Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years (28715 Views)

How NNPC Act, BPP Contract Clause Frustrated Kachikwu’s Bid To Micro-manage Baru / 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Undergoing Training In Belarus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by kayalla(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
DaudaAbu:

So you dnt even know that we have satellite in nigeria yet you are commenting?

abeg direct me where it is i want to see
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by TheDevilIsALai: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
fatgirl:
Belarus don enter one chance. They should have found out what happened to Nigeria's satellite hosted by china...it got lost in space smiley

Some IT girl was allowed to play solitaire on the system. She accidentally changed the star gazing coordinates and that's how our satellite got de orbited.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by kayalla(f): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
DaudaAbu:

So you dnt even know that we have satellite in nigeria yet you are commenting?

it is only when a person has removed the spec in his own eyes that he can offer to help someone else.

that's what i meant.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by persius555(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
slimzypink:
i am just hearing belarus is a country..does that make me dumb?
Better to be dunb than stupid.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
Rubbish.....Is our own satellite Working?

I pity them belarus ,na only empty shells dem go see,my people will sell the engine and leave Carcass
It is more of a political show by the man in nicomsat. It is a desperate bid to save his job.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by holaralph(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
When reading some comments I don't need to go far because some people never wish this great country Nigerua well...... The bible elicit further that. ( Only those that wish Nigeria well will as well will make exploit ) My View
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Eddy2cute(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na all these kind mumu mumu things wey nor dey. Benefit common man nigeria for the carry first
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hahahaha satellite go just hit asteroid and explode in outer space
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Adminisher: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Wailers will not be happy..God bless Nigeria

Well I am critical of Jonathan and Obj but they were the ones who built Nigeria's capability to do this. We must praise them.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Hanibal(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
slimzypink:
i am just hearing belarus is a country..does that make me dumb?
YES undecided very
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by oyinkinola: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
politricks:
Is it your satellite?
don't let biafran hear this, they'll report the plan to shoot it down in biafra radio because it made by nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Ibrocalculus(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:

I pity them belarus ,na only empty shells dem go see,my people will sell the engine and leave Carcass
The person who made this comment is a beautiful idiot. always downgrading ur country and country men. nonsence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by dacovajnr: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2015
NIgcomSat wey go soon runaway from space again undecided you better tie am to the moon
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Wynnah(m): 2:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Had to review the topic to confirm if it is 'Nigeria....' or 'Nigerian....' Anyway, God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by xcuggsm(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Dandeson1:
.IPOD won't like this news o, grin

Biafra una hear, the zoo is progressingcheesy

God bless naija
YET ANOTHER GEJ INITIATIVE MATERIALISING!
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2015
How will that put garri on my table this afternoon ?
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by shogz89: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2015
kayalla:

abeg direct me where it is i want to see
if you don't know Nigeria has up to four satellite in orbit as at now, I can only imagine the kind of cave you have been living
kayalla:

it is only when a person has removed the spec in his own eyes that he can offer to help someone else.

that's what i meant.
madam what spec are they removing, Nigeria has been managing it's own satellite since 2004 so what's the spec
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by proprince(m): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Up Naija
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Msquare220: 5:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Yeah, heading there,,,,, In other news; some people won't like this development,,, Anyway, mak dem fly go Sambisa
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

Geostationary satellites have a limited span transmission since the earth's curvature affect it beyond 30 degree latitude.

And which broadcast will Belarus be offering? This is a covet listening post to intercept our digital conversations.

Just today, MTN has been bugging me to restart my phone to upgrade my details. I did it and they were asking for my name. I gave them and the next thing my social media accounts ( twitter facebook) and my email address. I refuse to enter those. And just this morning there was a thread soliciting to provide phone tracking services in the event it got stolen by sending your phones IME and bio data. Liar mohammed is obviously desperate to track down those of us who don't buy into his pathetic lies and he has the CIA to help him.

We are the most savvy Internet users in the continent and the CIA wants to track and tag us.

exactly what i thought!You don't expect them to launch a bird then another country manages [or co-manages] it's ground base,it's now official,we are been spied on!...now watch Belarus strengthen it's ties with the west [especially The US]This is a wakeup call to everybody,be careful about the info you give out,especially those using smartphones,disable your location settings...God help us all.,Happy new year in advance bro!
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Timijo(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2015
kallmemrB:

we don't need your type in this country.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Mike008(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2015
philtex:
end time satellite grin
lol. So you one of those End Time guys? SMH
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by stag: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Interesting news undecided
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by breakeven: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Poor Belarus, I hope they know what they are getting into.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Sweetguy25: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2015
LiarsLiars, they'll only manage the African transponders. Terrible liars
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by ojsmscom(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Jonathan legacy at work. GOD BLESS GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by mechanics(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Goodnews.
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by kayalla(f): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2015
shogz89:
if you don't know Nigeria has up to four satellite in orbit as at now, I can only imagine the kind of cave you have been living
madam what spec are they removing, Nigeria has been managing it's own satellite since 2004 so what's the spec

Abeg wetin be satellite? grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by obailala(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
This is a wonderful news to end 2015, in fact right now I'm forced to say 'END TIME THINGS' grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by OFFICIAL336: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mike008:

lol. So you one of those End Time guys? SMH
End Time Question #ETQ
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by zynzyn(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT!!

Em ..........now how will that impact on my internet speed?!
Re: Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years by Spybradd: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Belarus don enter One chance.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.