Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

May Be Pregnant Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Be Pregnant Or Not (1303 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Be Pregnant Or Not by boluwa: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2009
Good day my fellows people,pals help me out your contribution is necessary at this point.Actually had my period on 11Th of last month,and on 18Th of the same month i had unprotected sex with my surprise i miss my period of this month,does mean am pregnant .
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by sesman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2009
boluwa:

Good day my fellows people,pals help me out your contribution is necessary at this point.Actually had my period on 11Th of last month,and on 18Th of the same month i had unprotected sex with my surprise i miss my period of this month,does mean am pregnant .

why don't you take a pregnancy test
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2009
Sorry can't answer your question but a pregnancy test sure can
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by sistawoman: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2009
You need to take a pregnancy test.

Is your cycle always 28 days or 31 days?

Ovulation on a 28 day cycle starts 10 days from the start of your cycle.  So if your cycle is every 28 days you would ovulate starting on the 21st but could be sooner, you have to provide me with more details. And sperm can live in a woman up to 3 days.

Like did you have sex while on menstration?

How long have you been having your menstration?
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by fizzybaba(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2009
SISTA WOMAN!

am sure u have ready made answers when she make enquiries on how to abort the pregnancy
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by Sauron1: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2009
boluwa:

Of course, you are not pregnant!!!
Your partner coulda shot blanks in there. grin grin grin
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by biola44: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2009
wat r d symptoms u've noticed?
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by sistawoman: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
fizzybaba:

SISTA WOMAN!

am sure u have ready made answers when she make enquiries on how to abort the pregnancy

What exactly does that mean? undecided
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by biola44: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2009
Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy; however, one of the most significant pregnancy symptoms is a delayed or missed menstrual cycle. Understanding the signs and symptoms of pregnancy is important because each symptom may be related to something other than pregnancy. Some women experience signs or symptoms of pregnancy within a week of conception. For other women, pregnancy symptoms may develop over a few weeks or may not be present at all. Below is a listing of some of the most common pregnancy signs symptoms. If you have been sexually active and experiencing any of the following symptoms it is important to take a pregnancy test
Implantation Bleeding:
Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping.

Other Explanations: Actual menstruation, altered menstruation, changes in birth control pill, infection, or abrasion from intercourse.

Delay/Difference in Menstruation:
A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.

Other Explanations: Excessive weight gain/loss, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, stress, ceasing to take the birth control pill, or breast-feeding.

Swollen/Tender Breasts:
Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.

Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, impending menstruation (PMS) can also cause your breasts to be swollen or tender.

Fatigue/Tiredness:
Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception.

Other Explanations: Stress, exhaustion, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses can also leave you feeling tired or fatigued.

Nausea/Morning Sickness:
This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Food poisoning, stress, or other stomach disorders can also cause you to feel queasy.

Backaches:
Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Impending menstruation, stress, other back problems, and physical or mental strains.

Headaches:
The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy.

Other Explanations
: Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the source of frequent or chronic headaches.

Frequent Urination
:
Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom.

Other Explanations
: Urinary tract infection, diabetes, increasing liquid intake, or taking excessive diuretics.

Darkening of Areolas:
If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker.

Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance unrelated to pregnancy or may be a leftover effect from a previous pregnancy.

Food Cravings:
While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy.

Other Explanations
: Poor diet, lack of a certain nutrient, stress, depression, or impending menstruation
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by sistawoman: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
biola44

post the link for her please
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by fizzybaba(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
SISTA WOMAN!

What exactly does that mean?

ploy to get ur attention.(hope it doesnt s*ck)

u will soon know why in the days ahead

for now, HI
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by sistawoman: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
fizzybaba:

SISTA WOMAN!

What exactly does that mean?

ploy to get ur attention.(hope it doesnt s*ck)

u will soon know why in the days ahead

for now, HI

Next time sweety just say hello. I dont bite I promise.

Hello how are you today?
Re: May Be Pregnant Or Not by fizzybaba(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2009
Next time sweety just say hello. I dont bite I promise.

lol. did i give such impression? my bad

am good, thnx

(1) (Reply)

f / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Thank God I No Dey Date A Naija Babe Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.