Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia (57960 Views)

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Bobplanner: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
wen dem dey knack dem post am for twitter? pikin wey say him want bald head na headache good kill am.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Favolly(f): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Y'all need to see Davido's Twitter timeline cheesy
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Menace2Society(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
islandmoon:
that's better, don't fight that Agbaya because of your daughter's future, this drama is too much for her!

we all know that Mr Dele Momodu have a lot of followers in the media industry as an old dude in the field with some political E-rats, he has paid them and they will dent your image for a plate of amala in exchange, so, learn to use your joystick wisely next time, Oloso everywhere!!

you just rejuvenated Mr Momudu popularity, Ovation died long time ago! cheesy
U must be Davido age mate right?

8 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by xexy: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
go learn from 2baba

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by fmsam: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Way to go Davido! learn to control your speech when angry.....it's the first lesson in Real-Man 101.
I hope both families reach an amicable solution that will be in the best interest of your baby.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by sauceTDA(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seriously I feel for Davido. Checking his tweets and with the look of things he really loves his daughter and tried for that girl Sophia. ... the mistake he made was trying to fly that kid without his mother consent it could have been done in a more deceitful manner or matured way.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Banter1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Shameless boy.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by TolaniLuv: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Apology with a But is not apologetic grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by sarutobie(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dragonking:
Abeg, he should go and sit down....If to say the girl was not connected to a billionaire uncle, he would have used her , dumped her and ran away with her child....As for all those other dumb ladies who think baba mama is the best better learn from this experience.
you think they will learn? yea right, somebody is getting set to become another 'celebrity' babymama as we speak.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Banter1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
sauceTDA:
Seriously I feel for Davido. Checking his tweets and with the look of things he really loves his daughter and tried for that girl Sophia. ... the mistake he made was trying to fly that kid without his mother consent it could have been done in a more deceitful manner or matured way.
deceitful manner? Werey ni yan.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by SpotlezDonald25(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
I guess they re done entertaining u guys..
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by franklingud(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
End time apology.
Davido u ain't serious.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Genea(f): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
watered:
Genea and Aminat508 see this one too
he don enter am,davido ntooor
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by islandmoon: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
U must be Davido age mate right?

dont quote me !!! you are a pure menace to society!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by kindy51(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
He has shown maturity with his apology.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Konpresor012(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by ebrochukwu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Na my daughter he for love?
Aviero:
The last piece was emotional, tho.

Mehn! He loves his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is why you should always mix with your own kind. If you must sleep with a woman beneath you make sure you have your rubber on. Because "climbers" will always behave like climbers.

Someone please tell Momodus money/success doesn't equate pedigree or make up for the lack of.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by arsenal33: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
peter1994:
if she didn't want him to keep the child, she should not have even told him of the pregnancy in the 1st place.

see the lady that was busy swearing that OBO was the father of her child the other day.

I think she just want her daughter to grow up with the Celeb. status.
What are you smoking over there?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by PrinceVictorE(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
CoCoLav:
After all the insults
And he still had to say it's out of respect for his daughter
So it's not a wholehearted apology

His apology should be because Dele Momodu is not his mate and not out of respect for his daughter .
Apology is simply Apology.
Nigerians self.... Ok Go and apologise the right way on his behalf.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
None of my business.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by egobetatoday: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
boman2014:
metchewww...
they don finish?
were u waiting for Part 4?
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by mbulela: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
The truth will come out; That he pulled out but the pre-cum got her pregnant. So technically, he is not the father.
This Davido needs to pray for common sense in the new year. He needs it to manage his plenty wealth and wandering dick.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by omobritiko: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Very funny how people think...Why on earth is ppl calling Mr Momodu Agbaya for?I dont seems to get it,what right the coco's girl got to travel with a child not hers and claim its hers,she should go to jail for that if she travelled with the daughter,she should be charged for kidnapping....I am not a fan of woman anyway,i dont like them that well but am with the sophie girl on this one....Everyone keeps calling her hoe and bla bla,majority of our girls now are hoes anyway even the coco girl,i know her personally and i can tell u shes a hoe,despite daddy in nigeria having hundreds of millions in bank account they still hoe about.

My own view,its simple let the mother travel with her child,let her be present....The coco girl she be detained yesterday at the airport for trying to travel with a child and stated that she's the mother...damn.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by mbulela: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
lookandlaff:
This is why you should always mix with your own kind. If you must sleep with a woman beneath you make sure you have your rubber on. Because "climbers" will always behave like climbers.

Someone please tell Momodus money/success doesn't equate pedigree or make up for the lack of.

Davido no get kind.
Did you not hear the father say this was the third child they claimed he fathered (according to Dele Momodu).

3 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by kennethchidi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Women,been falling hands since 0000BC! cheesy
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by 3kay945(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido has washed his dirty linen outside.....
i didnt even know the babymama is older until now cool
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by mbulela: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
lovelyjay:
Show of maturity. That's nice
your definition of maturity is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nairasolutions: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Free nollywood script "baby is mine" trust me bovi, gordons, ay and basketmouth go crack joke with am
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Urine: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
thorpido:
Na now Davido dey get sense.He suppose go meet am and dobale.
Mr Dele Momodu didn't have to go about it that way on social media but the way your family was treating the child's mother was bad.
You don't impregnate a lady and start treating her like a doormat.

Treated her like a doormat? She is being paid 300k monthly, 2 years rent in Lekki paid, 500k for Christmas, and trips abroad. They both have issues but this girl is living the life, the only reason why this happened was because she wasn't part of this trip.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
Issorite!

Keep quite let it end biko!

After all its nt as interesting as d Audus undecided
De didn't tell us wot Sophia did b4 she got pregnantangry

I missed out on that Audu/Sugarbelly gist. Was it even Sugarbelly?
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by praise007: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
I believe all this your story (babypapa Davido) is just a fabricated issue you just want to use style style to collect your daughter and drop your babymama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React / Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.