Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia (57959 Views)

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
islandmoon:

dont quote me !!! you are a pure menace to society!!!
go an die
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by fabre4: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
thorpido:
Na now Davido dey get sense.He suppose go meet am and dobale.
Mr Dele Momodu didn't have to go about it that way on social media but the way your family was treating the child's mother was bad.
You don't impregnate a lady and start treating her like a doormat.

Shey he just picked her and impregnated her
secondly why did she inform him of his child after she had been born if she she was sure it was his child
Thirdly why did she inform him of his child if she didn't want him to keep the child

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by fF01(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
arsenal33:
What are you smoking over there?
lmao! na Crystal Meth.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by islandmoon: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
JideJamez:
go an die

Lol.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:
His father asked him to do that

Obviously
Because left for him, he would abuse the man till rapture.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by thorpido(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
They had known each other for a while and as adults had a sexual relationship.
The baby had to be born first so they could conduct a DNA test to ascertain that the child was truly his own.
It's only right to let a man know he is the father of the child you bore as a woman.It doesn't mean you want to release the child.
I hope this answers your questions.

fabre4:

Shey he just picked her and impregnated her
secondly why did she inform him of his child after she had been born if she she was sure it was his child
Thirdly why did she inform him of his child if she didn't want him to keep the child

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by ayusco85(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
tintingz:
Spoilt brat it is better to keep quite.

Insulting someone who's old enough to be your father is a disgrace to Yoruba ethics.

And Mr Dele Momodu you too stop behaving like agbaya, stop dragging matter with kids.

And to the olosho girl called Sophie next time use your brain and stop sleeping around with kids, get a real man, get married and stop babymamarism, you can see the disgrace you have put on yourself and to the Momodus.

And little baby Imade, sorry ehn your parents are marijuana smokers, dem wan use Igbo kill you. Don't join your irresponsible parents smoke weed when you grow up ehn.

this got me ROTFLMASO

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by thorpido(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Urine:

Treated her like a doormat? She is being paid 300k monthly, 2 years rent in Lekki paid, 500k for Christmas, and trips abroad. They both have issues but this girl is living the life, the only reason why this happened was because she wasn't part of this trip.
@bolded,what they wanted to do was run away with a child without the consent of the mother.In developed countries,this is a big issue that attracts jail time.
It's more serious than any money she was receiving.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by sinaj(f): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I missed out on that Audu/Sugarbelly gist. Was it even Sugarbelly?
yea sugarbelly

I njoyed evri bit of d story tongue

Twaz xo erotic lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by somez(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Big money.
gist4kidsblog:
Small boy
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by giftedheart1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
I beg, u don fry the chicken?
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
yea sugarbelly
I njoyed evri bit of d story tongue
Twaz xo erotic lipsrsealed
sad
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
hmmmm next topic please.... this ish is boring af
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Pelumz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by jmaxjohn(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Now he wants to behave matured.
Too late!
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dragonking:
Abeg, he should go and sit down....If to say the girl was not connected to a billionaire uncle, he would have used her , dumped her and ran away with her child....As for all those other dumb ladies who think baba mama is the best better learn from this experience.
...exactly! If not for Dele Momodu, we wouldn't have known this girl's not been with her daughter, not byher own volition gaan shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
To all Uncles like Dele, shout out, shout out *in Whitney Houston's voice* smiley kiss smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Pelumz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
na d gal me I blame..

wen she sef no knw Wetin dey do am..wey she allow davido use him prick enta ha center of excellence..why him no go dey yab am and ha uncle...#mtcheeew..
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bla Bla Bla Bla
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
lookandlaff:
This is why you should always mix with your own kind. If you must sleep with a woman beneath you make sure you have your rubber on. Because "climbers" will always behave like climbers.

Someone please tell Momodus money/success doesn't equate pedigree or make up for the lack of.

Everyone has the right to aim high. I don't mind having a climber in my family provided she would be a good mother and wife!
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by cornoil(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
The most sensible comment so far.
deeswagger:
Me i dont u derstand why we support stupidity and folly all in the name of i am a fan...
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by fairygeh(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
All this is happening because an agbaaya aunty decided to open her legs for her kid brother.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by sinaj(f): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:

sad
lol wot nau
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
fairygeh:
All this is happening because an agbaaya aunty decided to open her legs for her kid brother.
shut it there... If na you na the whole family u go open leg for.... Stop casting stones

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
lol wot nau

Lol. I went to look for the story and I found it. Yeyyy!
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by fairygeh(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
JideJamez:
shut it there... If na you na the whole family u go open leg for.... Stop casting stones
Some of us still have some decency inside us,so if your sisters do that,not everyone does that.
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by deeengr(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
tintingz:
Spoilt brat it is better to keep quite.

Insulting someone who's old enough to be your father is a disgrace to Yoruba ethics.

And Mr Dele Momodu you too stop behaving like agbaya, stop dragging matter with kids.

And to the olosho girl called Sophie next time use your brain and stop sleeping around with kids, get a real man, get married and stop babymamarism, you can see the disgrace you have put on yourself and to the Momodus.

And little baby Imade, sorry ehn your parents are marijuana smokers, dem wan use Igbo kill you. Don't join your irresponsible parents smoke weed when you grow up ehn.

And to you national adviser, mind your own business
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
fairygeh:
Some of us still have some decency inside us,so if your sisters do that,not everyone does that.
listen everybody she's saying something.... You sounded like the secretary of Olosho Association of Nigeria (OAN)
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by fairygeh(f): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
JideJamez:
listen everybody she's saying something.... You sounded like the secretary of Olosho Association of Nigeria (OAN)
Get off my mentions, you pathetic little fool,i don't grant interviews on new year eve,try elsewhere .
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by sinaj(f): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. I went to look for the story and I found it. Yeyyy!
lol u nt serios grin

Tiz quite interesting tho
Re: Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia by miqos02(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.