even south Africa.

Landing ports in pics below. Now give me an exact excerpt from your source which says mtn controls WACS. If you continue like this, you will forever remain a petty, uninformed nuisance the rest of your life.

I just don't discuss or argue with fools
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

I just don't discuss or argue with fools
implicit admission of defeat, you lost. You love quoting me behind my back. Don't drop a source you can't defend. You should know I'll always read it up. SPINELESS LIAR!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mradjoy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
MTN must have watched or listened to PMB last night na, the man isn't smiling at all o undecided. The era of bribing corrupt politicians are over. MTN should just pay up and continue their business without delay.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
implicit admission of defeat, you lost. You love quoting me behind my back. Don't drop a source you can't defend. You should know I'll always read it up. SPINELESS LIAR!!!

Fools will always drag you to their level and defeat you. I admit, that's how you defeated me.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

Fools will always drag you to their level and defeat you. I admit, that's how you defeated me.
grin grin grin skip the theatrics, I refuse to take the bait.

Just show me a clear written word that says mtn controls WACS , that's all I ask.

Lace me with your cheap, evasive insults, I am not fizzled; they didn't answer my questions.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by bizgai(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Naughtysite:
Buari should prove his worth by BANNING MTN from Nigeria.

I am ready to give up my MTN line, though its my business, company and banking line.

MTN is a very wicked company. For 3 weeks now, once i load a card and dont finish it that day, by morning my balance becomes ZERO. After calling 180 and writing them via email, nothing has CHANGEd.

BAN MTN and stop chasing rats like Dasuki and Namadi Kalu.

Nigeria needs that N720bn by next week..
Boss no load kobo on that line again, same thing with me so I started using my other line for call and no complaints
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Dragonking: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
Dragonking, what's up? I understand your sympathy for mtn and disdain for the present administration, truelly all the network companies flaunted the law, albeit minimally, except mtn.

I have a ported mtn line which now uses Airtel's services and I remember being rudely disconnected twice for re-registration. Mtn didn't take that pain. So correctly, all the network were affected. Glo, Airtel and Etisalat had few numbers in erring subscribers.

NCC fined the telecoms about #200,000 per defaulting subscriber, but mtn's 5.2 million unregistered subscribers reflected its staggering amount of fine.
What's up lezz? Well, not really sympathy rather am thinking of the aftermath of this hefty fine on mtn and its effect on the economy, people, employees and even beneficiaries from mtn....Honestly, I want mtn to be fined for the evil they have done by swindling customers of their money but what will happen to those in employment directly and indirectly? I can assure you that our government doesn't have any plan on ground....A lot of people are using mtn to make a living via either sales of their line or card or even benefiting from scholarships... Mtn also contributes enormously to the national GDP, and it will be unwise to drive away a foreign company now especially when a lot of foreign investors are already leaving the country amidst our current dwindling revenues....MTN should be sanctioned but that amount is just too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dragonking:
What's up lezz? Well, not really sympathy rather am thinking of the aftermath of this hefty fine on mtn and its effect on the economy, people, employees and even beneficiaries from mtn....Honestly, I want mtn to be fined for the evil they have done by swindling customers of their money but what will happen to those in employment directly and indirectly? I can assure you that our government doesn't have any plan on ground....A lot of people are using mtn to make a living via either sales of their line or card or even benefiting from scholarships... Mtn also contributes enormously to the national GDP, and it will be unwise to drive away a foreign company now especially when a lot of foreign investors are already leaving the country amidst our current dwindling revenues....MTN should be sanctioned but that amount is just too much.
We're on same page, brother. I want mtn sanctioned, fined and humbled. I remember they told us per second billing isn't possible in Nigeria. They charged us to call customer care, etc. I want the fined reduced but still weighty enough to cause them to shiver.

My research says mtn has about 2,500 employees and contributes less than 2 percent of GDP.

But Mtn needs Nigeria more than we need her.

Her position will be readily filled by other telecom firms.

Given the seizure of the $15 million arms money by south Africa during GEJ administration, I've been nursing for a payback within the confines of the law. The fine did it for me.

A compromise will be reached eventually but Pretoria needs one strong message : In a world of capitalism and globalisation, he who has the market dictates the tune.

South Africa is discovering this in a harsh manner.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Dragonking: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
We're on same page, brother. I want mtn sanctioned, fined and humbled. I remember they told us per second billing isn't possible in Nigeria. They charged us to call customer care, etc. I want the fined reduced but still weighty enough to cause them to shiver.

My research says mtn has about 2,500 employees and contributes less than 2 percent of GDP.

But Mtn needs Nigeria more than we need her.

Her position will be readily filled by other telecom firms.

Given the seizure of the $15 million arms money by south Africa during GEJ administration, I've been nursing for a payback within the confines of the law. The fine did it for me.

A compromise will be reached eventually but Pretoria needs one strong message : In a world of capitalism and globalisation, he who has the market dictates the tune.

South Africa is discovering this in a harsh manner.
Telecoms contribute about 9% to the country GDP and since Mtn has 45% market value, they contribute about 4% to the country GDP....However, I agree with all you have said and I believe that the govt and mtn will come out with a better agreement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unboxing Photos Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.