Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? (32485 Views)

If MTN Has Been Deducting Your Money For Game+, Please Come In. / "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria / MTN Nigeria Finally Found A Way To Pay Their Fine By Scamming Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by haconjy(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
and if they pay it what will happen too? abegggi, Nigeria is what they call her....
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

South Africa is very tolerant when it comes to foreign investment. When any foreign company which is of a value to its market flount its regulations it won't rush to impose a hefty fine. It will afford the other party to present its case and listen whether it was deliberate or unintentional. It will only be after everything else has been exhausted that they will consider applying some little lashes but not to kill the company.

It should be borne in mind that foreign investment is important to our developments. They create jobs; sponsor major events and sports; sponsor education and offer scholarships to our students to study in local and overseas universities; they are major contributors of revenues through tax and also they help develop infrastructure through investment.

Why do we have to go to foreign countries to ask for investment? We invite them to our countries and when they do wrong we want to kill them without looking into facts. Investors are also not in our mercy, they can as well drop us like a hot potato and leave us with a dwindling economy.
How many foreign telecommunications firms are in south Africa?

Do I add that South Africa is very hostile to African companies seeking to do business there? You prefer FDI from Europe and the West.

Mtn's 5.2 million unregistered subscribers is a matter of criminal negligence and administrative malpractice. Your Chief CEO Sifiso Dabengwa, admitted complacency and resigned in South Africa.

For long, the international community has derided Nigeria for her seemingly weak institutions, lack of implementation of laws and corruption and dubbed her the nation of "anything goes".

We're turning that around and you still complain?
Tell me about China. Just this week China slammed foreign shipping and cargo companies millions of dollars. Their crime? They were encouraging monopoly and artificially raising prices. Need I remind you that Chinese economy is based on cheap labour, taxes and export of these foreign companies? These companies are from Japan, Germany, Scandinavia and south America. They owned up, paid the fines and promised the Chines government the incidence won't occur in the future.

Last year, British multinational, GlaxoSmithKline, BMW, Audi were caught breaking the Chinese laws, they were heftily fined millions in dollars. These companies tendered a heart warming apology to the people of China. After paying the fine.

Nigeria's shouldn't be too different. We open up our market to you, you play by the rules and abide by the laws that were prerequisite to your licence issuance.

And just for the records, mtn is in no position to peacock with Nigeria. We are the 10th largest mobile Internet users world-wide, we are Africa's number 1 GSM subscribers and Mtn biggest market. You don't intimidate us or blackmail us. You can't comply with the rules, then ship off to Soweto.

Other GSM operators had complied and were fined roughly #200,000 per subscribers for the breach.

Mtn's huge data of unregistered subscribers that totalled a jaw-dropping 5.2 million, plus your uncooperative attitude with NCC, DSS necessitated the fine.

If this happened in South Africa, you would go xenophobic on the rest of Africa. Pay up or buzz off.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by teepain: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:

Do I add that South Africa is very hostile to African companies seeking to do business there? You prefer FDI from Europe and the West.

Mtn 5.2 million unregistered subscribers is a matter of criminal negligence and administrative malpractice. Your Chief CEO Sifiso Dabengwa, admitted complacency and resigned in South Africa.

For long, the international community has derided Nigeria for her seemingly week institutions, lack of implementation of laws and corruption and dubbed her the nation of "anything goes".

Tell me about China. Just this week China slammed foreign shipping and cargo companies millions of dollars. Their crime? They were encouraging monopoly and artificially raising prices. Need I remind you that Chinese economy is based on cheap labour, taxes and export of these foreign companies? These companies are from Japan, Germany, Scandinavia and south America. They owned up, paid the fines and promised the Chines government the incidence won't occur in the future.

Last year, British multinational, GlaxoSmithKline, BMW, Audi were caught breaking the Chinese laws, they were heftily fined millions in dollars. These companies tendered a heart warming apology to the people of China. After paying the fine.

Nigeria's shouldn't be too different. We open up our market for you, you play by the rules and abide by the laws that was prerequisite to your licence issuance.

And just for the records, mtn is in no position to peacock with Nigeria. We are the 10th largest mobile Internet users world-wide, we are Africa's number 1 GSM subscribers and Mtn biggest market. You don't intimidate us or blackmail us. You can't comply by the rules, then ship off to Soweto.

Other GSM operators had complied and were fined roughly #200,000 per subscribers for the breach.

Mtn's huge data of unregistered subscribers that totalled a jaw-dropping 5.2 million, plus your uncooperative attitude with NCC, DSS necessitated the fine.

If this happened in South Africa, you would go xenophobic on the rest of Africa. Pay up or buzz off.

Well said, you are a true patriot!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by crackhouse(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
They will extend it to February.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2015
They will pay penalty for not meeting up.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by yinkuscious(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:
U really want to know?
I will like to know only if it is morally acceptable
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
In the event mtn refuses to pay the fine and licence is revoked and Nigeria nationalised the firm, all infrastructure remains. Mtn staff from S.A takes the next available flight. This isn't some love-gone-sour game by teenagers where gifts are recalled. No.
Your claim of mtn disconnecting Nigeria from the world is as foolish as your early submissions. I have two mobiles and a laptop and none uses mtn lines.

When I mean disconnected I dont literally mean that everything will be uprooted from the ground. MTN control all their stations from South Africa. That way Nigeria will be disconnected from the World and all MTN infrastructure will become a white elephant.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by phoenix480(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dragonking:
You guys should stop being ignorant... No foreign buyer will ever buy a company that a government levied a N1.4tn hefty fine due to the fear of suffering the same fate....This government should treat this issue cautiously, because I found out that MTN also contributes about 4%-8% to our GDP...If MTN leaves, the country will have a short fall of 4%-8% in GDP and it is the ordinary citizens that will be used to cover up on this....I don't even want to mention the number of people that will be unemployed..

Bros, the entire telecommunications sector contributes 8% to Nigeria's GDP.

Does MTN control 50-100% of the sector?
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Kingy10: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Naughtysite:
Buari should prove his worth by BANNING MTN from Nigeria.

I am ready to give up my MTN line, though its my business, company and banking line.

MTN is a very wicked company. For 3 weeks now, once i load a card and dont finish it that day, by morning my balance becomes ZERO. After calling 180 and writing them via email, nothing has CHANGEd.

BAN MTN and stop chasing rats like Dasuki and Namadi Kalu.

Nigeria needs that N720bn by next week..
God forbid bad thing, if they want to ban it, they should ban it from calling because I use mtn ,N70 for 5gb, that's what keeps me on Nairaland n i get upto 1mb/sec when downloading sometimes
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:

Mtn 5.2 million unregistered subscribers is a matter of criminal negligence and administrative malpractice. Your Chief CEO Sifiso Dabengwa, admitted complacency and resigned in South Africa.

For long, the international community has derided Nigeria for her seemingly week institutions, lack of implementation of laws and corruption and dubbed her the nation of "anything goes".

Nigeria's shouldn't be too different. We open up our market for you, you play by the rules and abide by the laws that was prerequisite to your licence issuance.

And just for the records, mtn is in no position to peacock with Nigeria. We are the 10th largest mobile Internet users world-wide, we are Africa's number 1 GSM subscribers and Mtn biggest market. You don't intimidate us or blackmail us. You can't comply by the rules, then ship off to Soweto.

Imposing fines is truly not a bad practice, but going across the board is detrimental to the life of a business as well as pushing away potential investors. Especially when the gravity of offence is not equal to the fine imposed. You cannot truly use foreign investors as a coy to help fund your budget. President Buhari made it clear that indictment of foreign companies will become part of his operations in fighting corruption. It is clear that the man wants to treat economy just like senior soldiers punish privates in military camps. Buhari is only good as military man, but truly not as a President for he will destroy everything that Jonathan ever built.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Kingy10: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
nmreports:
The present government is crazy.
Don't be surprised if they shut them down today.

Nigeria's problem is our recycled leaders.
They don't even know the right policies to make nor the right battle to fight.
Read this short article: http://www.nairamode.com/2014/06/nigerias-problems-is-our-leaders.html

Would fine stop or curb these network providers over-the-to charges or they the government just want to get the cash and embezzle it.
I don't understand bro, how's the government crazy?, because mtn was given a fine?....why won't they overcharge when you heard that all the network providers use more than N100m per day to power there mast, after all, glo,airtel,mtn n etisalat charges are almost the same OR do u want a private organization to run into a loss in order to satisfy the citizen...go n check the list of richest companies, u ll discover that At&t n some other overseas network providers are there. What I only oppose it's the introduction of bulk advert messages nd unnecessary pop up. that's all....
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by MduZA: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:

Mtn's 5.2 million unregistered subscribers is a matter of criminal negligence and administrative malpractice. Your Chief CEO Sifiso Dabengwa, admitted complacency and resigned in South Africa.

For long, the international community has derided Nigeria for her seemingly weak institutions, lack of implementation of laws and corruption and dubbed her the nation of "anything goes".

All in the name of patriotism....lol
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Dragonking: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
phoenix480:

Bros, the entire telecommunications sector contributes 8% to Nigeria's GDP.

Does MTN control 50-100% of the sector?
Who has the largest customer base?
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

Imposing fines is truly not a bad practice, but going across the board is detrimental to the life of a business as well as pushing away potential investors.
NCC repeatedly called on all Network to comply with the directives. Deadlines were shifted, concessions were given , partial penalties were handed. Others complied but mtn. At the end, erring networks were fined along with mtn, but the numbers of unregistered sbscribers in airtel, Glo, Etisalat were insignificant so though the fine was uniform but mtn had so much unregisterd subscribers that reflected in the fine. After the DSS discovered that most terrorists used unregisterd lines for communication,they appealed to the NCC to intervene. Mtn decline access to the investigating team and shut down access to their data base. A security meeting was convened to be attended by all telecom bosses and top security brass, of all the telecom in Nigeria, only mtn attended that meeting with low-level staff without portfolios. And when it came to light that mtn has a whooping 5.2 million defaulters, the hammer had to fall hard. If I were the NCC boss, mtn's licence will be revoked forthwith.
mzilakazi:

Especially when the gravity of offence is not equal to the fine imposed. You cannot truly use foreign investors as a coy to help fund your budget. President Buhari made it clear that indictment of foreign companies will become part of his operations in fighting corruption. It is clear that the man wants to treat economy just like senior soldiers punish privates in military camps. Buhari is only good as military man, but truly not as a President for he will destroy everything that Jonathan ever built.
If a foreign company is corrupt like you said, what is wrong in indicting them? Why aren't Airtel, Vodafone, Etisalat targeted? The Nigerian economy is going through a rough patch but it still outperforms the south African economy. If Buhari didn't spare corrupt Nigerians, why should he spare corrupt multinationals? Jonathan has done his bit and he did well, Buhari represents infrastructural changes both to the machinery of governance and administration. It's a different game altogether. You have little Intelectual prowess to dabble into those frivolous accusations you make. Buhari stands head above Zuma or any other Zulu president who can't make a single political statement without heating up the polity locally and within your own SADC.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by khassy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
princemillla:

Thank you Bro, are using urs wit simple server or siphon

Psiphon
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by LOVEGINO(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
princemillla:
What will happen if mtn eventually could not meet up with paying their fine before 31st of December 2015(tommorow).

What will be the subsequent action of NCC?
na to shut MTN down na. Thank God I don port grin
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
princemillla:
What will happen if mtn eventually could not meet up with paying their fine before 31st of December 2015(tommorow).

What will be the subsequent action of NCC?
time will End

EndTime!
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

When I mean disconnected I dont literally mean that everything will be uprooted from the ground. MTN control all their stations from South Africa. That way Nigeria will be disconnected from the World and all MTN infrastructure will become a white elephant.
The GSM technology does not allow for such operational flexibility. MTN Nigeria has its infrastructure in Nigeria. You're a fart-bellowing ignoramus, your emboldened mythical assertions is pure comedy to me.

MTN NIGERIA HAS ADMINISTRATIVE AND OPERATIONAL LINKAGES WITH MTN SOUTH AFRICA, NOT INFRASTRUCTURE. you're a dounce with pap for brains.

You think GSM technology is a pure satellite base technology? Zulu-gibbon like you. It is mast to base stations essentially with fiber optics cables for long distance calls. You Soweto clown.

Why do you think a single city has so many mast scattered everywhere?

When I boot mtn outta naija, they leave with their briefcases and files back to Soweto where the market is over saturated. Other GSM brands are dying to replace them in Africa's largest market and one of the world's biggest active GSM subscriber market.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
The GSM technology does not allow for such operational flexibility. MTN Nigeria has its infrastructure in Nigeria. You're a fart-bellowing ignoramus, your emboldened mythical assertions is pure comedy to me.

MTN NIGERIA HAS ADMINISTRATIVE AND OPERATION LINKAGES WITH MTN SOUTH AFRICA, NOT INFRASTRUCTURE. you're a dounce with pap for brains.

You think GSM technology is a pure satellite base technology? Zulu-gibbon like you. It is mast to base stations essentially with fiber optics cables for long distance calls. You Soweto clown.

Why do you think a single city has so many mast scattered everywhere?

When I boot mtn outta naija, they leave with their briefcases and files back to Soweto where the market is over saturated. Other GSM brands are dying to replace them in Africa's largest market and one of the world's biggest active GSM subscriber market.

You see, that's where you are wrong. MTN installed optic fibre cable undersea that runs from South Africa to its stations across Africa and is crontrolled in South Africa. You never knew anything about that info. MTN will simply discomnet the whole of Naija and that will affect all the providers who have sub under MTN lines as well. Welcome back to stone age.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/05/west-africa-cable-system-officially-launched-in-south-africa/

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by nmreports: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kingy10:

I don't understand bro, how's the government crazy?, because mtn was given a fine?....why won't they overcharge when you heard that all the network providers use more than N100m per day to power there mast, after all, glo,airtel,mtn n etisalat charges are almost the same OR do u want a private organization to run into a loss in order to satisfy the citizen...go n check the list of richest companies, u ll discover that At&t n some other overseas network providers are there. What I only oppose it's the introduction of bulk advert messages nd unnecessary pop up. that's all....

You made sense bro.
Just my opinion anyway.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Image123(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

South Africa is very tolerant when it comes to foreign investment. When any foreign company which is of a value to its market flount its regulations it won't rush to impose a hefty fine. It will afford the other party to present its case and listen whether it was deliberate or unintentional. It will only be after everything else has been exhausted that they will consider applying some little lashes but not to kill the company.

It should be borne in mind that foreign investment is important to our developments. They create jobs; sponsor major events and sports; sponsor education and offer scholarships to our students to study in local and overseas universities; they are major contributors of revenues through tax and also they help develop infrastructure through investment.

Why do we have to go to foreign countries to ask for investment? We invite them to our countries and when they do wrong we want to kill them without looking into facts. Investors are also not in our mercy, they can as well drop us like a hot potato and leave us with a dwindling economy.

You're talking rubbish, i'm sure you are aware. MTN flouted laws and showed no remorse despite several warnings. All the other GSM companies complied despite previously flouting them. No company is bigger than thje country, Nigeria is where they made their name and their money. If they are tired, they should go. How and why should SIMs not have subscriber IDENTIFICATION? Why do we call them SIM cards? NCC was lenient enough to even reduce the fine after, but MTN wants to stall things by going to court and hoping they can bribe their way and outmuscle the FG with grammar and court theartrics. It's very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Image123(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You see, that's where you are wrong. MTN installed optic fibre cable undersea that runs from South Africa to its stations across Africa and is crontrolled in South Africa. You never knew anything about that info. MTN will simply discomnet the whole of Naija and that will affect all the providers who have sub under MTN lines as well.

Let them go ahead already. We cannot be bullied
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Image123:

Let them go ahead already. We cannot be bullied

Naija will go back to stone age. That's fine.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You see, that's where you are wrong. MTN installed optic fibre cable undersea that runs from South Africa to its stations across Africa and is crontrolled in South Africa. You never knew anything about that info. MTN will simply discomnet the whole of Naija and that will affect all the providers who have sub under MTN lines as well.

Now take your routine front seat for your Nigerian free education. GSM is a flexible technology based on 1st generation or GPRS technology, 2nd generation, EDGE, 3rd Generation, 3G and at the moment 4G which is of course 4G network or LTE. All these phases have different infrastructure for long distant calls and 3G services and core GSM functionality.

The core GSM technology is the old 1 and 2 generation technology and they are glued in each respective country like statues (physically)

Your fibre optics are mainly for intercontinental calls and connectivity which Glo has successfully done years back across Europe and America under sea. Still your claims are laughable because all GSM network in Nigeria still uses the old Nigeria Nitel satellite.

Glo is in Ghana and does not control the fibre optics from Nigeria. You're a Soweto draft. You think GSM operates like dstv? Mumu.

Again, mtn Nigeria has considerable shares by Nigerians, do you know that ?

Before the installation of fibre optics, GSM has been conducting SMS, MMS, voice and internet data. Go back to school or enrole for your free tuition here.

My benevolence extends even to unappreciative Zulus.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Image123(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

Naija will go back to stone age. That's fine.

And you will rather blackmail us? Do you think people died because there was no MTN in Nigeria before 2000? Do you think there are no other GSM companies out there?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by princemillla(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
khassy:

Psiphon
10,000 likes for u bro
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
lezz:
Now take your routine front seat for your Nigerian free education. GSM is a flexible technology based on 1st generation or GPRS technology, 2nd generation, EDGE, 3rd Generation, 3G and at the moment 4G which is of course 4G network or LTE. All these phases have different infrastructure for long distant calls and 3G services and core GSM functionality.

The core GSM technology is the old 1 and 2 generation technology and they are glued in each respective country like statues (physically)

Your fibre optics are mainly for intercontinental calls and connectivity which Glo has successfully done years back across Europe and America under sea. Sti your claims are laughable because all GSM network in Nigeria sti uses the old Nigeria Nitel satellite.

Glo is in Ghana and does not control the fibre optics from Nigeria. You're a Soweto draft. You think GSM operates like dstv? Mumu.

Again, mtn Nigeria has considerable shares by Nigerians, do you know that ?

Before the in stallion of fibre optics, GSM has been conducting SMS, MMS, voice and internet data. Go back to school or enrole for your free tuition here.

My benevolence extends even to unappreciative Zulus.

You are going about the basics. My friend I am an engineering student at CUT and I excel in electronics. Leave those things about GSM, 3G and LTE because they are irrelevant here. Tell me what do you know anything about submarine cables? MTN was not stupid to have everything controlled in its headquarters including those in the middle east.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/05/west-africa-cable-system-officially-launched-in-south-africa/
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
muhakeem:
u better no use ur own finger call for ur expulsion
Hahaha bro our mods aint that mean now
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by lezz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You see, that's where you are wrong. MTN installed optic fibre cable undersea that runs from South Africa to its stations across Africa and is crontrolled in South Africa. You never knew anything about that info. MTN will simply discomnet the whole of Naija and that will affect all the providers who have sub under MTN lines as well. Welcome back to stone age.

Mzilakazi, you have to work with my pace and be spontaneous. I dislike afterthoughts, remodification of submissions after i have quoted them. You modified this comment with a link and and image after I had quoted it.

Now I just took the pain of reading the link and I shivered in the realisation that you don't read your own link before posting them. So take your position let me slay you with the bullet you brought with your own hand.

Your link says the fibre optics cost $650 million dollars, and mtn contribution was $90million. Other regional players in west Africa contributed to the project. Although mtn is the largest donor but you will admit that $90 million dollars in $650 is a small fry.

Second, the fibre optics cable isn't operating independently, it is co-working with other fibre optics and underwater wirring in the regions.

What's more, the fibre optics all have terminus stations where they are run and maintained independently in all countries.

So you shot yourself in the foot.
Mtn ain't _shit and I'll kick them out if they don't comply. Your inappreciable fibre optics is co-funded, co-owned and operate independently from country to country.

Isn't it time you bowed to me and enrolled as my pupil? NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Image123:

And you will rather blackmail us? Do you think people died because there was no MTN in Nigeria before 2000? Do you think there are no other GSM companies out there?

The problem is that the whole lot of other providers in Africa sub their network along with MTN cables.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You are going about the basics. My friend I am an engineering student at CUT and I excel in electronics. Leave those things about GSM, 3G and LTE because they are irrelevant here. Tell me what do you know anything about submarine cables? MTN was not stupid to have everything controlled in its headquarters including those in the middle east.

Mr man, even if they are controlling from Heaven, they should behave themselves and obey laws. If they cannot cope, we will manage without them.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Image123(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

The problem is that the whole lot of other providers in Africa sub their network along with MTN cables.

Blackmail is not an option, we will manage without them. Nigeria does not exist because of MTN.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unboxing Photos Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.