Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia (57958 Views)

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by ceeceeuwa: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good one! It shouldn't have degenerated to this in the first instance...
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by x6blade(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
M a powerful supernatural fan of wizkid but have always had respect for davido, let silence do its work bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Almightytime: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
God bless you Davido.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by lovelyjay: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Show of maturity. That's nice
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Adaowerri111: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
chai
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by martineverest(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
His father asked him to do that

12 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Khez: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Small boy
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Timijo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Is that an apology? That is not how to apologise. What I see there is a stylish way of gaining public sympathy.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by SHAIBULIAR: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i come dey feel for this boy,na small boy and him preek dey worry am.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by bluecircle470: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
So u knw ds b4 u try to bcom child transporter.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided undecided ko kan aye mehnnnn grin
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by goshen26: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
I am looking for a story to write a movie on
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido is a fool. This was the same lady he sang for when he said "Dem say love is blind but I dey see am for your eyes oo". Then he didn't know the babymama was a LovePeddler and a smoker abi?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by mradjoy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
It's good that you retraced your steps on time, it shows that you're true yoruba kid who show respect to his elders.

***Clears my Throat****
Baba Dele Momodu, ebawa forijin omode kii mekoje k'omaraalowo.

Agba niyin, Agba ma ngbani o segbo?

Oya Dafidi abi kini won peo gaan naa? Dobaale fun baba.

It's ok omo mi, go and sin no more.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by kestolove95(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by ekenetheorg(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Baby mama venture is good
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by cruzita(f): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
stop and save some respect for urself
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Slimbideb: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Issokay! God bles ur union and try to settle tins b4 big GOBE enta ur union
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by watered(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Apologies with "but" is not an apology
Genea and Aminat508 please come and see another one again o. Ask him if he's Dele's proxy?
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by watered(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Davido is a fool. This was the same lady he sang for when he said "Dem say love is blind but I dey see am for your eyes oo". Then he didn't know the babymama was a LovePeddler and a smoker abi?
Genea and Aminat508 see this one too
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by 4ward(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
True talk jare
tintingz:
Spoilt brat it is better to keep quite.

Insulting someone who's old enough to be your father is a disgrace to Yoruba ethics.

And Mr Dele Momodu you too stop behaving like agbaya, stop dragging matter with kids.

And to the olosho girl called Sophie next time use your brain and stop sleeping around with kids, get a real man, get married and stop babymamarism, you can see the disgrace you have put on yourself and to the Momodus.

And little baby Imade, sorry ehn your parents are marijuana smokers, dem wan use Igbo kill you. Don't join your irresponsible parents smoke weed when you grow up ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by portals101: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
CoCoLav:
After all the insults
And he still had to say it's out of respect for his daughter
So it's not a wholehearted apology

His apology should be because Dele Momodu is not his mate and not out of respect for his daughter .

And,
because dem family don meet a good match in Bob Dee

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by watered(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:
His father asked him to do that
I just remember a song done by Davido where the following lines ran: If I do my own dem go talk, if I no do dem go talk...

I know ind end the song went as "I'm bigger than all of you"

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by jtina(f): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
angryMelodrama
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by airsaylongcon: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
watered:
Genea and Aminat508 please come and see another one again o. Ask him if he's Dele's proxy?

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by queensmith: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
CoCoLav:
After all the insults

His apology should be because Dele Momodu is not his mate and not out of respect for his daughter .

#thatisall
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by epini(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Merry new year!!! Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by tunergy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
CoCoLav:
After all the insults

Bleep Off
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by priscaoge(f): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
And u call this an apology? Odimma

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by naijaboiy: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
All of them shouting 'kid' 'boy'

Are not even mature themselves. Some of you even have worse kids,brothers,sisters or cousins at home.

Una go just dey hate on person because una money no reach.

Jealous dimwitted cretins! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Aminat508(f): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
watered:
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.