Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside (2013 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by mamagee3(f): 3:22am On Mar 10, 2016
My neighbors who have been ignoring me now come out of their house when they see me outside.

Does this mean they are getting close to talk to me?
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by ayoolataiwo(m): 3:53am On Mar 10, 2016
nope,maybe....ur neigbours nd their amebos**no be here
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Mjshexy(f): 4:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Lol..mama pls don't get it twisted, they aren't coming out because of u, am sure they've got more important things to do outside rather than coming out 2 look at u, moreover d heat is on a high side & it's capable of driving peeps outside of their houses cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by helloabby: 4:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Time will prove it. Wait days and you can know his attitude to you. Don't think too much. smiley
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by titosantana(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2016
1) It could be a coincidence

2) They might have heard something nice about you lately hence they wana get closer wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Don't get it twisted, they all coming out to laugh at ur stupidity. They know you very stupld

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by ossaii(m): 4:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Face me I face you kind of neighbour
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 10, 2016
After reading your nipost trash of a thread and seeing this and can't help but agree with the guy that called u an attention seeker!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by obowunmi(m): 5:01am On Mar 10, 2016
mamagee3:
My neighbors who have been ignoring me now come out of their house when they see me outside.

Did you forget to take your medication today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Skryptchex(m): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2016
In this heat period..who won't come out to have a fresh air.. .
No even think am, you are not existing to tgem at all..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 10, 2016
They are waiting for d perfect time to strangle u to death angry pls go to hell

Rabbish angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by HURUCHI(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=Mjshexy post=43634426]Lol..mama pls don't get it twisted, they aren't coming out because of u, am sure they've got more important things to do outside rather than coming out 2 look at u, moreover d heat is on a high side & it's capable of driving peeps outside of their houses cheesy[/quote
u ar harsh
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by HURUCHI(m): 6:30am On Mar 10, 2016
obowunmi:

Did you forget to take your medication today?

y now
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by seunajia: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2016
This mamagee3 or whatever you are called, I have been reading your posts everywhere. You are a confirm salaro. This is no longer trolling, this some advanced psychosis.

Seun needs to block you from creating silly threads as this. You, musiwa, calloti and tpiar.
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Mjshexy:
Lol..mama pls don't get it twisted, they aren't coming out because of u, am sure they've got more important things to do outside rather than coming out 2 look at u, moreover d heat is on a high side & it's capable of driving peeps outside of their houses cheesy
Heat? She's not in naija oh
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Its nothing. A guy always wanna look at a girl. If I was ur neighbour, I'lld do same but I'lld additionally begin a conversation. Mayb cuz he's d hardened type or he's into hard drugs so all he wants to see is booobs and butts and nothing more.

Then there's this restriction issue when it comes to neighbours. No one wants to appear cheap to his/her neighbours. I don't know how it is over there but I don't keep friends in my neighbourhood too. So I and my friends that come from a distant place would have our respect always.
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
mamagee3:

wetin self? Dem do you? Swear for you ? Dem dey totori ur brain? What's it about all these useless and senseless thread u keep opening everyday? Ur neighbors should just grab u and take u to yaba left for brain reconstruction
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by osesology(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
In dbanj's voice: It's mamagee3 again!
I hail thee. see d way u dey always dey gather traffic for useless threads wey u dey create. Indeed, I hail thee.
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Mjshexy(f): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Heat? She's not in naija oh
Ok oh
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by mamagee3(f): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Its nothing. A guy always wanna look at a girl. If I was ur neighbour, I'lld do same but I'lld additionally begin a conversation. Mayb cuz he's d hardened type or he's into hard drugs so all he wants to see is booobs and butts and nothing more.

Then there's this restriction issue when it comes to neighbours. No one wants to appear cheap to his/her neighbours. I don't know how it is over there but I don't keep friends in my neighbourhood too. So I and my friends that come from a distant place would have our respect always.
It's not the boy, it's the sister who is about my age.
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
mamagee3:

It's not the boy, it's the sister who is about my age.
Ok if she's a girl, then its a female pride issue. If she's about ur age, she probably don't wanna feel lower. She wanna be d boss and dominate you especially bcus she may be more used to people with their hatred and slanderings than you do. She believes she's exposed than you and wants you to look up to her. She just wanna be in control of the friendship if it ever happens. Well that's women's wahala. Men don't do that except a young boy under his mother or sister's influence; they would have been friends long ago as being agemates makes it even easier.

So just leave her since nothing has brought you two together. D day she'lld get to really know you, she'lld be suprised by ur simple loving nature becus ladies generally think all other ladies think like them until a conversation begins or doing things together.
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by purplejane(f): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
You are getting more irritating daily.
This is now beyond being stupid online, you are sick. U need help. Be you a male or female, pls seek help. You are no longer alive.
Re: My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside by obayaya(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2016
purplejane:
You are getting more irritating daily.
This is now beyond being stupid online, you are sick. U need help. Be you a male or female, pls seek help. You are no longer alive.

please check your mail. ..

it's urgent

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... / Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? / Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.