Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men (1023 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by namcyll(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't understand why the fat ladies generally get angry when they are told they fat by the opposite sex. Who can answer to this?
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by adonbilivit: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
namcyll:
I don't understand why the fat ladies generally get angry when they are told they fat by the opposite sex. Who can answer to this?
heard they are good in bed. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
heard they are good in bed. angry
not necessarily d fat ones but d ones with a busty body, as in bbw, like ROKIATU, they are heaven in bed.
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by BeeMeer: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
It deals a blow to their self esteem. Sometimes, the fat is hereditary and they can do nothing about it. Therefore, when someone who knows nothing about their struggles against fat calls them "fat", it's easy to pick offense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by adonbilivit: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
softappless:
not necessarily d fat ones but d ones with a busty body, as in bbw, like ROKIATU, they are heaven in bed.
them no go sabi ride
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by namcyll(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
them no go sabi ride
Hmmmn
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by tzoracle: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Its not courteous in the first place

When a girl calls u broke nigga u start to complain undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by namcyll(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
BeeMeer:
It deals a blow to their self esteem. Sometimes, the fat is hereditary and they can do nothing about it. Therefore, when someone who knows nothing about their struggles against fat calls them "fat", it's easy to pick offense.
OK, noted. Nice
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
them no go sabi ride
who told u so, bro let a busty lady ride u and u will cum in two seconds if ure not strong.
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by namcyll(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
softappless:
who told u so, bro let a busty lady ride u and u will cum in two seconds if ure not strong.
Speaking from xperience or observation?
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by adonbilivit: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
softappless:
I go where I wan go. no girl makes me come
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
namcyll:
Speaking from xperience or observation?
101% life experience.
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by namcyll(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
softappless:
101% life experience.
Sex addict
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
namcyll:
Sex addict
lol im not
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by ojun50(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
I want to marry some1 fat but still searchin for one incase u hv any for me jst whtapp or pm me only lagos base or does who can visit
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by namcyll(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
ojun50:
I want to marry some1 fat but still searchin for one incase u hv any for me jst whtapp or pm me only lagos base or does who can visit
Silly!
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by elantraceey(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why do you have to remind her of something she already knows?

It makes no sense..
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by cruzita(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
instead of telling her she is fat u should tell her remedies
Re: Why Do Fat Girls/women Get Angry when They Are Told They Are Fat By Boys/men by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Telling a lady that she's fat is like telling her she's unattractive... Stupid female mentality undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Olamide And Don Jazzy Should Shut Up And Never Claim Street.. / Conversation With A Girl Friend Who Won't Let Go / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.