Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ladies Only: See This Product That Will Let You Stand And Urinate Like Guys Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: See This Product That Will Let You Stand And Urinate Like Guys Do (2128 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: See This Product That Will Let You Stand And Urinate Like Guys Do by MeloGist(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nothing we no go see as far as u never die grin oyinbo have to produce some kind of product that our ladies can use to be able to urinate just like guys do without bending down and pee, seriously i dont support this lipsrsealed

See More Pictures Here >> http://www.melogist.com/ladies-only-see-this-product-that-will-let-you-stand-and-pee-like-guys-do/

Re: Ladies Only: See This Product That Will Let You Stand And Urinate Like Guys Do by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
waste, when small small funnels that comes in handy wt stoves dey?
Re: Ladies Only: See This Product That Will Let You Stand And Urinate Like Guys Do by dpete1: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
end lasisi69's voice again,ENDTIME!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: See This Product That Will Let You Stand And Urinate Like Guys Do by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nothing wey person no go see...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Being A Good Woman Barely Keeps A Man | True Or False / When My Roommates Ask Me If My Babe Na Ashawo? / Is This Love Or She Want My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.