Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Want To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Die (5284 Views)

He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / 11 Things You're Doing That Could Cause You To Die Young...read BEFORE YOU #DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282031.0.html

Dis is my first post above, forgot my password so i changed my name. i just want to die. i am not happy. if u read my story above, that is sad enuf, then other life problems. hearbreak, job loss, family issues, tell me what to do.
I lost my job and no money. Boyfriend of 1 year break up with me after doing me bad and he is enjoying life out there. i see all d beautiful girls with him that i cannot compete with. i did well to dis man and he did this to me for no reason after 1 yr. he has money, doing well, friends of high places, beautiful fine girls and me, nothing. i cannot even wear short skirt or go 2d beach or model to make me feel good because of my scars on my body. it is unfair. i feel i am all alone in dis world. my family r not even making things easy for me and making me even feel worst.
Re: I Want To Die by platinumnk(f): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
eya. ur post bring tears to my eyes cry

Men can be like beasts, i know u cant see it but thank GOd that he saved u from such a way of life.

Since ur down, the only way for u is to look up.

I remeber when I broke up with my fiance, lost my job and got kicked out of my aprtment all in the same day.

It was a really reall low time in my life.

But thanks to my sisters, they helped me shake it off, u never know tommorow aight?

i know how u feel, if u wanna talk post ur email or yim and ill hit u up
Re: I Want To Die by djakarta(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
wow!!! if u think dying is the best thing u should do now, then i advise u go ahead and die the fucking death. try to believe in ur self and do not think you are alone in this kind of problem. rate urself above all and u'll notice that ur  low self esteem will varnish within days.
Re: I Want To Die by platinumnk(f): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2009
And can I ask where is ur bf located?

And b4 focusin on other problems try to straighten urself first.

I must take a lot to type it here, when  im mad i clam up, and kinda hole myself for a while.

But i know thats not the way to be, because the wrong temptation would lead to many nights of sadness.
Re: I Want To Die by posakosa(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
Kindly accept my sympathies, but uum, I don't have much to say accept this:

instead of focusing on yourself, why not try and help other people out by volunteering at a church, or for an organization. This will help you get the attention off your self and on the needs of others,

I am certain that other people can also learn from your expereinces.
Re: I Want To Die by posakosa(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
When I feel sad, I try to reach out by helping other people then I realize that there are people far worse than I am.
Re: I Want To Die by BABE3: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
things lyk dis make me wanna cry, pls, THOU SHALL NOT THINK OF DIEING, talk 2 GOD , OK? nd start makin friends with people nd try not 2 isolate urself or else d thought of dieing will just keep coming, i wish i could actually see u nd talk 2 u nd all   BUT ,, distance, but its ok, luv ya grin cheesy grin
yh, pls change ur username nd personal text , pls, grin
Re: I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
im trying to straighten myself platinum k  but it is hard. He is in lagos. i dont have a yim yet but i will open one and let you know.

djakarta that was wicked of you. you r not in my shoes so you will not understand

posakosa i am a good person, i help people but look at myself, look at me
Re: I Want To Die by posakosa(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2009
ok then, then look for good friends. Maybe u're just lonely!
Re: I Want To Die by platinumnk(f): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2009
djakarta:

wow!!! if u think dying is the best thing u should do now, then i advise u go ahead and die the fucking death. try to believe in ur self and do not think you are alone in this kind of problem. rate urself above all and u'll notice that ur  low self esteem will varnish within days.

please dont ever advise anybody to die.

There are many many instances where ppl came on a blog and either got teased or harrased or came saying that they wanted to die and the horrible ppl encouraged them, leading to the posters death. You dont want blood on your hands do u?

Please above anything, Jesus loves u. if nobody else I do too kiss kiss

and ure really not alone in this, ppl fall down everyday, brush off the 9ja dust and get back up, trust me it can only be better

When i broke up with my finance, I never thought i would find another man like him, I was so sick overhim, I even foolishly gave him another chance- dont.

I learned my lesson the hard way.  

Trust me, its when ure not looking that something great comes along, as for ur family,  "Prayer and meditation is the key. Talking to friends helps too.

So lay ur head on me, if u aint got nobody else.
Re: I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
Thank u platinum k, you r very nice. When i open my yim, ill let u know. thanks 2 posakosa and babe.
Re: I Want To Die by platinumnk(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
Write down a list of ur problems and try to come up with a solution for them:

[size=14pt]God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference
[/size]
Re: I Want To Die by NothingMeg: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2009
@SadGal the downfall of a man is not the end of his life,Everytin is going to be alright Believe in God
I will not leave you comfortless.
John 14:18

I will never leave you, I will never forsake you
Hebrew 13:5

If I forget you, let my right hand wither!
Psalm 137:5
Re: I Want To Die by platinumnk(f): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2009
sure no problem girl, i know how it feels when im there and if it wasnt for my belief in God then I honestly dont think I would be here today.  undecided

But its okay, things do turn around, no matter what it looks like.

I have to go back to work now but ima leave up my yim in my profile, and I'll remove it when i get off work.

if can make ur yim by then, feel free to send me a message.

kiss kiss kiss  *sends virtual hug*

and oh yeah, if sisterwoman is online, shes a really great person to talk to. man i love that woman! grin
Re: I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
thank you everybody so much. nothinmeg, i will write down those Bible verses. platinum k u r really a good person and so nice,when i open my yim, i will tell u. i will copy ur yim now. my spirit is a bit lifted wit dis words from everybody.
Re: I Want To Die by Igwe9(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2009
Hey dear, the thought of death shouldn't cross your mind at all, you 'd focus on realising yourself  first,that is where you really belong , it helps one advances in life. If life has made it impossible for you to achieve your dreams, I'd advice you seek solutions on how to subdue the obstacles rather than condemning yourself.

Scars, i think can be be taken care of, forget about your ex-bf, he's gotten enough of you , hence the jilt. Just work on yourself, everything is gonno be  alright, He that created coconut always  provides it with drinking water.  cool

I hope our cosmetologists on here find solution to your scars.
These happenings should be your strength not your weakness sweetie,
she laughs most who laughs last,
God bless you,

smiley
Re: I Want To Die by Sissy3(f): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ poster

i remember you on that thread. listen dear, dieing will not and will never solve any of your problems, so just get of your mind off that. you should consider yourself lucky and blessed even when things are worse for you. because there are many people who you are 100 times better than even with your burns. do you know that there are many people who have burns allover their body, who cant talk, walk or do anything but just stare in into the white ceilings? there are many in your condition who were never able to experience what it means to love and be loved by someone. there many people who are very lonely that they would want someone just to hi to them? but you, even though you had the burns you are still able to love, walk, talk, and do some many things other people find every hard to do, so instead of focusing on your burns and bad lucks count your blessings and be strong for yourself.

i know it hurts when a relationship goes sour it's never easy either is it the end of the world. it's all part of that learning process in life. your bf wasn't there in my opinion to love and appreciate you for who you are, but he was there for some other reasons unbeknown to you and once he got, he checked out. sad, but it's not the end of the world. and this breakup really took a toll of your self esteem and self worth. which is what you need to work on right now.

building up your self worth and self esteem is your next step. forget about your burns, and your lost bf and focus on rebuilding your self worth up. it's not going to be easy but it's not impossible. every woman is beautiful and you are too and don't let your burns hinder you from seeing your true beauty. they are many people without legs and hands still they love every part of their body and their confidence shines through.

where there is breath, there is hope. never give up. have confidence in yourself and stop thinking about what your life would have been with the burns and start thinking and acting on what your life needs to be now. a nice man who truly loves you and appreciate you will come by if only you have confidence in yourself and your ability.
Re: I Want To Die by boy1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2009
abeg live jor!
nobody is worth dying 4
no situation will be permanent,if u work on it.
move on and look into d future
live so that he'll see what u'll become in future
challenge and prove 2 him that u can survive without him
always be positive and u'll succeed.
all d best!.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2009
mehn been there even got to the point i contemplated overdose.But one thing a chic told me wishing death is the cowardly way out of any situation if i had succumb to it i'll be proving to everyone that i was a loser wasn't good enough for any girl wasn't cool enough to have friends.It's not you but the environment we stay in is very complex and unfriendly to those who don't fit in.If you see me am what people call handsome and smart but deep down my soul i have the worst mind-set and the urge to make people like me even if i had to do something stupid just to impress people.Luckily am happy am out of it but still am still antisocial,depressed and full of hate but what the heck we're humans.All you need to do is out focus on your inner energy to uplift yourself you need to hold your self in your high esteem and a motivation/drive though it's usually out of hatred that i find as motivation.Hatred of pple who mocked me that i'll go any length to be successful just to prove myself.life is so wonderful so killing yourself is like saying"Hey God thanks for wasting your time putting me in this world" eventually life gets better you just need to strive to move on.This my no:07034683708 if you need someone to talk to i'm here.pls life is the greatest gift we ever experience once don't waste it
Re: I Want To Die by Romeo4real(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
@SadGal - I emphasise with u, but u need to be strong. Stronger than now, and stronger than you have ever been. There will be light at the end of the tunnel, all you need to do is persevere.

You seem to have invested a lot emotionally into this relationship, but also tied your identity to it. You need to believe that before it started you were somebody, and after its ended, you are still somebody.

Work on yourself, your character and self belief. If you are a good woman, honest, humble and God fearing, i assure you it will not be a problem finding a life partner. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: I Want To Die by Cyberfreak(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
D
Re: I Want To Die by SadGal(f): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2009
Thank u romeo4real, yes i invested a whole lot and loved him too much for him to do what he did to me. sometimes i just want to curse him for causing me pain and sometimes i believe he will pay for it but it doesnt look like he is paying for it. he is working, has money, has beautiful girls i cannot compete, top friends, he is living life and even if i want to live life too it is harder because of my own condition.

to igwe- thank you. i checked some cosmetologists on line even scar creams but nothin is working and i do not have that money for real cosmetic surgery.

sissy thank you for your words of encouragement

thank you boy1, but i feel he will always win me because he is more successful with everything goin on in his life now and pc guru, it is nice to hear some1 has felt the same way with me too and still here. i feel bad when i think of dying but still i ask him y i hav to pass through all dis while the person dat was horrible and bad to me is living a good life.
Re: I Want To Die by chukz4real(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Poster
Hmmm, life can b cruel sometimes. No matter how religious we may be, there are times God seems to be distant from us; that we could not even hear his footsteps. But HE's still Jehovah Shamma - The Lord is There!

Prophet in one those situations begged God to take his life, Moses did same, Jeremiah too. But remember, He promised never to forsake us as well.

No matter what u are goin thru, know that its not uncommon because many are facing similar and some even worse than urs. If we decide to get our eyes closed all day to avoid seeing bad people, who will be kind enough to alert us when the good ones will be passing our way? Sis, I blive we can talk. Send an sms to my number: 08038443905 or mail chukz4real@yahoo.com. It is well with u.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2009
The bad ones always go scout free that's what enrages me but your life matters more just focus on yourself and forget bout him."the only way to move forward to the future is to neglect the past"also learn not to think yourself low cuz pple will see it and it aint attractive
Re: I Want To Die by axeman85(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ poster

Sorry i wont actually say in know how it feels but one thing i definately know is dat tears dropped from my eyes after reading your post. believe u me jst believe in God and there is definately someone for everybody out there and the Lord will always and continue to strenghten you and everything that you have lost will be returned to you a 100folds in Jesus Name.(Amen) u will live and continue to hold steadfast unto the word of God and it will always console you, and very soon all these will be testimonies. i am a man but no man is worth dying for at all, as you said he is enjoying himself, so u wipe your tears away and get that make up on and get urself back on track. and you will be suprised that joy, happiness, fulfillment, peace of mind awaits you. never think of dying. because this life is full of ups and downs but for you to be alive till today is by the glory of God he gives life and only him has the power to take it so pls never ever talk of dying. it is well

All the best. .
Re: I Want To Die by tope5000: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2009
SadGal:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282031.0.html

Dis is my first post above, forgot my password so i changed my name. i just want to die. i am not happy. if u read my story above, that is sad enuf, then other life problems. hearbreak, job loss, family issues, tell me what to do.
I lost my job and no money. Boyfriend of 1 year break up with me after doing me bad and he is enjoying life out there. i see all d beautiful girls with him that i cannot compete with. i did well to dis man and he did this to me for no reason after 1 yr. he has money, doing well, friends of high places, beautiful fine girls and me, nothing. i cannot even wear short skirt or go 2d beach or model to make me feel good because of my scars on my body. it is unfair. i feel i am all alone in dis world. my family r not even making things easy for me and making me even feel worst.
Eeya, i dnt even know wat to say but may Almighty God be wit u.
Re: I Want To Die by AmAlone: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2009
Deleted----By Am Alone
Re: I Want To Die by AmAlone: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2009
If you wish, I still like to talk 2u on phone or give me ur yahoo id!
All I Can Offer You Is Nothing But Encouragement NOT Your CHANGE!

Back then I use and always use to listern to 2pac "Still I Rise"

Hope this encourage you as well!
below is the online version!

Dear Lord
As we down here, struggle for as long as we know
In search of a paradise to touch (my nigga Johnny J)
Dreams are dreams, and reality seems to be the only place to go
The only place for us
I know, try to make the best of bad situations
Seems to be my life's story
Ain't no glory in pain, a soldier's story in vain
And can't nobody live this life for me
It's a ride y'all, a long hard ride

[2Pac]
Somebody wake me I'm dreamin, I started as a seed the semen
Swimmin upstream, planted in the womb while screamin
on the top, was my pops, my momma screamin stop
From a single drop, this is what they got
Not to disrespect my peoples but my poppa was a loser
Only plan he had for momma was to mess her and abuse her
Even as a little seed, I could see his plan for me
Stranded on welfare, another broken family
Now what was I to be, a product of this heated passion
Momma got pregnant, and poppa got a piece of ass
Look how it began, nobody gave a mess about me
Pistol in my hand, this cruel world can do without me
How can I survive? Got me askin white Jesus
will a nigga live or die, cause the Lord can't see us
in the deep dark clouds of the projects, ain't no sunshine
No sunny days and we only playED sometimes
When everybody's sleepin
I open my window jump to the streets and get to creepin
I can live or die, hope I get some money 'fore I'm gone
I'm only 19, I'm tryin to hustle on my own
on the spot where everybody and they pops tryin to slang rocks
I'd rather go to college, but this is where the game stops
Don't get it wrong cause it's always on, from dusk to dawn
You can buy rocks glocks or a HEROINBONG
You can ask my man Ishmael Reed
Keep my nine heateR all the time this is how we grind
Meet up at the cemetary then get smoked out, pass the weed nigga
That Hennessey'll keep me keyed nigga
Everywhere I go niggaz holla at me, "Keep it real G"
And my reply tilL they kill me
Act up if you feel me, I was born not to make it but I did
The tribulations of a ghetto kid, still I rise

According to him he suffered!
Somebody told me at a time when I was very down saying: "Patience Is Virtue"
And till today, I still think so. . . .
I beg of you----WAIT!

One thing way no make me kill myself besay i con tink am again! If i die now where i dey go? and if i die now will i live again?
I fit get a chance to live again?
what if where i dey die go them dey punish people wey comit sucide?
And if you think say you worwor then you need to see me grin

But have learnt too embrace things I cannot change!
And When I get money, Nairaland will hear my story!
Abi when i buy my New PC(this new PC) Nairaland hear ram? Na so E go be!
And I know say I fit get money wey when I talk about it on NL-----Lies! Lies! Lies! will be the order of the day!
Hell yeah! That will be what I WANT! ****Harden face and folds hands****
Re: I Want To Die by omoyoruba1(m): 1:59am On Jun 13, 2009
Girl life may be difficult at times, but only you can make yourself better. Funny as it may seems, there are actually some girls wishing they could be like you. Life is so much more to what you mentioned in your post. I know it may be difficult, but pull yourself together, and make the most of your life. We only live once, so live your life to the fullest, and stop feeling sorry for yourself,

Come on give me a smile now, grin
Re: I Want To Die by AmAlone: 2:20am On Jun 13, 2009
omo yoruba:

Girl life may be difficult at times, but only you can make yourself better. Funny as it may seems, there are actually some girls wishing they could be like you. Life is so much more to what you mentioned in your post. I know it may be difficult, but pull yourself together, and make the most of your life. We only live once, so live your life to the fullest, and stop feeling sorry for yourself,

Come on give me a smile now, grin

You will not Understand. . . .

So now you think say all that^^^ dey enuf to change person thinks abi?
sumtin wey don the hunt her for years before he reach this extent!
Like my homies one quote--'you've got to be there too know'
Re: I Want To Die by benincitys(f): 2:20am On Jun 13, 2009
you want kill yourself because of one useless boy carry go
Re: I Want To Die by AmAlone: 2:30am On Jun 13, 2009
^^^slowpoke
Even your profile supports me!

slowpoke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Her unclothedness, Can I Approach Her? by man of list / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / 5 Best Places To Meet Quality Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.