Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (1309 Views)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
Some girls no just dey try sef!! Imagine a girl waiting for a guy for over 2hrs at an eatery and she couldn't buy herself a bottle of water!! but she still dey pose big girl, God forbid!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Mygoldie(f): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
abeg go sleep jor.if you no know wetin to post angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
Na that kin girl go begin order for fried rice, jollof rice, spaghetti,macarroni,moi-moi, vegetable,fruit and carreabian salad, meat and chicken pie, burger,shawama, scotch egg, sausage, roasted,fried,grilled and barbecue chicken, ice cream,coke,fanta,dansa,5alive,chivita, even order for "andrews liver salt".
Them go dey chop like say na die dem die after the meal. Wetin their papa no fit buy for dem. Osho free cheap girls
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Mygoldie(f): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^ you dey work for Mr Biggs? shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
@mygodie, abeg no just start oh! No start to dey insult me. You have a choice to contribute or leave. Don't come here bashing.
The sight was annoying 'cus I met the girl there and being a very slow eater, I still left her. All she was doing was stretching her neck to check if the guy is coming.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Mygoldie(f): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
we don hear,oya go sleep. tongue
so the story was about someone else and you are busy taking panadol for another man's headache? shocked
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Carolece(f): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
talknafree:

Some girls no just dey try sef!! Imagine a girl waiting for a guy for over 2hrs at an eatery and she couldn't buy herself a bottle of water!! but she still dey pose big girl, God forbid!
It could be many reasons why she didnt purchase anything.

What if she wasnt thirsty?
What if she didnt want to full herself before he come?  grin
What if she was so mad that she stayed to see how long it would actually take for that looser to show up?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Coolabbie: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
@op no be u tell d girl 2 wait 4 u & wat of if hungry no catch am as she dey wait.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
OP,
You be Kolometal . . . .Anyway na nice topic you posted grin
It's true oooo . . . . .The girl go dey wait for the guy for like 10 hrs, couldn't even help herself up with 200 or 300 Niara to get a drink . . . . What a life  angry . . . .Why are Nigerian girls like this . . . , This same girl you go carry go house,When it's time to start the task she go con dey give you preconditions  . . . . .Nawao . . .The nigerian girls don tire me . . .  .I no dey come back again oooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
Carolece:

It could be many reasons why she didnt purchase anything.

What if she wasnt thirsty?
What if she didnt want to full herself before he come? grinWhat if she was so mad that she stayed to see how long it would actually take for that looser to show up?
This is the answer! grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
Now the ladies are all on the deffensive (even my females friends). But assuming the guy was sitting it her for good two hours and didn't buy anything you all will call hime all sort of names and advice her to dumb his broke a-s-s,
@mygoldie, na you make you go sleep. Na my thread be this.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Mygoldie(f): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

OP,
You be Kolometal . . . .Anyway na nice topic you posted grin
It's true oooo . . . . .The girl go dey wait for the guy for like 10 hrs, couldn't even help herself up with 200 or 300 Niara to get a drink . . . . What a life  angry . . . .Why are Nigerian girls like this . . . , This same girl you go carry go house,When it's time to start the task she go con dey give you preconditions  . . . . .Nawao . . .The nigerian girls don tire me . . .  .I no dey come back again oooooooooooooooo

which correct nigerian girl go agree to marry black egyptian like you before? abeg remain there jor. tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by InkedNerd(f): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2010
talknafree:

Now the ladies are all on the deffensive (even my females friends). But assuming the guy was sitting it her for good two hours and didn't buy anything you all will call hime all sort of names and advice her to dumb his broke a-s-s,
@mygoldie, na you make you go sleep. Na my thread be this.

Lmao, that's a load of crap. You act like all girls are like this. Personally, I buy my own stuff if I'm out with a dude. I don't need all that fakes a** stuff for a dude to impress me tongue.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2010
Mygoldie:

we don hear,oya go sleep. tongue
so the story was about someone else and you are busy taking panadol for another man's headache? shocked
Stop insulting the guy jor . . . .You have done the same thing when we were still dating  . . .You forgot? grin
If you want the guy to go sleep . . .Breastfeed him small and then later tell him to go sleep . .  grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Mygoldie(f): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2010
If you want the guy to go sleep . . .Breastfeed him small and then later tell him to go sleep

ole free breast milk.oya go buy five naira Cowbell quick quick.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2010
@inked-nerd, I trust you. You be big girl!
Girls should learn to take themselves out on a treat onces a while. It will really help them to control the tempo when on a date. No be say na until when man carry you go out before you know as kfc chicken dey taste and the new price for rice at tfc.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, that's a load of crap. You act like all girls are like this. Personally, I buy my own stuff if I'm out with a dude. I don't need all that fakes a** stuff for a dude to impress me tongue.

Means if i ask you out  . . .I won't have to spend than to buy the . . . . .  grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2010
talknafree:

[size=20pt]@inked-nerd, I trust you. You be big girl![/size]
Girls should learn to take themselves out on a treat onces a while. It will really help them to control the tempo when on a date. No be say na until when man carry you go out before you know as kfc chicken dey taste and the new price for rice at tfc.
[size=15pt]You mean she's too fat[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Mygoldie:

If you want the guy to go sleep . . .Breastfeed him small and then later tell him to go sleep

ole free bosom milk.oya go buy five naira Cowbell quick quick.
Na Cowbell you dey take replace am ''the milk'' grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2010
@Dsence, you try but you no like me oh! I hear say @mygoldie bre-ast milk don ferment. Say nafdac even wan seal her "shop" for distributing expired milk.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by InkedNerd(f): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2010
talknafree:

@inked-nerd, I trust you. You be big girl!

Wait a minute, you guys have rice at KFC there? Chineke!!! shocked.

Anyway, on a serious note, I don't like the idea of thinking that a man should pay for everything. If its the first date and the dude was the one who initiated the date then that's fine but anything other than that, the two should either alternate or split the bill. The thought of a guy paying for everything for me on a date doesn't sit too well for me. I've been on dates were I've paid he guy and its not an issue for me.

D-sense:

You mean she's too fat grin grin grin grin grin

Sharaap grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Osama10(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2010
She is miss independent.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^Terrorist ''Osama bin Ladin'',Pls go and sleep jor tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Anyway, on a serious note, I don't like the idea of thinking that a man should pay for everything. If its the first date and the dude was the one who initiated the date then that's fine but anything other than that, the two should either alternate or split the bill. The thought of a guy paying for everything for me on a date doesn't sit too well for me. I've been on dates were I've paid he guy and its not an issue for me.

Sharaap grin

Ok ma grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by InkedNerd(f): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2010
Osama10:

She is miss independent.

Hells yeah. That doesn't mean I don't know when to ask for help when I need it wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:25am On Dec 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sharaap grin

You my kind of girl, my gf waits for me to pay every time we go out to the movies, and the yeye girl always gets those expensive $8.00 popcorn for crying out loud.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Osama10(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hells yeah. That doesn't mean I don't know when to ask for help when I need it wink

cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by InkedNerd(f): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2010
OgidiBoy:

You my kind of girl, my gf waits for me to pay every time we go out to the movies, and the yeye girl always gets those expensive $8.00 popcorn for crying out loud.

Nope, sorry babe. We either slit the price or we alternate on who pays. If the dude doesn't mind paying then I'm good with it but I will always offer to split or help out in some manner.

Osama10:

cool

wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2010
^^ that's how it should be, from now on I'll put my foot down you either pay half or we stay home and watch TV.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Dsense(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^She might tell you ''NO punny'' grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^ That's why it's always recommended to have something on the side. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by InkedNerd(f): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2010
OgidiBoy:

^^^ That's why it's always recommended to have something on the side. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Awwww, c'mon don't do that to her cry

OgidiBoy:

^^ that's how it should be, from now on I'll put my foot down you either pay half or we stay home and watch TV.

Lmao, ya'll gonna be at home watchin' HBO grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Awwww, c'mon don't do that to her cry

Lmao, ya'll gonna be at home watchin' HBO grin

I kid, I kid, grin grin don't think I can ever have the heart to cheat on my gf. we've been together since middle school.

HBO shocked shocked hell no Netflix and Hulu plus all the way grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Recovers First After A Breakup / The Most Materialist Ladies.where Are They 4m? / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read:::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.