Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 (2014 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by Joel3(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
word of advise for broke guys above 25years of age. things and habit you don't need 2016.

you.. yes I am talking to you. you know you failed to deliver this year December 2015 and couldn't meet up with expectations. now is time to amend your ways for 2016, because it will be worst than what you experience this year...

1, masturbation. you know what I mean. yes you that is reading this, you know yourself and i'm talking to you. you really need to stop this act it's way too childish of you to be engaging in this shameful thing at your age. when all your mate are doing the real thing you are there masturbating. you know within yourself it's the handy work of poverty. so do everything possible this brand new year to put an end to it.

2, drinking quack alcoholic drink like you have given up with life. we know the economy is challenging but you need to sit up this new year. your mate are drinking black label and champagne you are there drinking alemo and paraga.

3,eating from your mother's pot. its a shame at your age you are still feeding from your mother's pot. you really need to do something to change this reoccurring situation every year.

the idea is better planning and to work hard.

please don't carry all this into next year and let the once you did be the last of it. thank you.

well you can add yours.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by alterswerve(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
So we should stop while u continue abi?

Head of Broke Niggas above 25 Association

6 Likes

Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by wunmi590(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by RexKexMilann: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
All True ESPECIALLY Numbers 1 & 3.

If You want To end Up "Infertile", Keep Masturbating till You are 26.

If You are 25 & Above and YET you are Broke, STOP chasing Ladies! Go and Make Money.
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by finalboss(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin op and his black teeth.. you are not left out
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by falconey(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by OreoPaschal(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
I was hoping to read something meaningful but the reverse was the case...Oga Joel, who said the rich doesn't masturbate??...who said they don't take alcohol and which of the brand of alcohol is walk?.. Oga abeg swerve well joor.Your points are meaningless. angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by Nature8(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice one Op.. Some how true
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by joliyp(f): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
lol.. funny thread I think broke guys are more loyal dan rich guys better I use my money to panash him up

1 Like

Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by jamex93(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Tru yarn
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by phunbyt(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2015
The guy don tell una d truth oooo...and for those broke niggas above 25 that will claim ages that is not theirs (you are above 25 you say you are 22) in 2016 I've got 3 words for u.........thunder fire You...you better sit up,fasten ur belt and work damn hard
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by MzPecs(f): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2015
No 2 grin grin grin
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by andysnoopy(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2015
OP get off your high horse... because you just started getting small small change doesn't mean others are happy with their situation. Overtaking is allowed and pray for God to sustain this your new found level because pride comes before fall.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by 2dice(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2015
joliyp:
lol.. funny thread I think broke guys are more loyal dan rich guys better I use my money to panash him up
your PM will never be the same ....henceforth grin
Happi Newyear in advance
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 31, 2015
I still eat from my mummy's pot o.Though,i do a menial job and contributed in paying some bills at home.It's not that i love staying with my parent.It's just that i have not achieve my goal yet.Is there any repercussions that will follow it?

1 Like

Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by Cutehector(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2015
2dice:
Happi Newyear in advance
i swear grin
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by Dronedude(m): 1:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Young man these are the problems you have to help yourself with solutions. God help you.
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by praxs(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Nobody wants to be broke. Most atimes, d are due to factors beyound ones control than just pure laziness. More to that, eating from the mothers pot is not as bad as you out it to be. U`v got to look at the bigger picture. What if the guy is the only child? What if the mom begged him to stay with her? What if his parents are critically ill that the dezav constant attention? Its sonot nice to just tag everyone in a negative way, u should understand ones situation before....... Oya,over to quoters
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by braine(m): 3:34am On Dec 31, 2015
alterswerve:
So we should stop while u continue abi?

Head of Broke Niggas above 25 Association

grin

I think every man should pass through the stage of being broke. It helps in future efficient financial planning. You cant really blame a 25 year old, the economy is very bad, but being broke and above 30 is a sin tho.

Asper masturbation, anybody can do it, irrespective of age. Op should stop stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by khassy(m): 5:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Joel3:
word of advise for broke guys above 25years of age. things and habit you don't need 2016.

you.. yes I am talking to you. you know you failed to deliver this year December 2015 and couldn't meet up with expectations. now is time to amend your ways for 2016, because it will be worst than what you experience this year...

1, masturbation. you know what I mean. yes you that is reading this, you know yourself and i'm talking to you. you really need to stop this act it's way too childish of you to be engaging in this shameful thing at your age. when all your mate are doing the real thing you are there masturbating. you know within yourself it's the handy work of poverty. so do everything possible this brand new year to put an end to it.

2, drinking quack alcoholic drink like you have given up with life. we know the economy is challenging but you need to sit up this new year. your mate are drinking black label and champagne you are there drinking alemo and paraga.

3,eating from your mother's pot. its a shame at your age you are still feeding from your mother's pot. you really need to do something to change this reoccurring situation every year.

the idea is better planning and to work hard.

please don't carry all this into next year and let the once you did be the last of it. thank you.

well you can add yours.

cc: lalasticlala

Only number three is sensible... The rest point are like the OP

senseless undecidedundecided
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by Jesitush(f): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by shumuel(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2015
sad
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by cahrym(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2015
To copy this tune press 1
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by joliyp(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2015
2dice:
Happi Newyear in advance
yea...it normal after all we are met to be pm .....
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by rawpadgin(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2015
so u think the rich dont also drink alomo abi

that red cup wen olamide dey always carry, u nor know say na monkey tail dey inside abi

the richest man in my community doesn't joke with palmwine

dey there!
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by chumakk: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2015
grin so it is only broke guys that masturbate?
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by firstking01(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2015
The guilty ones are wailing and gnashing their teeth grin
Re: 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 by uckennety(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
RexKexMilann:
All True ESPECIALLY Numbers 1 & 3.

If You want To end Up "Infertile", Keep Masturbating till You are 26.

If You are 25 & Above and YET you are Broke, STOP chasing Ladies! Go and Make Money.
Shw me d monEy!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? / Let's Have Some Fun With Love Songs. / My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.