Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki (5479 Views)

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Saraki / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki / 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki by refreshrate: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Dated an ilorin girl once. Found out the thing couldn't make sense cos they have this pride of their town people marrying their town people *inbreeding abi na Wetin I wan call this one?* anyway there's this high level of pride amongst them (only God knows what fuels it) considering they're the only ones who generate the pride, feel the pride & breed the pride...

Yet one single family holds all those people to ransom like the rest of the state is...I don't even know.

I really feel very sorry for this lot because saraki go do am. He will give them eba & meat like his dad used to do and win all the votes.

Ilu awon Alfa
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki by flokii: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
that kwara na another ekiti..

sense scare gaan for those two places..
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki by johnmartus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
AM NOT SURPRISE EITHER WEARY ILORIN WILL SUFFER IT MOST
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki by TijaniAbu: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
oyindare:
Bukola saraki told some youth in abuja last week that the youngest governor will come from kwara state and that will be my son...I know u guys want change and u need a youth like u to lead the way,but before he could finish his statement some of the youth mostly from kwara south got mad and walked out of the meeting. ..a youth leader from kwara south mr ade oladeji spoke with me saying people should pls come down to kwara state and free them from the family call saraki saying come 2019 there will be war if bukola saraki should try and force anybody talk less of his son on them..

This story is a big lie. It was a lie when it was first posted to nairaland in August 2015 -.

https://www.nairaland.com/2531992/son-next-governor-kwara-state

and it is a lie today!

Anybody that knows Bukola Saraki's antecedents will know that the man detests nepotism, so much so that he frowned upon the attempt of his sister Gbemisola Rukayat Saraki to impose herself as Kwara Governor in 2011.

Let us speak truth, we cannot start new year with lies.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki by Niyilight: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
oyindare:
Bukola saraki told some youth in abuja last week that the youngest governor will come from kwara state and that will be my son...I know u guys want change and u need a youth like u to lead the way,but before he could finish his statement some of the youth mostly from kwara south got mad and walked out of the meeting. ..a youth leader from kwara south mr ade oladeji spoke with me saying people should pls come down to kwara state and free them from the family call saraki saying come 2019 there will be war if bukola saraki should try and force anybody talk less of his son on them..

You are fake and a deceitful soul. It's nothing but a lie, it's not even the turn of kwara central so why the stupid lie?
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki by Niyilight: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
flokii:
that kwara na another ekiti..

sense scare gaan for those two places..

Did your father gave us the one we are using? Kwara is not like Tinubu family where husband, wife, n law, and daughter all are in position of power ooo
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki by Annie939(f): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
i pity kwara people may God deliver them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked!! Buhari’s To Undergo Six Months Chemotherapy Treatment In Uk? / Governor Sani Bello Calls For Recruitment Of More Security Personnel / Exclusive: Falana Rejects Tinubus Offer Of Justice Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.