Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help!!! Any Body Working With Diamond Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! Any Body Working With Diamond Bank (381 Views)

Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati / INEC Working With APC To Rig Ondo Election – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Any Body Working With Diamond Bank by AltarBoy1: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Plz, I heard from a friend that Diamond bank is accepting CV, which can be submitted to the nearest branch...
Now the problem is, there is no diamond bank in my current location. I have asked around and it seems like the closest is kinda far. Am currently in Kuje. So am seeking out help from anybody that works with the bank or from anybody that will help me deliver my CV to them.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Website In Just 3days. / Buhari Is An Ex-military Dictator Turned 'born Again' Democrat..... / ‘there Are Plots To Kill Buhari’ – Father Mbaka Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.