Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth (869 Views)

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by Tunchi101(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Before reading this stuff as a lady, if you know you don't have the heart to hear the truth, please KEEP OFF! undecided COMMENTING LIKE A TYPICAL NAIJA CHICK  THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Typical Naija Chick can simply be defined as a lady whose psychology is that it's a man who is expected to do everything. To this kind of ladies, the only thing that should be expected from them is 'love. Please don't allow anybody term you as a hungry chikato grin

BELOW ARE QUICK TIPS ON BECOMING THAT ALPHA LADY YOU'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF WITH YOUR MAN.
wink

1. Nagging

Some ladies can nag for African. This happens to be one of the most annoying things women do that is capable of turning a perfect gentle man to an animal. Please complain only once per issue. Anything more than that can lead to the unexpected. So please save your friendship / relationship today.

2. Don’t Know How To Cook.

Some ladies even think this is funny; the most annoying thing is that some ladies go about ranting if he can't marry me for who I am, make him go sit down. They even suggest house maids and all. Na dat maid go collect ya husband last last if you no change. If you consider yourself a lady, then cooking should be second nature! If not, I urge you to go take some classes.

3. Being Dirty.

No greater turn off! One thing most ladies don't know is that males are more quick to perceive things. Forget o, Some ladies can be so dirty sha. Some even go as far as wearing a p*nt for 4 straight days. Common!! Turn off like dat, me never see. If you invite him over more than once and your apartment is never clean. He’s probably contemplating how capable you are of becoming a wife.

4. Not Being Independent.

There is nothing more attractive to a man than a woman who can hold her own. Please refrain from expecting him to do everything for you. Show him you can bring something to the table. There is nothing more sexier.‎

5. Always Expect A Guy To Pay For Everything.

School Fee, Departmental Fee, Money For Hair, Money For Clothes, Cash For Bags, Money For Shoe, Church Offering, Every date, Every encounter,  You expect him to fay for each and everything. IS HE YOUR DADDY?!?! I don't need to tell you that is one expensive dating.. Do the math!

6. Ordering More Food Than Usual.

If you hang out with your friends and you guys share an appetizer and maybe even an entrée. Why is it when you go on a date you feel the need to order an appetizer, entrée, soup, salad, and dessert? Not to mention, you won’t even eat it all.

7. Wasting His Money.

The kind punishment that await some ladies though. I almost feel sorry for them. Why you ask, some ladies actually do this intentionally. You wouldn’t waste your money, why waste his? You make him buy things for you that wouldn’t normally buy for yourself.

8. Making The Guy Initiate Everything

You expect him to call you everyday. You expect him to ask you out on dates all the time. Women tend to forget that men like to feel wanted too. Switch it up. Call him sometimes. Take him out on a date!

9. Being Too Uptight.

You lack adventure and spontaneity! You are boring. You never like to do anything fun or anything he likes to do. Open up a bit. Add some adventure to your dating experience, Down a little Orijin(Joking). But seriously, ladies in this class should open up. Things dey quick tire guys.‎

10.Trying To Change Him

You don’t like X, Y, and Z about him. Instead of accepting who he is you try to make him change to what you like( Unless he is a ritualistic, drunkard, womaniser, army robber) . It’s not about you! A huge part of relationships is when you love the person for who they are. How can you love who you are with when you are constantly trying to change him. Let him learn things for himself

11. Using Him For Incentives.

Most men feel used especially when a woman always has her hand out. Best example I can think of is in a bar. Some ladies are gurus when it comes to this particular one. When a woman clings to a man just for drinks then when it is time to give her phone number…she disappears. Men hate that! Buy your own drink!!!.‎

12. Lies. Lies. Lies!

Most people lie because they are hiding from or ashamed of the truth. If a guy finds out that you lied he will never trust or respect you the same. Be careful not to lose that. The relationship will never be the same.

I'm sure at this point, some ladies are ready to bombard me with abuses and all like ' see this broke ass talking o' For such ladies, I just have one question for you. When last did you wash ya undies?? grin

No Hard Feelings!!

Have A Prosperous New Year .
[size=24pt]Tunchi101[/size]

1 Like

Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
One underwear for four days shocked

What kind of people do you know shocked
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by kajoula(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:
One underwear for four days shocked

What kind of people do you know shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by sinaj(f): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
M nt guilty of any there

Buh d guys shud b adviced too sad
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by Tunchi101(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
M nt guilty of any there

Buh d guys shud b adviced too sad
absolutely. I believe you. You too fine too be guilty wink
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
This one too. Sinaj cannot deny.

Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by sinaj(f): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:
This one too. Sinaj cannot deny.
I dnt bend legs wen taking shots
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
I dnt bend legs wen taking shots

Hmm. Just quickli go n rumuv d@ pic on ur profile before ppl start calling u a liar .
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by sinaj(f): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hmm. Just quickli go n rumuv d@ pic on ur profile before ppl start calling u a liar .
my pic ke?

Look at it again, I didn't bend my legs

Or u nid eye glass ni?
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
my pic ke?

Look at it again, I didn't bend my legs

Or u nid eye glass ni?

im even puttin lon a magnifying glass rai now , and your left leg still use style draw letter C ..#just kidding
Re: Must Read 2016 Advice 4 Ladies. Don't Open If You've Not Got A Heart 4 The Truth by sinaj(f): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2016
pinceprinz:

im even puttin lon a magnifying glass rai now , and your left leg still use style draw letter C ..#just kidding
I get bow leg oya laff me wella na

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Answer This Question,so Confused / Na So Love Bee / Rent Your Aso-oke Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.