Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Love My Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Best Friend. (1137 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Best Friend. by mizquote(f): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
to my bestie.

she's has been my adviser, councillor and teacher. I have realized that I have been the selfish one, I don't call that much and too busy a times when she needs a listening ear.

she's far older than I am but understands me. she's the nicest person I have ever met with a heart made of diamond.

I call her babi.

I know she might get to read this someday or I may show her.

I appreciate and love you (no homo).

1 Like

Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
So, how is this any of our business? Why don't you send her a message or gift card to show your appreciation?

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Best Friend. by fhelihx(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok.it's normal
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by RexKexMilann: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP, What Do we Do Now?undecided.
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
YOUR best friend can be your worst enemy. "to me the word best friend is dead to my ears, i dnt believe and i dnt have best friends, what i have are just friends, u can b my friend today but i cant guarantee u friendship till d future, i will purposely let go or ignore some of my friends tommorow nt bcaus im proud, its bcaus iv moved on.
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by missKiffy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't have a bestie, just female friends, is that weird lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
softappless:
YOUR best friend can be your worst enemy. "to me the word best friend is dead to my ears, i dnt believe and i dnt have best friends, what i have are just friends, u can b my friend today but i cant guarantee u friendship till d future, i will purposely let go or ignore some of my friends tommorow nt bcaus im proud, its bcaus iv moved on.

Why ? Why deliberately walk away from someone ? Moving on from what? Do they hold you back ?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Best Friend. by niqqa(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
I never pay house rent
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by slimzypink(f): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:
So, how is this any of our business? Why don't you send her a message or gift card to show your appreciation.

Why drag us into something we obviously don't give a fuq about?

u re every where. u dont have to comment errytime u know stop forcing ur dumb opinion on her

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Why ? Why deliberately walk away from someone ? Moving on from what? Do they hold you back ?
they dnt hold me bak but there are level of stage in life u reach dat u got to select d sheeps 4rm d goats.
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
softappless:
they dnt hold me bak but there are level of stage in life u reach dat u got to select d sheeps 4rm d goats.

Why would you be friends with them in the first place if they weren't up to par ?

And as friends wouldn't you help build eachother no ? So you can all win together.
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Why would you be friends with them in the first place if they weren't up to par ?

And as friends wouldn't you help build eachother no ? So you can all win together.
its can of weird but i dont believe and iv never 4 once believed in a team, im self made, no help 4rm anyone, as in i live my life and work towards self acheivement.
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
softappless:
its can of weird but i dont believe and iv never 4 once believed in a team, im self made, no help 4rm anyone, as in i live my life and work towards self acheivement.

Mhm. Of course you can't do that by yourself. You will always use the help from others.

But that's interesting. Thank you.
Re: I Love My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
slimzypink:

u re every where. u dont have to comment errytime u know stop forcing ur dumb opinion on her

First of all, it's impossible for anyone to force his opinions on other people, especially on a forum like this. Everyone has been bestowed with the inherent ability to receive and process information, and they are at will to discard or imbibe any of these processed information, so, if I air my opinions in anyway I choose to, anyone can also choose to discard that opinion if they don't like it.

Secondly, you have no right whatsoever to tell me what to do; how comment, when to comment or where to comment. If you have a problem with what I say, or how I chose to use my time, the lagoon is always open for you to drown your skinny looking self in.

Have a nice night dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ See The Reply This Man Gave His 'babymama' Hilarious Screenshot / This Guy Needs Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.